Thread: Ursoth Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Default Ursoth Event

Deleted, may make another short post to get the point across easier.
    Last edited by umarrahim; 05-08-2021 at 08:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Hi,

Finally a hard event that requires grinding which ppl will have fun playing for weeks, these were my initial thoughts.

It's day 2 now, and with near 600 bosses killed I am Plat Tier.

I will need to run the event a lot more to be able to buy the new Lady of the Forest vanity. It has been a lot of hours spent, a lot, and I don't have near enough tokens to buy the vanity set.

Its day 2, and its 8m in auction, the whole set.

The price will keep dropping as the event continues. I don't know what to feel about it.

Devs feel players should spend countless hours on this event to get the vanity which *MAY* worth near 4m by the end event?

I personally have spent more than 8 hours running, which could have made me 8m in Deep Marsh, and I would have been able to buy the vanity at this point.

There are many players who are running the event, spending countless hours only to find out that their countless hours brought them 4m gold by the end of event.

Why is this happening? The answer is simple... LB players, the best to thing to buy at this event is the lady vanity set, so with all their surplus tokens they are buying that vanity.

Solution? Add Tokenized Crates, and limit the vanity to 1 per account. This is just a suggestion.

Peace,
    Avta

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Nty

MAGES AND WARS arent even complaining about no vanities available .. i have no idea how dare you speak like this .. shame on u ... sts is doing a lot for us and all you can do is negatively speak about them... they are giving us creative events during covid while u slog at ur house .....

If u dont like ... quit

Hats off to devs for keeping us entertained during covid .. hats off to @cinco .....

-FA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    Nty

MAGES AND WARS arent even complaining about no vanities available .. i have no idea how dare you speak like this .. shame on u ... sts is doing a lot for us and all you can do is negatively speak about them... they are giving us creative events during covid while u slog at ur house .....

If u dont like ... quit

Hats off to devs for keeping us entertained during covid .. hats off to @cinco .....

-FA
    Did u even read?

They just add tokenized crates, and make the vanity 1 per account. Simple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Did u even read?

They just add tokenized crates, and make the vanity 1 per account. Simple.

There will be no change ....
    Lmao u dont even understand what im saying

stop complaiing abt the event
    The event is an outcome of many discussions of devs and team and u think they wouldnt think of these ideas they are more brilliant than you and the outcome is an event that is not exploitable yet very interesting and worth the grind

-FA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Hi,

Finally a hard event that requires grinding which ppl will have fun playing for weeks, these were my initial thoughts.

It's day 2 now, and with near 600 bosses killed I am Plat Tier.

I will need to run the event a lot more to be able to buy the new Lady of the Forest vanity. It has been a lot of hours spent, a lot, and I don't have near enough tokens to buy the vanity set.

Its day 2, and its 8m in auction, the whole set.

The price will keep dropping as the event continues. I don't know what to feel about it.

Devs feel players should spend countless hours on this event to get the vanity which *MAY* worth near 4m by the end event?

I personally have spent more than 8 hours running, which could have made me 8m in Deep Marsh, and I would have been able to buy the vanity at this point.

There are many players who are running the event, spending countless hours only to find out that their countless hours brought them 4m gold by the end of event.

Why is this happening? The answer is simple... LB players, the best to thing to buy at this event is the lady vanity set, so with all their surplus tokens they are buying that vanity.

Solution? Add Tokenized Crates, and limit the vanity to 1 per account. This is just a suggestion.

Peace,
    Avta

tbh i love what sts's dev done ..and now all of the ppl who want the vanity should farm tokens/gold and make them busy ..i like it ..ty sts for what u done
    HOLYBOT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

*grabs popcorn*

IGN : Tjnder | < Entity > Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    There will be no change ....
    Lmao u dont even understand what im saying

stop complaiing abt the event
    The event is an outcome of many discussions of devs and team and u think they wouldnt think of these ideas they are more brilliant than you and the outcome is an event that is not exploitable yet very interesting and worth the grind

-FA
    Hmm, worth the grind.... when I can farm DM for 4 hours and buy the vanity set for 4m by the end of event....

Whats the point of people spending countless hours towards something which will undoubtedly become cheap?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

lol simple thing to do quit even don't play and do what you have been blabbering about which is farming DM no one forcing you to spend that much hour lol