Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bosses Event Points-Urshot 2021

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    I mean, personally I never ran any event for Top 10 yet but I think the true spirit of the event was when people could cooperate to score rewards for those that can't really grind 24/7 (no jobs, no schools, no responsibilties), I believe it's just called compassion, right?
    This "sharing is caring" narrative seems nice, at first glance. But really, stopping progression to let in weaker players get a piece of the highest reward seems unfair, if any, it jeopardizes the competitive integrity of the leaderboard.

This is more of a priority situation - you will find the time to whichever you think is most important. You'd be surprised with the amount of players I've encountered who would leave from work just to run, so no, not every 24/7 grinders fit the descriptions you gave above.

Again, this is in context of the leaderboards. A list of names who are expected to compete. Sharing can be done elsewhere.
    On the other hand I don't see the issue with people who "didn't earn" the set wearing them. What if the person who obtained the set would like to sell it and then use the gold to buy other one for themselves? Free market is a good idea and opens up more possibilities especially now that gold cap has been raised to 1b.
    Its been long enough for everyone to know that event lbs are untradable. If players seek for profit, then they won't run, otherwise will.
    Cinco himself said that ties should exist and he's ok with them so I actually hope that this time he'll stand by his statement and fix the points earned from the bosses so the event culture can carry on.
    And it seems like this is Cinco's 2nd opinion, otherwise they would've already fixed this early on.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 05-06-2021 at 07:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    319 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    This "sharing is caring" narrative seems nice, at first glance. But really, stopping progression to let in weaker players get a piece of the highest reward seems unfair, if any, it jeopardizes the competitive integrity of the leaderboard.

This is more of a priority situation - you will find the time to whichever you think is most important. You'd be surprised with the amount of players I've encountered who would leave from work just to run, so no, not every 24/7 grinders fit the descriptions you gave above.

Again, this is in context of the leaderboards. A list of names who are expected to compete. Sharing can be done elsewhere.
    Its been long enough for everyone to know that event lbs are untradable. If players seek for profit, then they won't run, otherwise will.
    And it seems like this is Cinco's 2nd opinion, otherwise they would've already fixed this early on.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    1. No jobs, no schools and no responsibilties were in general regarding for people who literally have to drop those to do leaderboards. You'd be surprised with the amount of players that share accounts between eachother to carry on running the event otherwise.
    2. The fact those rewards are untradable is bad enough, let people choose what they want to do with their rewards. What's wrong with it?
    3. Nothing has been said about it so there's no Cinco's 2nd opinion, waiting for official confirmation regarding the points.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]