Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dark Legends 2021 Birthday Teaser... "The Ninth Circle!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nice work but the backpack vanities are huge. Consider editing the size like the phantoms jetpack. Seems more proportional and fits better on the character while playing, fighting, ect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Is this what ur actually using for event ? Or is this a joke?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawrbaby For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

THIS. Guess all you have to do is dangle something reskinned/textured/meshed and the vampires of Carvina draw blood.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default We know the rumors for helix , that it cost 1 Billion+ could we make an axe about it?

Cinco Maybe make a? Helix Kriegberg "AXE" VERSION, For plats tradable. But still the rumors about the helix is still and we can't return it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I think the idea of platinum tradable is great cinco, that's make so helpful to us..

Think this cinco

If I have alts then I received 10 platinum nightly reward,so I'm gunna do is,I'm gunna transfer the 10 platinum to my main account,so that's make sense..we easy gathering our plats in our main account not just in our alts..

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xTOBACCONISTx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

What if alright hear me out. What if Dark Legends Had Different Classes, like Vampire Hunter etc the names of these classes can be figured out later but you get where I'm coming at, like how AL, SL, PL has different classes, I think it would be a completely different experience for the upcoming years for the players to try a new game play style.

Because each year just kinda feels the same, and don't get me wrong I love how the team puts in effort for the event giving players what they want. But what if you , you can go a little further.. A little better? Idk it's just an idea, maybe someone has suggested this before or not. But it would be dope to play Dark Legends in a new Gameplay Format. For Gamers to have a more fun experience

Hopefully you can take this into consideration cinco. Or maybe give me your feed back onto what you think of this idea.

-Decently
    @Cinco

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Decently For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Decently View Post
    What if alright hear me out. What if Dark Legends Had Different Classes, like Vampire Hunter etc the names of these classes can be figured out later but you get where I'm coming at, like how AL, SL, PL has different classes, I think it would be a completely different experience for the upcoming years for the players to try a new game play style.

Because each year just kinda feels the same, and don't get me wrong I love how the team puts in effort for the event giving players what they want. But what if you , you can go a little further.. A little better? Idk it's just an idea, maybe someone has suggested this before or not. But it would be dope to play Dark Legends in a new Gameplay Format. For Gamers to have a more fun experience

Hopefully you can take this into consideration cinco. Or maybe give me your feed back onto what you think of this idea.

-Decently
    @Cinco

Greetings Legends,

Hope you have a great week and set yourself up for success by doing what your team do the best for Dark Legends Communitty Cinco!

There's always room for improvement no matter what “I completely agree.” . First off, it gives the game more of an edge. A lot of people want a lot of harder features added to the game. I think these changes would really have the potential to push into pro gamer territory and would make for some great live streams.

ex: a legendary VIP symbol for the MOST HELPFUL PLAYERS IN THE GAME ..the Master can buy a symbol/logo/icon for his/her guild, all member of his/her guild will get the icon and can be seen beside the name of the character...

PS: We can't thank you enough for all that you and your staff have done for community in Dark Legends. We been a loyal community!
    Last edited by Habibibi; 05-09-2021 at 12:53 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I have a idea,how about "DAILY MISSIONS" AND "GUILD WAR" AND ALSO "WHEEL OF FORTUNE" that we can get free vanities, weapon,and platinums in that wheel,well nightly reward is Great but is too long to wait to get the reward 5 days in a row,, but this one is much fun i think hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

since you and the team have already released this amazing vanity Leg item The "Killer Crow Pants", but I was wondering if you could add a Twist, new style of fashion like you did with this Npc in club sancturary, A Black or Grey Turtle Neck to go with the pants, so players can look elegant and smart and so can the females too, Turtle necks goes well for both genders

Here are ideas I thought about pretty simple yet game changing for those who love to dress their avatar into a more elegant way

Let me know your thoughts on this
    @Cinco
    - Decently

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

"GUILD WAR" LETS PUSH THIS WAR!!

THE MASTER OF THE GUILD NEED TO CHOICE 25 OR 50 MEMBERS TO PARTICIPATE IN GUILD WAR..

MY FELLOW VAMPIRES OUT THERE, WHAT'S YOUR THOUGH ABOUT THIS "WAR"