Thread: Great News for all fans of Vampires!SPREAD the word about the competition..💗

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Why I Love DL <3

Hi, I am Honeybeastie. I've played Dark Legends for about 8 years now! [Early 2013]
    Dark Legends means more to me than just a "simple video game"

Dark Legends creates a beautiful world with a backstory & a platform for which players from around the world in all different age groups! (Reminder DL tries to have an age restriction of 17+ ). It allows people to make friends, build different skill platforms (pve or pvp) & allows people to learn marching skills! Dark Legends has definitely come a long way & keeps growing everyday! Creating a beautiful social platform for everyone to enjoy.

What Does Dark Legends Mean To Me?

When I first found Dark Legends I thought it was just going to be another "mobile game" that I would get bored of within a week & delete but it wasn't!

I found friends to talk to & a backstory to a game I absolutely love! Once I started to level up and become more comfortable with the interface I made a guild of my own and began building it up! Building a family!

Dark Legends quickly turned into my "safe haven" as I understand it's the same for multiple players. A way to get out of the real world. Not everyone's lives are rainbows and butterflies. Everyone has their problems & some people find a way out of that through dark legends.

I have made a family through EOE, I do go through hard times in real life & for personal reasons I won't go into detail. Dark Legends means so much to me. Throughout the years it's been hard to leave for the breaks that i've taken because it's like leaving your family? No one wants to do that.

Dark Legends isn't just "another mobile game" it's far from it. When you play dark legends, it's like stepping into a new world. A world where you can choose who you want to be. A world where you can choose who you surround yourself with & who becomes a part of your family. Yes you are who you are behind that screen & yes you do have a real life and real life responsibilities. But in Dark Legends. You can be anything YOU want to be. Bring out your inner child & creativity. Don't let anyone hold you back.

Dark Legends - A beautiful new world with family away from family <3

Happy Birthday Dark Legends - You're amazing STS team!
    Last edited by HoneyBeastiee; 04-30-2021 at 02:35 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HoneyBeastiee For This Useful Post: