Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post

❕HELLO❤WORLD❕

Here i am! Always bringing the great news..

Birthday Writing Contest!
︵ ‧₊˚ଓ

Name:  E8BB40F1-5881-4BF3-B3EF-A01A44332035.jpeg
Views: 728
Size:  95.7 KB

ʚ・⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯・୨୧・⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯・ɞ
↷ ↬ · Here's your chance to win some awesome gaming prizes in our Dark Legends Anniversary Contest from me- details on how you can enter are below. Remember, the more entries you complete, the more chance you have of winning - good luck!

Say Happy Birthday to Dark Legends with this 500 words or Less Writing Contest on What you love about DarK Legends! (and how much DL Means to you!)

Start Date: Today!

End Date: April 30th, 2021

Judging dates: May 2nd - May 3rd, 2021!

Grand Prize Winner will be GRANTED: a full free illustration piece from me of your character. See your character come to life!

2-8 Additional Winners will be GRANTED: 20,000,000 mm GOLD EACH!

If Judges are especially impressed with the entries they reserve the right to go beyond the possible total winners above and give the honorable mentions something from their wishlist in DL.

Anyone can take part in this competition!Don’t forget to add your IGN in the game.

Hi my name is Caucary

My Dark Legends journey is a long and beautiful path. I begin my story in 2012 on a beautiful December morning. I had received an early Christmas present of an iPad and Immediately downloaded this mysterious game . That game was “Dark Legends” upon installing the game I created my character...... Caucary were I was immediately greeted with friendly faces and amazing people. I was then invited to a guild by the name of “Families of the Apocalypse” where I spent sometime in. What seemed like years (but was only truly months) I was asked by the founder of apocalypse Mr Siashi if I would like to lead my own sub guild of apocalypse which was to be know as “Twilight of the Apocalypse”. I had an amazing time meeting amazing people through my time as GM of TotA but all good things must come to an end. On the 21st of April 2016 I took my prolonged vacation from dark legends......

But this isn’t where my story ends this new year brought along a new and older Caucary (still young tho &#128517 on January 8th 2021 I decided it was my time to start a new journey of sorts in DL again. My first couple days where lonely but I meet someone that is still my friend to this day who added me to an amazing new family by the name of “EOE15” where I meet such amazing people who truly love this game

My story is long but Dark Legends has been a Significant part of my life and I can’t wait for all the new memories and people I will meet

Happy 9th Birthday Dark Legends

-Caucary