Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pocket 2 discussing..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Pocket 2 discussing..

Editing my post
    Last edited by Hjable; 04-22-2021 at 01:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Well if I know there gonna let us transfer items I’ll keep buying more vanity and stuff with plats especially the cool ones. I know they have the skills to do it just don’t know if there gonna. It be cool cause it’s upgraded pocket legend 1. I’m pretty sure that one day if there arcane legend 2 or vampire legend 2 one day they like to keep there items aswell when upgrading games.

Maybe better just to have a massive system upgrade to pocket legend one. I would so miss all my items maybe to the point I couldn’t see my self switching. Spent to much time and money on them.

Just imagine all the players being like wow I got to keep my items!
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very very few “2” games have allowed you to carry over items from the original for many reasons, so you don’t “know there gonna” do it.
    While it maybe not be technically impossible, it’s a lot of work for a part of a brand new game that is far from essential, which makes it unrealistic and probably a waste of resources for a smallish development team.
    A massive upgrade to PL would be even more difficult and would more than likely not draw many new players, whereas a brand new game would.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tarlan View Post
    Very very few “2” games have allowed you to carry over items from the original for many reasons, so you don’t “know there gonna” do it.
    While it maybe not be technically impossible, it’s a lot of work for a part of a brand new game that is far from essential, which makes it unrealistic and probably a waste of resources for a smallish development team.
    A massive upgrade to PL would be even more difficult and would more than likely not draw many new players, whereas a brand new game would.
    ^ As long as they're willing to advertise PL2 it should be fine. Still can't remember the last time PL was advertised. Humania expansion maybe with the exclusive angel sets?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Pocket 2 discussing..

Editing my post
    Last edited by Hjable; 04-22-2021 at 01:03 AM.