Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dark Legends 2021 Birthday Teaser... "The Ninth Circle!"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

What if alright hear me out. What if Dark Legends Had Different Classes, like Vampire Hunter etc the names of these classes can be figured out later but you get where I'm coming at, like how AL, SL, PL has different classes, I think it would be a completely different experience for the upcoming years for the players to try a new game play style.

Because each year just kinda feels the same, and don't get me wrong I love how the team puts in effort for the event giving players what they want. But what if you , you can go a little further.. A little better? Idk it's just an idea, maybe someone has suggested this before or not. But it would be dope to play Dark Legends in a new Gameplay Format. For Gamers to have a more fun experience

Hopefully you can take this into consideration cinco. Or maybe give me your feed back onto what you think of this idea.

-Decently
    @Cinco

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Decently For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Decently View Post
    What if alright hear me out. What if Dark Legends Had Different Classes, like Vampire Hunter etc the names of these classes can be figured out later but you get where I'm coming at, like how AL, SL, PL has different classes, I think it would be a completely different experience for the upcoming years for the players to try a new game play style.

Because each year just kinda feels the same, and don't get me wrong I love how the team puts in effort for the event giving players what they want. But what if you , you can go a little further.. A little better? Idk it's just an idea, maybe someone has suggested this before or not. But it would be dope to play Dark Legends in a new Gameplay Format. For Gamers to have a more fun experience

Hopefully you can take this into consideration cinco. Or maybe give me your feed back onto what you think of this idea.

-Decently
    @Cinco

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

Greetings Legends,

Hope you have a great week and set yourself up for success by doing what your team do the best for Dark Legends Communitty Cinco!

There's always room for improvement no matter what “I completely agree.” . First off, it gives the game more of an edge. A lot of people want a lot of harder features added to the game. I think these changes would really have the potential to push into pro gamer territory and would make for some great live streams.

ex: a legendary VIP symbol for the MOST HELPFUL PLAYERS IN THE GAME ..the Master can buy a symbol/logo/icon for his/her guild, all member of his/her guild will get the icon and can be seen beside the name of the character...

PS: We can't thank you enough for all that you and your staff have done for community in Dark Legends. We been a loyal community!
    Last edited by Habibibi; 05-09-2021 at 12:53 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂