Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pocket 2 discussing..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Lmao wasting so much time and plat on pl1 and moving to pl2 without benefit and waste more time on same contents. If its just combat mechanics changes why not just change it or improve or update the dead old game instead of making a new game under the same name. With this you can pertain old players and bring in new players instead of losing it all ( old and new ). Imo even pl2 release there will be no players (maybe just a few months theres some player) the dev should revise the amount of time and effort they put in each game instead making a new game as it eventually will be neglected and fall behind their old game (arcane legend) . If you play both game you can obviously see the difference in effort dev put in each game. I dont wanna talk about ds as ive seen one of the vid they literally recycling pl content. But still this event pl devs did a good job on the vanity sets but still its not interesting as the way of obtaining them is just and the lack of players. Can you guys make a new mode instead of solo/multi make another one to farm token where u enable all pets and get more tokens and disable all drop and no leaderboard? I dont wanna spend whole day waiting for ppl to join in and ended up with lvl 110 below. I dont even have enough damage or armor to solo and waste time for nothing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahtto123 For This Useful Post: