Suggestion: Speed/Experience/Damage/Armor potions should survive death & disconnects

We are either paying 500g-1500g at a shot when in a game or 1 to 3p per Potion when not in a game. The potions last for 5 minutes unless you die or are disconnected and forced to restart the game.

I understand some may say, if you want to play with the benefits of potions then don't die. Well, this may be fine if you're paying with gold. But when you pay with Plat then you're not getting you're money's worth. I personally buy with gold not Plat.

I suggest these potions last for 5 minutes whether you die or not. And I don't know if it can be done, but also for disconnects where you rejoin right away. I know if I get disconnected due to this high ping problem, I kill the app, rejoin and I am on the same map back where I was.

Also, it would be nice if we could purchase these potions where they are stored in our Inventory and used when we want.

And while I am on the subject, maybe I am not getting this. But why does it cost Plat when not in a game and gold when in a game? And why would I want to purchase one with Plat or not when not in a game? The 5 minutes starts to count down and doesn't it go away if I join a game? Or am I missing something on that?