Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Event LB tying has to stop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CursedGuyAL View Post
    Ok so there's been many complaints on Tying during events and towards the end of every event i check to see who the top 10 are per class and there's like 20 in the top 10 due to people purposely tying to give others a chance at the top 10 rewards. Top 10 players should be getting the rewards as stated, for "Top 10" only, anyone that's tied with other players and they're ranked #10 but below the 10th spot should get the top 25 reward. It's trash seeing a top 10 reward go out to 20-30 players.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

And how many top 10 lb's have u won without a tie? Please show me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

This is another pointless thread please stop making threads about topics that have already been closed by devs you will get the same result as the last few threads. Again if you don't run lb then shut up idgaf about your opinion -Atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Statsonly View Post
    And how many top 10 lb's have u won without a tie? Please show me.
    I have 4 banners and 2 Top 10 Sets, back then tying wasn't really like it is now. Back then maybe 2 or 3 people tied, maybe it was intentional or it just happened. Now it's all intentional tying to get their friends or guildie the Top 10 rewards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    This is another pointless thread please stop making threads about topics that have already been closed by devs you will get the same result as the last few threads. Again if you don't run lb then shut up idgaf about your opinion -Atoned
    I used to, thank you though and i have a few top 10 rewards myself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I have 4 banners and 2 Top 10 Sets, back then tying wasn't really like it is now. Back then maybe 2 or 3 people tied, maybe it was intentional or it just happened. Now it's all intentional tying to get their friends or guildie the Top 10 rewards.

That's good enough for me, continue with your conversation. You're allowed to stste any point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

It depends on the players in lb if they wanted to tie or not, its just that simple. If the top 1-5/10 doesnt wanna make ties, then there’ll be no ties. But there is always someone who’s gonna make a tie for their own benefits such as: to stop spending more golds/plats on the event, to easily manage their time, etc.

And one of the reasons why tying is allowed is because of the time difference. As we all know, there are lb runners in almost every continents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Then explain me how top 25 would work in overall aps and classes lb

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Default Event LB tying has to stop

Why are you so butthurt about it?

In my honest opinion it is building the community more likely, because players are come together, TRUST and talk to each other during the whole event. Not to mention their hard work put into making these high point ties. The only BIG NO are the account sharing players on LB.

Im saying this as a non lb player. But i dont really care, because im not involved in it and its not my business. I just look at lb and wonder how these people able to run (both in mentally and in phisically meaning) this much. They are totally deserve their rewards in a view of their effort and dedication.

No offense by the way, its just an opinion.

Best wishes!

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével
    Last edited by Epw; 04-29-2021 at 06:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

After farming this event for 12 days straight spending 16 hours a day farming points, Im glad to be able to tie with people who have also put in just as much time as me. Sure it looks weird having 20 or so people on the same spot, and im definitely not used to seeing that since ive been playing AL since the beginning and never has there been so many people landing on the same spot on LB, but if you and 15 other people have around the same points after farming for 12-13 days straight and need a break, tying doesnt hurt anyone. The only time I could see it being a legitimate detriment to AL is if an LB top 10 reward is tradeable, because then you've got 20-30 people placing top 10 and getting a vanity that should be rare but isnt. Even then its better for the people that didnt farm event because then the price will be lower since more are in circulation. I understand the 'competition' argument, but for 2 weeks straight everyone you see on top LB has put in the time and competed against the people who aren't in top 10 anymore or might not even be on LB anymore but still have 500-600-700k points. Theres the competition, you just only see the results of it when you look at LB.

Hoping mages and rogues end up stable tomorrow, theres a lot of you guys tying and even more on the way! This was a fun event and made a lot of cool friends from it hoping to see you all on future LBs

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ChaoticG For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

If the guys who are making ties don't feel bad about their reward being more common, then we can only care less about it.
    Retired

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

lol............

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

creating a thread about stopping LB's from tying has to stop! doesn't make sense at all
    complain if they're just tying on a 100 points or 1k points.
    Rise Up! Soldier and Fight to death!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

When will they come? those people saying that "oh it's just a walk in the park to enter in top 10 LB" hope ya'll get banned for account sharing how tf you guys still online for 1 week straight.

If you think LB isn't competitive, then we don't have to sleep for only 5 hours or less just to secure our spots, at desperate times you have to spend millions.

I liked all your ideas on how to remove ties, but the thing now is those vanities are exclusively only yours, if its only the other way around then we wouldn't have any argument here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Lol, man. I think ties are one of the few unselfish things people do here. Seriously. It takes a little maturity to think "hey let's help more people get this reward" instead of "screw everyone else I want it". Then to actually follow through and not pull a scam at last minute takes even more fortitude. I like ties and have a little respect for the people that follow through.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    I agree with this unknown, ppl who use to create this kind of threads are the ones who don't run lb or used to run, and are jealous cus lot of ppl get rewards

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarsito View Post
    I agree with this unknown, ppl who use to create this kind of threads are the ones who don't run lb or used to run, and are jealous cus lot of ppl get rewards

I can't be jealous when i have a Lb set that amazes people when i wear it and has people wishing they could turn back time to run the event. Now i look at the sets and laugh.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to CursedGuyAL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I can't be jealous when i have a Lb set that amazes people when i wear it and has people wishing they could turn back time to run the event. Now i look at the sets and laugh.

Yes, you are right, if u have those sets, why is the need of this thread? Does it affect u since ur set is better than the new ones? I agree with u that old lb vanity sets are better than the ones we have nowadays (adding to those sets are tradeable and the new ones no, speaking of medusa, frank, golem, etc etc etc.), so that's why I don't see any reason to include yourself in this topic when u don't care about it if u just laugh xd