Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Livemau View Post
    I think kanital is immature
    He mutes me because I win a fight!
    He says he will 1v1 me then brings his entire guild
    He runs more than all marathon runners combined (funny story)
    So we were on the same team (sadly) and so I fired a few shots andran to the back of the room and he says ur supposed to be the warbird stop running so I say "says mr marathon" I found it hilarious but since he has me muted he never got the joke... until now xD he may have the most kills but dex birs are easy kills for me so he can stop acting all tough
    Livemau,

Quit with the complaining. Clearly Unity isn't for you then. There's a couple hundred other guilds out there, why don't you go try one? I've said at least five times, please don't troll/flame after I've already told you to. I don't want this page being locked, and I also want this guild page up for my guildies.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

You guys seem to miss the point of this thread. It is definitely NOT for complaints. If some of our policies do not suit you, refrain from posting useless hate comments or PM one of the officers or the master.

And I'm just saying this, last time Unity was up, it went down due to the wrong people who we let join. So there you have our reason for the "dictatorship". Happy?
    Xazic -- That random warbird.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xazic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

One thing is although kanital makes the final decision I don't have any doubt that he asks his officers. He is not one to simply invite someone without consulting others if they agree with him. I am sure that before he invites he goes to will and mentions someone who wants in that way will (xghostzx) can say what he thinks about it. Kanital has always been one with strong opinions and he is one of those who can actually make a decision for himself. He is not an undecided person which is great. There could be reasons behind why the decision resulted in a "no." To moth who said wounded is a goa and could not get in. His status should not give him, or anyone for that matter a vip spot. I have the same title as him and I was offered a spot. However, I choose to stay with my close friend cloakker and I wasn't sure if I could accept or not. I know he look at many factors before deciding. He's only a teenager, he's still learning and changing. If he says no it's okay. That does not mean never. Maybe at some point in the future he will reconsider or you can try again. He's picky on letting people in because he doesn't want what happened last time to happen again. I cannot blame him because what happened last time must have definitely had an impact on the way he leads.

My suggestion is before joining unity for the status that the name brings, get to know the people in it. Get to know kanital. I don't mean follow him around like a puppy, just get to know him and see if you like him. I cannot see why anyone would want to be in a guild not liking the leader. That will cause problems and problems is what they want to try to avoid. Just get to know him more and see if it really is for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Livemau View Post
    I think kanital is immature
    He mutes me because I win a fight!
    He says he will 1v1 me then brings his entire guild
    He runs more than all marathon runners combined (funny story)
    So we were on the same team (sadly) and so I fired a few shots andran to the back of the room and he says ur supposed to be the warbird stop running so I say "says mr marathon" I found it hilarious but since he has me muted he never got the joke... until now xD he may have the most kills but dex birs are easy kills for me so he can stop acting all tough
    what is the point of bringing your opinion of him on this thread? This is not a "let's hate on the leader" thread. It is about applying to the guild. I don't know if this is supposed to stop people from applying or if you just feel like flaming. Despite your reason it is not something that needs to be brought to public attention. If you have a problem and he has muted you, there are other options before this. You could privately pm him about it. You could ask one of these officers to let him know you need to talk to him. I wouldn't doubt that there is more to it than that. Try and think about your actions during that moment. Were you being rude? calling him names? making judgements against him? were you "egging him on" to do something like mute you? If he runs then what are you going to do? Learn to fight people who run. It's their style and words is not going to change their style. Learn what to do when people do that. In pvp you have to expect the unexpected. Not everyone is going to play the same nor are they going to do what you want them to. That point where you mock the fact that he runs...clearly he is not all to blame. He is a pure dex bird. I challenge you to become pure dex. Let me know if your playing style changes. You have much more dodge, health, health regen, and armor which enables you to do more head on fights. That's what he meant by the "ur supposed to be the warbird." you made your build so that you'd be a tank. I'm going to finish this by saying, consider your own actions before putting the blame on someone else. Think about what you are saying before you say it.

Thank you.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Petrichor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Petrichor View Post
    One thing is although kanital makes the final decision I don't have any doubt that he asks his officers. He is not one to simply invite someone without consulting others if they agree with him. I am sure that before he invites he goes to will and mentions someone who wants in that way will (xghostzx) can say what he thinks about it. Kanital has always been one with strong opinions and he is one of those who can actually make a decision for himself. He is not an undecided person which is great. There could be reasons behind why the decision resulted in a "no." To moth who said wounded is a goa and could not get in. His status should not give him, or anyone for that matter a vip spot. I have the same title as him and I was offered a spot. However, I choose to stay with my close friend cloakker and I wasn't sure if I could accept or not. I know he look at many factors before deciding. He's only a teenager, he's still learning and changing. If he says no it's okay. That does not mean never. Maybe at some point in the future he will reconsider or you can try again. He's picky on letting people in because he doesn't want what happened last time to happen again. I cannot blame him because what happened last time must have definitely had an impact on the way he leads.

My suggestion is before joining unity for the status that the name brings, get to know the people in it. Get to know kanital. I don't mean follow him around like a puppy, just get to know him and see if you like him. I cannot see why anyone would want to be in a guild not liking the leader. That will cause problems and problems is what they want to try to avoid. Just get to know him more and see if it really is for you.

what is the point of bringing your opinion of him on this thread? This is not a "let's hate on the leader" thread. It is about applying to the guild. I don't know if this is supposed to stop people from applying or if you just feel like flaming. Despite your reason it is not something that needs to be brought to public attention. If you have a problem and he has muted you, there are other options before this. You could privately pm him about it. You could ask one of these officers to let him know you need to talk to him. I wouldn't doubt that there is more to it than that. Try and think about your actions during that moment. Were you being rude? calling him names? making judgements against him? were you "egging him on" to do something like mute you? If he runs then what are you going to do? Learn to fight people who run. It's their style and words is not going to change their style. Learn what to do when people do that. In pvp you have to expect the unexpected. Not everyone is going to play the same nor are they going to do what you want them to. That point where you mock the fact that he runs...clearly he is not all to blame. He is a pure dex bird. I challenge you to become pure dex. Let me know if your playing style changes. You have much more dodge, health, health regen, and armor which enables you to do more head on fights. That's what he meant by the "ur supposed to be the warbird." you made your build so that you'd be a tank. I'm going to finish this by saying, consider your own actions before putting the blame on someone else. Think about what you are saying before you say it.

Thank you.
    Nicely put.
    Xazic -- That random warbird.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Petrichor View Post

Thank you.
    Thanks Chloe, you seriously have no idea how much that means for not talking for a weeks on end

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

No problem will I still consider you guys like a family and I'm not going to stand aside! I'm still here

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Petrichor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Thanks chloe. I Could not find better words

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Just wanted to say its nice to have our guild back up and i enjoy playing along-side all the old-school members from sewer. Since Unity has resurfaced all our members have become much more active, making Unity a active and competitve guild. All our members have been through many hurdles and tough experiences making our bond even stronger. If you do make it into unity, it is a huge accomplishment. All our members are veteran players with alot of experience and much to offer to the other unity members. Unity is truely an elite guild.

If any mages need someone to train with before asking to join, send me a pm. Ill be more than happy to train and practice with you as long as you are serious. I highly reccommend you get with one of our members for some training before asking kanital or Ghost to join this guild. Unity is a guild that only accepts the best Good Luck everyone and see you in-game.

-Imkelly

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kellylita For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

The dictator thing was just a joke. No means to offend anyone.

EDIT: Awhile back... I don't know if he was kidding, but I got an offer to join Revelation but declined.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kellylita View Post
    Just wanted to say its nice to have our guild back up and i enjoy playing along-side all the old-school members from sewer. Since Unity has resurfaced all our members have become much more active, making Unity a active and competitve guild. All our members have been through many hurdles and tough experiences making our bond even stronger. If you do make it into unity, it is a huge accomplishment. All our members are veteran players with alot of experience and much to offer to the other unity members. Unity is truely an elite guild.

If any mages need someone to train with before asking to join, send me a pm. Ill be more than happy to train and practice with you as long as you are serious. I highly reccommend you get with one of our members for some training before asking kanital or Ghost to join this guild. Unity is a guild that only accepts the best Good Luck everyone and see you in-game.

-Imkelly
    It's nice having someone with words of wisdom in our guild. Well said Kell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Im guessing no twinking level ?

I'm a L56 twinker and i admit im pretty good lol jk thats for you to decide
    One is too be what once couldn't of been before time let thy be what they could've been, therefore we praise Haxur.
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Noodleleg's chance of getting in: as much as glyph drop rate.

If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?
    Oh, wait... No need to practice. iHax.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmingstar View Post
    The dictator thing was just a joke. No means to offend anyone.

EDIT: Awhile back... I don't know if he was kidding, but I got an offer to join Revelation but declined.
    You are not alone. Baha I still laugh about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmingstar View Post
    Hello Swimmingstar,

We used to have a oh-so-pro troll called Dolloway in Revelation, who took it upon himself to invite noobs for ****s and giggles. If you were a victim of his actions, please accept our deepest apologies.

Best regards,
    Revelation

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Otukura For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    Hello Swimmingstar,

We used to have a oh-so-pro troll called Dolloway in Revelation, who took it upon himself to invite noobs for ****s and giggles. If you were a victim of his actions, please accept our deepest apologies.

Best regards,
    Revelation
    Eh, c'mon Otu, I know that you dislike at least some of our guild and I know Dollo is part of it, but let's not go that far -.-

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Well I must say PL is not the same without its villain Unity, for awhile Olympus took up the helm in its absence. I'm glad to see you all work it out again, and reform Unity once more. And many more I hope!
    The Re-reforming of Unity has inspired Rev to wake up and for that I am thankful. Regardless of who does/did what, we are all avid hardcore fans and competitors, and in a lot of cases friends. Egos and being competitive may get in the way, but if Unity ever needed help, guidance, assisstance Rev would gladly be there.
    I look upon Unity as my very talented but highly troubled little brother. Wanting him to suceed consistantly in many fields and be happy. It is nice to have another skilled and talented guild out there, who would go 9/10 in an epic unforgettable CTF 5/5 thriller? Thank you all for the memories, may we all have fun and prosper.
    God luck in the tournie as well, I see very promising teams, very tough too from Unity.

-Alwaysdtf
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation

23. The Following User Says Thank You to AbsolutePally For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Hey ghost I'm looking for a permanent guild. I have gotten into pvping in the last few weeks. I get on daily if I can and I'm level 66 if that matters. I won't start up any drama or hate post against the leader. IMO kani is really helpful. On my first night of pvp, he gave me a few tips that really got me going. Also if the guild was looking to have part in contest or community stuff, I could help. Might give the guild a great outlook.

Thanks
    Last edited by nmyxspaceship; 05-07-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    Hello Swimmingstar,

Best regards,
    Revelation
    Not Dolloway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Im not hating just listing the things that happen between us

Quote Originally Posted by birdmasta View Post
    @live ur pretty haughty bro... always thinking u best... asking ppl to pay 100k for dumb warbird lessons. (max evade, max focus, max shatter, max blast, etc.) easy build no money needed... and now... insulting guild... get outta here then if u dont like this gm. just dont hate...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

ds
    Quote Originally Posted by nmyxspaceship View Post
    Hey ghost I'm looking for a permanent guild. I have gotten into pvping in the last few weeks. I get on daily if I can and I'm level 66 if that matters. I won't start up any drama or hate post against the leader. IMO kani is really helpful. On my first night of pvp, he gave me a few tips that really got me going. Also if the guild was looking to have part in contest or community stuff, I could help. Might give the guild a great outlook.

Thanks
    Hey nmyx! Find me in game sometime: cosmicXghost or add me. We can talk things up.