Thread: Great News for all fans of Vampires!SPREAD the word about the competition..💗

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Why I love Dark Legends 🖤

Greetings, Legends! My name is Frozzenn. I welcome you all to my great endeavor with Dark Legends – the world in which I have lived a life full of fun, excitement, action, and entertainment!

Dark Legends. As the name suggests, this game is proof that the dark isn't just filled with scary things and beings that haunt and torment people, or ghosts lurking in the shadows, but also filled with legends. Legends untold lurking in the dark, being brought to life by us the players. It all started in 2013, when his first encounter with this Legendary world happened. A person filled with curiosity and with darkness as his best friend, has searched through all the depths and every corner of the virtual universe. And finally, he came across Dark Legends – the game that changed his life. From the moment he laid eyes on this game – from the icon, the graphics, and to the interface and all features, this all made him realize: "This is where I belong, this is me, this is where I could truly be myself, this is where I should be." And so he began to set forth on a journey towards becoming a legend. Yes, that man is me, and I.. am Frozzenn.

As all journeys go, challenges and trials are bound to come your way. But these trials aren't that challenging at all when you have someone by your side and this is something I really love about this game. Never have I ever felt alone throughout my journey in this legendary world, especially when I met Eye of Eternity 15, the guild that isn't just a bunch of people in the same group, but also my family. In this world full of uncertainties and lies, it is most certainly true how hard it is to find people you could trust, people you could rely on, follow and not be betrayed by. But in this family, I've found all of those. And with their help, I was able to learn a lot and overcome countless challenges. Truly, this is a bond like no other. Day and night I stay in-game, treating my character or toon as my very own self. With how immersive this game is, I'm already at the stage where I would confuse this game for reality-- No, this game is my reality. All this would still not be enough to express my love for Dark Legends, there's always something more to say and offer:

(Grave digger's burden)
    Rise from the coffin and open your eyes
    gaze upon the abyss colder than ice.
    Watch carefully and you shall see
    a legend is born, that legend is me.

(Raven's Set)
    Arise from your eternal slumber
    your silver and gilded prison shall stand no longer.
    Go forth O' Silver Savior!
    you shall vanquish every destroyer.

(Weapons of the Exorcist)
    With the sharpest bones and darkest blood
    you shall be the strongest, your powers will flood.
    With weapons crafted by the finest exorcist
    your legend shall never cease to exist

(Curse of Anzu)
    Born from fear and anger
    you shall know true power.
    A curse shall be bound to you
    from the great legendary Anzu!

(Crow's Set)
    The darkest sky is where I soar
    I see legends suffer to their core.
    Say your last words as you cry
    The moment I see you, you shall die.

(Blessing of Kyn Baras)
    Greatness is in thy name
    the strength to purge the darkest flame.
    Prove your worth and earn this blessing
    succeed and you shall be raging.

(Conqueror's Mask)
    Every dark territory is my domain
    Stand in my way and none shall remain.
    But you're always welcome to try
    I shall say to your soul: Congratulations, you died!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARK LEGENDS!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frozzenn For This Useful Post: