Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: How is that possible

  1. #1
    Senior Member Kumsaati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Arcane Legends
    Posts
    644
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default How is that possible[data expose?]

    Name:  3A6220BE-3D82-499A-B862-13476CBEBEB6.png
Views: 383
Size:  40.9 KB
    Name:  8731FF83-D558-4C75-90E4-7CD8F8A2E174.png
Views: 370
Size:  41.2 KB

    These 2 mails of mine only registered for Arcane Legends game and has same password.
    I used them to stash my items and it was long time ago but I checked them like weeks ago.
    I never shared my any info etc. with anyone.
    I have premium malwarebytes also not a kind of guy who download lots of stuff.
    I even forgot these mails exist got warning sms to my phone.
    They not registered on forum or anywhere.
    The thing is its ok my password may be pwned at forum leach but how they know these mails?

    I dont know its about AL or not just wanted share this
    Thanks
    Edit: Typo
    Last edited by Kumsaati; 04-14-2021 at 08:03 AM.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    90
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumsaati View Post
    Name:  3A6220BE-3D82-499A-B862-13476CBEBEB6.png
Views: 383
Size:  40.9 KB
    Name:  8731FF83-D558-4C75-90E4-7CD8F8A2E174.png
Views: 370
Size:  41.2 KB

    These 2 mails of mine only registered for Arcane Legends game and has same password.
    I used them to stash my items and it was long time ago but I checked them like weeks ago.
    I never shared my any info etc. with anyone.
    I have premium malwarebytes also not a kind of guy who download lots of stuff.
    I even forgot these mails exist got warning sms to my phone.
    They not registered on forum or anywhere.
    The thing is its ok my password may be pwned at forum leach but how they know these mails?

    I dont know its about AL or not just wanted share this
    Thanks
    Edit: Typo
    Can't really tell whats going on, as i dont speak the language displayed on the screenshots. Can you explain ?

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member Kumsaati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Arcane Legends
    Posts
    644
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoorCharlatan View Post
    Can't really tell whats going on, as i dont speak the language displayed on the screenshots. Can you explain ?

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    It says google noticed that someone knows my password and took some actions, asking to change my password immediately.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    90
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumsaati View Post
    It says google noticed that someone knows my password and took some actions, asking to change my password immediately.
    Huh weird, that happened to me just a few mins ago. Maybe a different device we used. Changed mine just in case

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Forum Adept Statsonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    438
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumsaati View Post
    It says google noticed that someone knows my password and took some actions, asking to change my password immediately.
    Sts released a mail around 2-3 months ago, stating someone go into their forums. As a result i lost a few of my accounts and had to change my passwords. Sts restored them for me, this may be the case here too

  6. #6
    Senior Member Kumsaati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Arcane Legends
    Posts
    644
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoorCharlatan View Post
    Huh weird, that happened to me just a few mins ago. Maybe a different device we used. Changed mine just in case

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    Thats why I made this post actually to see is there any others, like month ago my friend told me that someone tried to enter his gmail from various locations and got stolen his all items also sent me screen shots of attempts, I was not sure till happened to me I was thinking that people may share their pass etc. I also know he contacted with sts but I think result was negative.

    Quote Originally Posted by Statsonly View Post
    Sts released a mail around 2-3 months ago, stating someone go into their forums. As a result i lost a few of my accounts and had to change my passwords. Sts restored them for me, this may be the case here too
    Yes but the different thing is these mails not registered on forums only for game. I think someone also got into game servers.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •