Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not cool sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

It’s not a recolor but a redesign of an old armor, I see it as an improvement, and this is exactly what I preferred. Redesigns of old armors/weapons is a much better approach than just recoloring them in a different color and calling it new*.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    It’s not a recolor but a redesign of an old armor, I see it as an improvement, and this is exactly what I preferred. Redesigns of old armors/weapons is a much better approach than just recoloring them in a different color and calling it new*.

I agree, redesigning is good, but my point is that it happened for just one class, really unfair towards mages and wars, that was my point all along but ppl still roasting me.. Guess you cant say anything on this forum without getting attacked

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    I agree, redesigning is good, but my point is that it happened for just one class, really unfair towards mages and wars, that was my point all along but ppl still roasting me.. Guess you cant say anything on this forum without getting attacked

If you look closely you can see they used the same design for all 3 classes with minor modifications.

On a side note, relax. No one here is attacking you. When you come on here with your own opinion about something others will do the same. That doesn’t mean they’re attacking you that means they have a different view on what you said.

Everyone has the right to their own opinion as much as you do. Again, Just because only a few don’t agree with you, doesn’t mean they’re attacking you.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    If you look closely you can see they used the same design for all 3 classes with minor modifications.

On a side note, relax. No one here is attacking you. When you come on here with your own opinion about something others will do the same. That doesn’t mean they’re attacking you that means they have a different view on what you said.

Everyone has the right to their own opinion as much as you do. Again, Just because only a few don’t agree with you, doesn’t mean they’re attacking you.

You are right, i overreacted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I agree they look similar, but the shoulders are more rounded and black widow has the skirt removed. At a quick glance, they all kind of look like the black heraldic, but with a splash of red. I never had the Honor of owning the black heraldic, and this is the closest I'll get. In the end it isn't black heraldic which is what collectors are after anyways. It's like when they released pure recolors like the lucky jack and golem sets, but the original set prices only kept rising. I regret selling my ice set for cheap back then!
    Last edited by Kakashis; 04-22-2021 at 08:25 AM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I agree they look similar, but the shoulders are more rounded and black widow has the skirt removed. At a quick glance, they all kind of look like the black heraldic, but with a splash of red. I never had the Honor of owning the black heraldic, and this is the closest I'll get. In the end it isn't black heraldic which is what collectors are after anyways. It's like when they released pure recolors like the lucky jack and golem sets, but the original set prices only kept rising. I regret selling my ice set for cheap back then!
    Yeah not 100% the same but with minimal differences, ill have to dissagree with you about war and mage ones looking like it since they dont have similarities whats so ever, thats why i made this post cuz only rogue one is a re design and thats really unfair, i am a main rog, but i can imagine that warriors and mages would also like to wear a re design of that amazing set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yes, Don't mind the pets with like 10 recolours lol

Sent from my vivo 1820 using Tapatalk
    ✿✿✿

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Yeah not 100% the same but with minimal differences, ill have to dissagree with you about war and mage ones looking like it since they dont have similarities whats so ever, thats why i made this post cuz only rogue one is a re design and thats really unfair, i am a main rog, but i can imagine that warriors and mages would also like to wear a re design of that amazing set

Put aside that, only you are complaining. We don't see no mages or warriors, or anybody else that care enough to make a thread and cause a fuss like you - so please, speak for yourself.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Put aside that, only you are complaining. We don't see no mages or warriors, or anybody else that care enough to make a thread and cause a fuss like you - so please, speak for yourself.

If you would check any of my replies and actually read my post correctly you would realise that i am not making any "fuss" and that i was just saying that rogue one looks like a heraldic in case someone didnt know.

Only ones making a "fuss" are you guys that think every single post on this forum is a rant.

I got no problem with it looking like a heraldic i was just pointing out a fact, you should calm down and think before you write, ty.

Last edited by Kolpertis_333; 04-23-2021 at 03:33 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dreezzle View Post
    Yes, Don't mind the pets with like 10 recolours lol

Sent from my vivo 1820 using Tapatalk
    I never said i have a problem with it looking like a heraldic, i was just pointing it out for the People that dont know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

If you would check any of my replies and actually read my post correctly you would realise that i am not making any "fuss" and that i was just saying that rogue one looks like a heraldic in case someone didnt know.

Only ones making a "fuss" are you guys that think every single post on this forum is a rant.

I got no problem with it looking like a heraldic i was just pointing out a fact, you should calm down and think before you write, ty.

Post #3 - You are upset and try to argue that some dirt cheap vanity looks "similar" to that with a 400m collectible.

Post #13 - You are upset that mages and warriors didn't adapt the design of another expensive collectible for fairness.

Post #26 - You ASSUME and argue that mages and warriors are upset from their slice of the cake not patented to that of another expensive collectible.

This armor has been altered so much so, you can hardly recognize it being a heraldic.

But in anycase, how someone perceives looks is very subjective - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you dislike how the mage and warrior armors look, then that shouldn't matter since you're a rogue, right?

Just to remind you, be it developers, be it anyone, the world has imperfections and unable to please everyone.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 04-23-2021 at 04:03 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Post #3 - You are upset and try to argue that some dirt cheap vanity looks "similar" to that with a 400m collectible.

Post #13 - You are upset that mages and warriors didn't adapt the design of another expensive collectible for fairness.

Post #26 - You ASSUME and argue that mages and warriors are upset from their slice of the cake not patented to that of another expensive collectible.

This armor has been altered so much so, you can hardly recognize it being a heraldic.

But in anycase, how someone perceives looks is very subjective - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you dislike how the mage and warrior armors look, then that shouldn't matter since you're a rogue, right?

Just to remind you, be it developers, be it anyone, the world has imperfections and unable to please everyone.

Cheers!
    Part #3 - it does look similar to a 400m collectable - fact

Part #13 mages and warriors did not get the design of a 400m collectable - fact

Part #26 - i wouldnt point out mages and warriors beeing left out if i didnt talk to my mage and warrior friends and hear they opinion, most of them said that its unfair but also some said that they dont care, so yes there are mages and warriors upset about it its not an "assumption" - another fact

As i said i was only speaking facts and anything you say wont change anything because its true and you beeing salty doesnt mean those facts Will change, you can just deal with it.

Now about the upset part, i dont really care because i am a rogue main and i can and am using that armor, but other feeling that would describe better this post is sympathy - i care about others and i know that mages and warriors also want to wear a re disgn of an amazing collectable.

Only one here upset seems to be you since you have scrolled all the way down this post to desperatly try to find something thst would make me look bad, and in reality you didnt find anything, you just found some comments that i made and wrote it in a way that it makes your argument better, of which all of them ended up beeing noncense provided by facts.

Have anything else to say? Go ahead, be my guest.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Part #26 - i wouldnt point out mages and warriors beeing left out if i didnt talk to my mage and warrior friends and hear they opinion, most of them said that its unfair but also some said that they dont care, so yes there are mages and warriors upset about it its not an "assumption" - another fact

As i said i was only speaking facts and anything you say wont change anything because its true and you beeing salty doesnt mean those facts Will change, you can just deal with it.

Now about the upset part, i dont really care because i am a rogue main and i can and am using that armor, but other feeling that would describe better this post is sympathy - i care about others and i know that mages and warriors also want to wear a re disgn of an amazing collectable.

Only one here upset seems to be you since you have scrolled all the way down this post to desperatly try to find something thst would make me look bad, and in reality you didnt find anything, you just found some comments that i made and wrote it in a way that it makes your argument better, of which all of them ended up beeing noncense provided by facts.

Cheers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

You are the only one who is whining here over your so called facts because noone shares your opinion. Interesting, isnt it?

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I never said i have a problem with it looking like a heraldic, i was just pointing it out for the People that dont know.

theres no reason to point it out and make a whole thread about it if you didn't have a problem with it is there?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Normal: Champist
    Hardcore: Caption

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Champist View Post
    theres no reason to point it out and make a whole thread about it if you didn't have a problem with it is there?

Lol so with your logic if you are out with your friends and you see a lamborghini and say "hey guys look, a lamorghini" then that means that you are jealous and have a problem with the person driving it? No, you are just pointing out something, this is the same thing. Stop beeing drama addicts, not everything on this forum is a rant.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Lol so with your logic if you are out with your friends and you see a lamborghini and say "hey guys look, a lamorghini" then that means that you are jealous and have a problem with the person driving it? No, you are just pointing out something, this is the same thing. Stop beeing drama addicts, not everything on this forum is a rant.

Your whole thread is a rant, mate.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

So why don't you just do the same thing that you do in your analogy and talk about it with your friends instead of coming here to rant?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

^

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Champist View Post
    So why don't you just do the same thing that you do in your analogy and talk about it with your friends instead of coming here to rant?

That doesnt even make any sence at all lol, so you are saying just because most of the People here arent my friends that i am not allowed to point out something some People might not know? Did you even re think what you just wrote? Do you realise how ridicilous you sound? Why are you so desperate to proove me wrong lmao?

Thats the funniest thing i ever saw and i hope you are joking but if you are not then i see that your skills to make a good argument are extremely bad and you are just writing noncences... No offence, but im just pointing out the obvious.

Pls respond again, i wanna laugh again