Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: Not cool sts

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    174
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default Not cool sts

    Black widow armor for rogue is just a recolored heraldic armor.





    And warriors and mages get this abomination...





    Edit : quality of photos is bad cuz im not a VIP on tapatalk but if you have a rogue character you can go and check, its the same.

    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kolpertis_333; 04-21-2021 at 07:03 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Epw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,289
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    433
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    201
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

    Default

    May i ask why is that hurts your feelings? It may be a recoloured one, but it has a (new) aura, a new banner and new weapons.

    You are pointing to a vanity base contour which may be used for many other ones too.

    In the same time sts are giving us enough new vanities to enjoy and choose from.

    Dont be so narrow-minded, please.


    Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Epw For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    174
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epw View Post
    May i ask why is that hurts your feelings? It may be a recoloured one, but it has a (new) aura, a new banner and new weapons.

    You are pointing to a vanity base contour which may be used for many other ones too.

    In the same time sts are giving us enough new vanities to enjoy and choose from.

    Dont be so narrow-minded, please.


    Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével
    It doesnt hurt my feeling lol who said anything about that, i am a main rogue but it is deffinetly not fair because heraldic vanites / armors are one of the most favorite vanities / armors in this game and especially the black version, so how is it fair that rogue gets pretty much the same armor as one of the rarest armors in game (black heraldic) but except black and gray its black and red and warriors and mages variant of the same armor are just bad.

    What if they made a recolored ghost medusa, but not recolored ghost golem and ghost mummy? Whole comunity would go crazy, well this is the same thing

    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Senior Member Epw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,289
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    433
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    201
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    It doesnt hurt my feeling lol who said anything about that, i am a main rogue but it is deffinetly not fair because heraldic vanites / armors are one of the most favorite vanities / armors in this game and especially the black version, so how is it fair that rogue gets pretty much the same armor as one of the rarest armors in game (black heraldic) but except black and gray its black and red and warriors and mages variant of the same armor are just bad.

    What if they made a recolored ghost medusa, but not recolored ghost golem and ghost mummy? Whole comunity would go crazy, well this is the same thing

    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
    I cant agree with you. To be honest, black heraldic and black widow set isnt the same. Neither in prices nor overall look. This comparison has many differences: colour, texture, banner, aura, weapons. Thats enough for me not to see it as a recoloured set.


    Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Epw For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    174
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epw View Post
    I cant agree with you. To be honest, black heraldic and black widow set isnt the same. Neither in prices nor overall look. This comparison has many differences: colour, texture, banner, aura, weapons. Thats enough for me not to see it as a recoloured set.


    Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével
    I am only talking about armor, i litterally put it side by side lol how can you "not agree", everything is the same except the colour and a few White lines

    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kolpertis_333; 04-21-2021 at 08:27 AM.

  8. #6
    Senior Member Kystone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    663
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    165
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

    Default

    Ok so buy it and feel rich

  9. #7
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    bend oregon
    Posts
    315
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    115
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

    Default

    If i was rich i would have Black Heraldic Frog Lord Armor with a bunch of little frogs following me, their King around.

    Ign Topfrog Lord of frogs has spoken..


    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CHAOSSS For This Useful Post:


  11. #8
    Senior Member Arachnophobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,828
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    511
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    564
    Thanked in
    256 Posts

    Default

    Lmfao the abomination part

  12. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    203
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

    Default

    Are you serious lol... This is what you find to complain about the game? I suggest you take a break if this actually bothered you. Its a cheap vanity....

  13. #10
    Junior Member Platmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    its hard to make own armor model also it takes time

  14. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    161
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    *facepalms*
    Do you know how many remakes there already are lol, feel great fuq that you were able to get the intrepid set anyway because it won’t come out again and there are probably players who didn’t get the chance for one. If you don’t like the vanity just don’t buy it or wear it.
    Lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    174
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Entities View Post
    *facepalms*
    Do you know how many remakes there already are lol, feel great fuq that you were able to get the intrepid set anyway because it won’t come out again and there are probably players who didn’t get the chance for one. If you don’t like the vanity just don’t buy it or wear it.
    Lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Whats ur point?

    If sts made a recolored ghost medusa but not ghost golem or ghost mummy, everyone would go crazy, this is the same thing, black arlor is one of the rarest armors in game

    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

  16. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    174
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Are you serious lol... This is what you find to complain about the game? I suggest you take a break if this actually bothered you. Its a cheap vanity....
    Its a cheap vanity but a recolor of armor that costs 500m. Thats the problem, mages and warriors didnt get a recolor of an armor that costs 500m, what if they made a recolor of ghost medusa but not ghost mummy or ghost golem, everyone would go crazy this is the same thing

    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

  17. #14
    Senior Member Spooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Probably not where you are
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    104
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    397
    Thanked in
    241 Posts

    Default

    Dont see anyone complaining that you got a recolor of an armor thats also a recolor of a “500m” armor.
    Quit whining oml this is the whole collectors rant thread all over again but with 10 times the hypocrisy

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

    Epw

  19. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    174
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Dont see anyone complaining that you got a recolor of an armor thats also a recolor of a “500m” armor.
    Quit whining oml this is the whole collectors rant thread all over again but with 10 times the hypocrisy
    Im so tired of all of you understanding what you want to understand, the point was not complaining about the vanity, the point was unfairnes between classes, this isnt the first time 1 class got something better then others on the same thing, why should a rog get a recolor of a 500m item but warrior and mages just get some ugly thing no one Will ever wear? I said this like 20 times already but ima say it again since yall obviusly dont wanna listen, what if they made a recolor of ghost medusa but not ghost mummy or ghost golem? This is the exact same thing, bring something rare in a different form for just 1 class

    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

  20. #16
    Senior Member Spooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Probably not where you are
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    104
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    397
    Thanked in
    241 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    Im so tired of all of you understanding what you want to understand, the point was not complaining about the vanity, the point was unfairnes between classes, this isnt the first time 1 class got something better then others on the same thing, why should a rog get a recolor of a 500m item but warrior and mages just get some ugly thing no one Will ever wear? I said this like 20 times already but ima say it again since yall obviusly dont wanna listen, what if they made a recolor of ghost medusa but not ghost mummy or ghost golem? This is the exact same thing, bring something rare in a different form for just 1 class

    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
    Just wanna point out the rogue armor isnt identical to its heraldic counterpart either, look at the part waist and down.
    Very confused why you would make this thread, its basically just you complaining how you dont like how certain vanities dont live up to your expectations.
    I for one -and i know others- love the widow vanities for other classes, i dont see why mage and warrior should be an exact recolor, since rogue isnt either. All classes have some part of the vanity that doesnt correspond with the original heraldics.

    Not very sharp for someone who complains about the minor details

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    what if they made a recolor of ghost medusa but not ghost mummy or ghost golem? This is the exact same thing, bring something rare in a different form for just 1 class

    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
    Youre trying to make a point by using a very wrong analogy, if they only made a ghost medusa recolor there would indeed be an uproar, but that doesnt work with what your OP is trying to say, where all 3 classes have a recolor.

    In the end i believe not all classes have to be equal and honestly i prefer the widow vanities for other classes as they are, and so do others.
    Regardless of how you look at it from a rareness?perspective, there are people who do like it the way it is and i believe it should stay this way.
    In the end the vanities are dirt cheap anyway, wether its a precise recolor (which it isnt) or not, the word rareness has no place in this discussion.

    Also to touch upon you saying its not the first time a class got something better than the others, youre right.
    But that doesnt only go for rogue, warriors and mages have had instances where their vanities looked better than their rogue or warrior counterpart and vice versa.
    Last edited by Spooked; 04-22-2021 at 04:19 AM.

  21. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    174
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Just wanna point out the rogue armor isnt complete either, look at the part waist and down.
    Very confused why you would make this thread, its basically just you complaining how you dont like how certain vanities dont live up to your expectations.
    I for one -and i know others- love the widow vanities for other classes, i dont see why mage and warrior should be an exact recolor, rogue isnt either. All classes have some part of the vanity that doesnt correspond with the original heraldics.
    Yeah i didnt say its 100% the same but the difference is so minimal that it can hardly even be called a difference, also you are again just pointing out random "facts" to proove your point, war and mage armors might look good to you, even tho that was most likely a lie to make your argument better, but even if they do look good or not the design isnt no where near good enough to be compared to the rog armor thats 90% the same as one of the rarest and most favoritable armors in game. Many players were asking for black vanities, since its the most common favorite colour, and then they recolor one of the rarest and most favoritable armors for just one class, that doesnt seem fair to me. 90% of the People thst responded to this post were rogues complaining, i am a rogue main aswell, but that doesnt change the fact that other classes deserve good stuff aswell.

    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

  22. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    138
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Im glad i enjoy the game, even with 10k vanity set.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to gobbels For This Useful Post:

    Epw

  24. #19
    Senior Member Spooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Probably not where you are
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    104
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    397
    Thanked in
    241 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    Yeah i didnt say its 100% the same but the difference is so minimal that it can hardly even be called a difference, also you are again just pointing out random "facts" to proove your point, war and mage armors might look good to you, even tho that was most likely a lie to make your argument better, but even if they do look good or not the design isnt no where near good enough to be compared to the rog armor thats 90% the same as one of the rarest and most favoritable armors in game. Many players were asking for black vanities, since its the most common favorite colour, and then they recolor one of the rarest and most favoritable armors for just one class, that doesnt seem fair to me. 90% of the People thst responded to this post were rogues complaining, i am a rogue main aswell, but that doesnt change the fact that other classes deserve good stuff aswell.

    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
    A difference is a difference, youre complaining about minor details so dont disregard what you said earlier by calling it minimal.
    Not sure as to why mage and warrior armors wouldnt look good to me? Sounds like a cheap punchline to reinforce your already weakened agenda.
    Again, its just you complaining how YOU dont like how the widow armors look for mages and warriors.
    World doesnt revolve around you buddy, if you dont like it doesnt mean others dont. Its baffling how selfish you seem in this post.
    I know plenty of people who -surprise surprise- do love the armor, i cant wrap my head around this post.
    You went from actually having a decent but debunkable argument to just flat out making clear you only made this post because YOU specifically dont like how the other vanities look.

    If you dont like it then just dont get it, no need to ruin the fun for people who actually do like the armor.
    Ive spoken to alot of people over the last few years about heraldics and such, and also heard alot of people who didnt like the original heraldic design, doesnt mean they go on and make a post about for example the new tour of arlor saying how they dont like it
    Last edited by Spooked; 04-22-2021 at 04:28 AM.

  25. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    174
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    A difference is a difference, youre complaining about minor details so dont disregard what you said earlier by calling it minimal.
    Not sure as to why mage and warrior armors wouldnt look good to me? Sounds like a cheap punchline to reinforce your already weakened agenda.
    Again, its just you complaining how YOU dont like how the widow armors look for mages and warriors.
    World doesnt revolve around you buddy, if you dont like it doesnt mean others dont. Its baffling how selfish you seem in this post.
    I know plenty of people who -surprise surprise- do love the armor, i cant wrap my head around this post.
    You went from actually having a decent but debunkable argument to just flat out making clear you only made this post because YOU specifically dont like how the other vanities look.
    Again you are understanding what you want to understand because it makes your argument look better, none of the things that you said in your previous quote were either relevant or the point of the original post that i made, you have tried to same thing "you dont like the way warrior and mage vanities look" and that was no where close to what this post was actually about, i have already explained to you. Are you really that obssessed with beeing right that you would change the whole topic so i would end up looking stupid? Seems like you are.

    "you are complaining about minor difference" sounds familiar? You said that, you also said "those 2 sets are not the same, there are more detailes around the waist on the heraldic set"

    So who is exactly complaining about minor difference?


    "i know many People who like mage and war widow sets" - good for them, totally irelevant on the topic and a desperate try to boost your argument, try something else.

    You saying that you have friends who like war and mage widow sets does not change the fact that they made a recolor of a 500m armor for just 1 class, and i suggest you to be smart and dont even reply to this quote cuz there is nothing you can say that Will change that fact.

    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. :cool: >>>>>KeUiKs SiG. Shop <<<<<< :cool:
    By keuiks in forum AL Fan Art
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-21-2014, 07:09 AM
  2. warrior jugg cool down time and mage shield cool down time etc
    By AKILIOS in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-28-2013, 10:42 PM
  3. Cool ideas for POCKET LEGENDS (PL)-read this cool :)
    By xxxxtwinkxxxx in forum PL Contests
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-23-2012, 11:39 AM
  4. Way tooo cool!! I hope BFSW is as cool!
    By Conradin in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 09:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •