Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Add this stuff in Expansion, Cinco big list.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Default Add this stuff in Expansion, Cinco big list.

First- I know some of these suggestions have been suggested before. This is a list of what I think would make the game a whole lot better.

1. Custom chat colors. In the settings you can insert a RBG box with the chat options. Guild chat - Change color, Global chat - Change color so on. Its boring seeing the same chat colors.

2. Show pets we have open in the auction by putting a symbol next to them, this works on the character you are currently on. If you do not own Timur on the character you are on but you own him on your main then it does not show the symbol in the auction since you are not on the character you own Timur on.

3. Pets in the stable, when inspecting a pet can we get 2 arrows that allow us to go back and forth between pets without the need to press browser each time?

4. Search options- Crafting station, Inventory, Stash, Stable possibly.

5. Heart chest section craft section and furnish section items in the inventory.

6. (Fun) Allow us to change the item sizes in our houses. A line with a dot that allows us to precisely choose the size of the selected item bigger or smaller.

7. In edit mode have a side section on the right side of the screen in which shows all of our placed items. If we were to click an item on that list it would select it in the house and allow us to adjust it. Many of us go to edit our houses and can not click a certain thing because other things are in the way and we click those instead.

8. In edit mode have a 4th option called "Select", when we select an item right now we sometimes accidentally move it and constantly have to press x and click it until we don't move it in the movement option. Select would just be there so we don't move the item upon selection.

9. Filter mode in social. Filter friends by level, inactive, and active. In guild Filter by Level, PvE, PvP, Inactive, Active, Aps.

10. House loadouts. Same as character vanity and gear loadouts except for your house.

11. Vendors. All vendors. Allow us to hold down on the buy button so we can press buy all or buy #. Coffers can be used as an example, we have 10,000 tokens and wish we can buy multiple coffers at once instead of clicking until our fingers break.

12. Disable auras in PvE maps and disable team proc visuals along with pet AA's. It is hard to see the red zone of the enemies attacks in order for us to dodge them. Show our own procs only and pet AA's. Show shields on your character and others. Just not ground visual effects such as glow aa.

13. New APS. Crafting planar pendant, 50k PvE kills, 100k PvE kills.

14. New mythic weapons and new arcane weapons we can loot by doing quests or completing certain APS.

15. Show All stats. Gold loot percent, boss damage, elite damage, Str Int Dex %, mana ignore, luck, taunt, XP, Damage resistance, Haste, and so on.

16. In the world map say we are in fest swamp. We click on to that map and it gives us an option to remap there instead of us having to go to gh / house then back to the map to remap there.

17. Many of us have OCD to check the auction to see if our stuff has sold, adding the auction to the bottom right allowed me to run maps as much as I want without the constant feeling to leave and check if my stuff has sold. Can we get an Alert that tells us if our item has sold. Example: our main character has 1 noble fury jewel listed for 720k in the auction and we are on our hard core character. We can be sent an alert in the msgs top right that says "An item (Noble fury jewel x1) has sold in (Encryptions) auction house for 720,000."

18. Make it where ignore listed players can not join our house.

19. Big one to add. I seen in pocket legends you have options to select servers in maps and it show people in those maps. For AL click a map and it shows player count player levels and progress completed within the map. In towns just show player count. Full maps will not show up on the list.

20. Rogues, Mages, Warriors. Our attacks can be set to enemies as first priority then barrels and chests. Trying to use normal attack to kill mobs next to a chest and my character wants to open it. Rogues know already. "Ulti a barrel".

21. 1,000 inventory slots. 500 is a lot but I feel if we have 1,000 we would not have to deal with the constant full inventory. Another way to fix this is make Vanity section max at 250 and gear + chest slot at 500.

22. Update token vendors. This can be added for expansion, you could set up a story mode called "Rebirth". No you do not reset your character but you travel in the past maps for tokens in the vendors in order to buy crafting components for arcane / mythic gears or even vanity.

23. Loot charts per map. Just insert a little blue "i" symbol on each map- when clicked it will show all loot content in that map from normal bosses enemies chests and elite enemies / bosses. Maps like maus which have vases will show loot in those too.

24. Pets with exp passive should work in festerfang outpost only the exp bonus is applied and the pet is not summoned, pets with exp aa "Geng" should give 25% exp in all town maps so when we turn in quests we don't have to aa every quest.

25. Story token sacs. We have orc tag sacs, glint coin sacs, cryo coin sacs, and more so why not. This one may hurt us red egg hoarders though.

26. Slot machine in AL. I think this would be more fun than opening spends alots chests. Win 100x 50x 10x 1x gold, arcane egg, mythic egg, heroic egg, cool vanities which those are ONLY from the slot machines. Not events or zavior or locks.

27. /w /who command showing the count of players in current map.

28. Increase house server size to 45.

29. HUD size adjustment option in settings to select chat, skills, and other options on the HUD. Show chat box option Show top right compass. Uncheck and they go invisible which means you can not click them.

30. Guild MOTD box... This can work in 2 ways. When a player logs online after pressing play in the menu the guild MOTD can show up in a brown box with a little box option that says "Hide until MOTD is changed" and ok. If they do not check the box then the MOTD will show up for them once every few hours after they log on. The box can reappear if in chat typed /guildmotd. Tired of people not reading the MOTD. Many have been kicked for it from many guilds.

31. Increase the guild MOTD message character count. We can barely fit a sentence in there.

Watch mode
    1. Allow watchers to see players damage done to enemies damage intake from enemies skill cool downs pet aa cool down.
    2. Have an eye in the social menu that shows all players with watch mode on (Everyone even if they are not on friend list). Option in menu to allow only to friend list or allow to all.
    3. Player you are watching leaves map have it send you to a loading screen until they load in instead of sending you back to main menu. If they don't load in after 7 seconds give a button for the watcher to press that sends them back to the main menu.
    4. Global chat shown. Optional
    5. Arrows to switch between players in the list.

Might edit soon to add more.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    First- I know some of these suggestions have been suggested before. This is a list of what I think would make the game a whole lot better.

1. Custom chat colors. In the settings you can insert a RBG box with the chat options. Guild chat - Change color, Global chat - Change color so on. Its boring seeing the same chat colors.

2. Show pets we have open in the auction by putting a symbol next to them, this works on the character you are currently on. If you do not own Timur on the character you are on but you own him on your main then it does not show the symbol in the auction since you are not on the character you own Timur on.

3. Pets in the stable, when inspecting a pet can we get 2 arrows that allow us to go back and forth between pets without the need to press browser each time?

5. Heart chest section craft section and furnish section items in the inventory.

6. (Fun) Allow us to change the item sizes in our houses. A line with a dot that allows us to precisely choose the size of the selected item bigger or smaller.

7. In edit mode have a side section on the right side of the screen in which shows all of our placed items. If we were to click an item on that list it would select it in the house and allow us to adjust it. Many of us go to edit our houses and can not click a certain thing because other things are in the way and we click those instead.

8. In edit mode have a 4th option called "Select", when we select an item right now we sometimes accidentally move it and constantly have to press x and click it until we don't move it in the movement option. Select would just be there so we don't move the item upon selection.

9. Filter mode in social. Filter friends by level, inactive, and active. In guild Filter by Level, PvE, PvP, Inactive, Active, Aps.

10. House loadouts. Same as character vanity and gear loadouts except for your house.

11. Vendors. All vendors. Allow us to hold down on the buy button so we can press buy all or buy #. Coffers can be used as an example, we have 10,000 tokens and wish we can buy multiple coffers at once instead of clicking until our fingers break.

12. Disable auras in PvE maps and disable team proc visuals along with pet AA's. It is hard to see the red zone of the enemies attacks in order for us to dodge them. Show our own procs only and pet AA's. Show shields on your character and others. Just not ground visual effects such as glow aa.

14. New mythic weapons and new arcane weapons we can loot by doing quests or completing certain APS.

15. Show All stats. Gold loot percent, boss damage, elite damage, Str Int Dex %, mana ignore, luck, taunt, XP, Damage resistance, Haste, and so on.

16. In the world map say we are in fest swamp. We click on to that map and it gives us an option to remap there instead of us having to go to gh / house then back to the map to remap there.

17. Many of us have OCD to check the auction to see if our stuff has sold, adding the auction to the bottom right allowed me to run maps as much as I want without the constant feeling to leave and check if my stuff has sold. Can we get an Alert that tells us if our item has sold. Example: our main character has 1 noble fury jewel listed for 720k in the auction and we are on our hard core character. We can be sent an alert in the msgs top right that says "An item (Noble fury jewel x1) has sold in (Encryptions) auction house for 720,000."

19. Big one to add. I seen in pocket legends you have options to select servers in maps and it show people in those maps. For AL click a map and it shows player count player levels and progress completed within the map. In towns just show player count. Full maps will not show up on the list.

20. Rogues, Mages, Warriors. Our attacks can be set to enemies as first priority then barrels and chests. Trying to use normal attack to kill mobs next to a chest and my character wants to open it. Rogues know already. "Ulti a barrel".

21. 1,000 inventory slots. 500 is a lot but I feel if we have 1,000 we would not have to deal with the constant full inventory. Another way to fix this is make Vanity section max at 250 and gear + chest slot at 500.

22. Update token vendors. This can be added for expansion, you could set up a story mode called "Rebirth". No you do not reset your character but you travel in the past maps for tokens in the vendors in order to buy crafting components for arcane / mythic gears or even vanity.

23. Loot charts per map. Just insert a little blue "i" symbol on each map- when clicked it will show all loot content in that map from normal bosses enemies chests and elite enemies / bosses. Maps like maus which have vases will show loot in those too.

24. Pets with exp passive should work in festerfang outpost only the exp bonus is applied and the pet is not summoned, pets with exp aa "Geng" should give 25% exp in all town maps so when we turn in quests we don't have to aa every quest.

25. Story token sacs. We have orc tag sacs, glint coin sacs, cryo coin sacs, and more so why not. This one may hurt us red egg hoarders though.

26. Slot machine in AL. I think this would be more fun than opening spends alots chests. Win 100x 50x 10x 1x gold, arcane egg, mythic egg, heroic egg, cool vanities which those are ONLY from the slot machines. Not events or zavior or locks.

29. HUD size adjustment option in settings to select chat, skills, and other options on the HUD. Show chat box option Show top right compass. Uncheck and they go invisible which means you can not click them.

30. Guild MOTD box... This can work in 2 ways. When a player logs online after pressing play in the menu the guild MOTD can show up in a brown box with a little box option that says "Hide until MOTD is changed" and ok. If they do not check the box then the MOTD will show up for them once every few hours after they log on. The box can reappear if in chat typed /guildmotd. Tired of people not reading the MOTD. Many have been kicked for it from many guilds.

31. Increase the guild MOTD message character count. We can barely fit a sentence in there.

Watch mode
    1. Allow watchers to see players damage done to enemies damage intake from enemies skill cool downs pet aa cool down.
    2. Have an eye in the social menu that shows all players with watch mode on (Everyone even if they are not on friend list). Option in menu to allow only to friend list or allow to all.
    3. Player you are watching leaves map have it send you to a loading screen until they load in instead of sending you back to main menu. If they don't load in after 7 seconds give a button for the watcher to press that sends them back to the main menu.

I like the idea of global chat for traders we dont have to go to a specific map just to sell it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

+111 what about quests fighting side by side with npcs? Would be nice if we could do more interactions with npcs

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk
    Dragons are overall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Watch mode

You gonna make the game 100x better! Great ideas !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Very good ideas. However i have to disagree with some of them.
    6.) Item size change sint a good idea imo . Since for specific items, size matters(gold pile etc).
    7.) Instead of disabling aura making an option to disable /enable would be better.
    13.) Instead of creating an ap for planar pendant which is outdated, it would be better to introduce a lvl 81 pendant which has the same potential and maybe even harder to obtain.
    17.) Would be better to get push notifications like that of crafting completion. Even better if we can decide what we get push notifications for!
    27.) It is already in game. However it shows the paayer names instead of count.

Anyway pretty solid ideas.
    +.844

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to worshipped For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post
    Very good ideas. However i have to disagree with some of them.
    6.) Item size change sint a good idea imo . Since for specific items, size matters(gold pile etc).
    7.) Instead of disabling aura making an option to disable /enable would be better.
    13.) Instead of creating an ap for planar pendant which is outdated, it would be better to introduce a lvl 81 pendant which has the same potential and maybe even harder to obtain.
    17.) Would be better to get push notifications like that of crafting completion. Even better if we can decide what we get push notifications for!
    27.) It is already in game. However it shows the paayer names instead of count.

Anyway pretty solid ideas.
    +.844

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    6 can be for like vanity items or pets chairs beds and some others.
    12 Thats what I mean on there.
    13 many aps should be added thats not yet added even if they are old. Just some extra stuff we can do for fun.
    17 in settings under alerts, crafting station does give notifications to phone if an item is completed. Idk how to set it up, mine just show.
    27 I know /w /who shows players but would be nice if it showed count in map too, we had an issue in the last blotto event where we had to do /w to count all players every few mins or seconds to see if enough were in the map.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

We really need search in stable

Sent from my CPH1933 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Nice one! Devs they listened actually some of my suggestions they already put in game. I hope they'll do the same here. I like all your suggestions.

+1

Sent from my Flare_J2_Max using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Global chat!!! For traders!!
    HEART CRAFTING ITEMS !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

+1 Loot Table on each map would be very usefull

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,473 Posts

For brevity, a no simply means it cannot be done due to time/effort/feasibility. It does not mean I don't like the idea.

No, sorry.

No, other than minimal details required for the character selection screen, characters don't have/know data about alts on the same account to make this happen.

On the list. Mentioned in another thread.

This is in progress. Inventory and stash first, then stable, lastly maybe crafting. Also talked about additional search parameters for auction.

Wasn't sure what you were trying to say here.

No, would be nice, but not not feasible.

I like this idea. Added to the list.

I'll see what's going on here, ideally the object wouldn't move.

I could see wanting to sort friends by online status (or at least list them first if it doesn't already do that), but since we're adding search/filter for 4 above, we could also extend to friend/guild lists.

On the list and discussed in another thread.

I like this idea. Added to the list, but it will probably just be just two options: buy all and buy one.

Sigh.

Always on the hunt for new APs. Can certainly do the kills one easily, I'll have to get with design to see if crafting the planar pendant is important to the core quest experience.

Need to consult w/ the design team on this one.

Discussed in another thread.

This always bugged me too, but if the instance isn't "finished", since it exists (and you were last in it), it will put you back in the same one. That's just the way the system works and I don't want to break it.

Yeah, this is similar to answer #2 concering multiple characters on an account.

This should be the case, but if I verify it isn't, I'll get it fixed.

What information are you trying to glean here? Is it where are players playing?

We definitely will fix this. This has always bugged me.

Yeah, we're discussing internally what to do with players that are out of space. I think there's another thread on this as well that I've posted in.

Will need to consult w/ design.

I like this idea, but there are hundreds [thousands] of items that can be dropped due to the way statistics are randomized. Maybe if limited to certain rarities? I'll have to think about it. One of my big issues about the game is where to find information about what you should hunt for and where to hunt for it.

Will look into it.

Will need to consult w/ design.

Slot machines have a stigma, especially with our target audience. Maybe we find another way to phrase it, but we will soon have login rewards and possibly daily chests (replacing the free elixir in the store).

Added to the list.

On the list, discussing in another thread.

I know people want to be able to have a larger chatbox and hide the notification bar, but this one will require more thought.

I'm not sure if I want to force players to read something they don't want to read.

On the list.

Watch mode
    I can't argue with any of these spectating requests, they are all nice, but probably not worth the effort with everything that's also on the list above. However, I do like the idea of a watchable players list (similar to the home show where there are houses to visit), so that one may receive feasiblity analysis.

-ALS
    Last edited by asommers; 11-23-2021 at 02:20 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

I think it's not the right solution for this one. Maybe improving visibility of attacks, enemies, decrease procs and overall adjustments. But i would hate it seeing my auras disabled. In many games it makes much more fun to run or play with a nice outfit, and this would steal the fun for me of running maps...

Dragons are overall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stormydragon View Post
    I think it's not the right solution for this one. Maybe improving visibility of attacks, enemies, decrease procs and overall adjustments. But i would hate it seeing my auras disabled. In many games it makes much more fun to run or play with a nice outfit, and this would steal the fun for me of running maps...

Fearr suggested a pretty good solution without disabling auras/effects:
    "Proc notification" (details is under this thread)

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-spike-of-ping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

14 & 15

+1111

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

“ Disable auras in PvE maps and disable team proc visuals along with pet AA's. It is hard to see the red zone of the enemies attacks in order for us to dodge them. Show our own procs only and pet AA's. Show shields on your character and others. Just not ground visual effects such as glow aa.”

-asommers -“Sigh.

Odd you would seem exasperated by this rather than see it as an opportunity to please customers
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stormydragon View Post

Deep dark crimson red that is extremely visible would work as long as it is layer 1. Layer 1 is the very top layer amongst all other layers. It will be like a blanket on a bed, the bed is the aura and aa's as the red zone is the blanket.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Fearr suggested a pretty good solution without disabling auras/effects:
    "Proc notification" (details is under this thread)

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-spike-of-ping
    Yeah that's a good one.
    By the way we need also an option for controlling our aura effects.

For example a players best gear is lovecraft set, and now he got a nice vanity outfit+aura, but the lovecraft aura doesn't look well at that outfit. Since it is his best gear, the player is forced to wear it in maps. Give us a List in Inventory or Settings, where we see what visual effects we got, and where we are able to disable the single effects which don't suit us.

Dragons are overall