Thread: Great News for all fans of Vampires!SPREAD the word about the competition..💗

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quoted for MONBEBEE'S Entry:

"THE BEAUTY BEHIND DARK LEGENDS"

I was browsing one day and suddenly I stumbled into an app called Dark Legends. It somehow piqued my interest because it's not a typical game. It's not usual to see a vampire game with real people playing behind the characters. I decided to play it since I would like to experience what's it like to be in a vampire's point of view. I loved the game but I got busy irl, so i decided to stop playing and I come back after a year or two. When i came back, there's always been this guild called Eye of Eternity that made me feel so welcome and treated me like a family. It was not hard for me to catch up on whats new on the game when i returned since EOE15 guided me as well.

Although there are thousands of games all over the world, Dark Legend is very unique on its own way. Not just because of the amazing gameplay but because of the people in it. There are many great people I've encountered with and learned alot from and one of them is Bella. She has always been a great friend and master and I really appreciate her so much. Another reason why i stayed is because of my bf Chase. We love to help each other grow and the ones in need, and we like to guide them the way we were guided when we were new. No matter how people try to leave the game, they always keep coming back. No wonder why it's called Dark legends because it's like a legend of a place that you can never leave and you'll always keep coming back to, and you'll never know when will you stop playing this game. Dark Legends brought people so close despite of the distance from different continents and countries. When we get to gather in the Club Sanctuary, the streets, in the guild hall, and all the places in Dark legends, it felt like we are on the same place at the same time. Many friendships and bonds were created in this game and that is something we can not find in another games. Although other people prefer to play different games,they always have time to play Dark Legends too because it's not just about the game, it's about the people. And as years pass by with these friends whom we spend our time with, we dont realize we are already been friends for years despite just being in a game. Friendship is a very beautiful thing, especially if it's an unexpected one and in Dark Legends, you get to find friendships you never expected. Im really thankful to Dark Legends for giving me the experience to have fun, work together with friends from all over the world, and getting to learn from one another. And that's what makes Dark Legends special that other people dont know because they haven't played Dark Legends yet, but once they get to play Dark Legends, they will always keep coming back!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARK LEGENDS!!! Hoping for more years of success,fun, and joy to come in the vampire community!
    Last edited by ࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐; 05-08-2021 at 02:17 PM.
    ࿐PROUD EoE15 OFFICER
    Positive Attitude !! ࿐

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐ For This Useful Post: