Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remove egg from pet slot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

-1 to both making free and changing to vales. Keeping it story tokens (which you can only get 10 a day of unless you open currency chests/easter eggs) means you have to be careful about what you are slotting and really think about it before you start wasting tokens. You can still unslot 2 a day without paying anything, which is plenty. It also means even maxed accounts have a reason to go back to minstrel quests and play once a day. If you were to make it free or change it to vales it would remove both of those aspects, and vales would mean noone that's not at least 70 (when you can enter valley) would be able to change anything about how their pets were slotted. And yes, it is 2021, but I really don't see how that is relevant...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamburgerking For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hamburgerking View Post
    -1 to both making free and changing to vales. Keeping it story tokens (which you can only get 10 a day of unless you open currency chests/easter eggs) means you have to be careful about what you are slotting and really think about it before you start wasting tokens. You can still unslot 2 a day without paying anything, which is plenty. It also means even maxed accounts have a reason to go back to minstrel quests and play once a day. If you were to make it free or change it to vales it would remove both of those aspects, and vales would mean noone that's not at least 70 (when you can enter valley) would be able to change anything about how their pets were slotted. And yes, it is 2021, but I really don't see how that is relevant...
    lmao wdym be careful with what we slot. Its our pet, we opened the slot, our eggs, why cant we slot it for free rather than wait for story tokens and do 2 per day. Once the slot is opened, it should be made free for slotting imo.
    Besides with soo many useful pets its better if the slots are made free once opened with 50 story tokens OR PUT THAT USELESS VALE TOKENS TO USE
    +99999

P.S if there was no cap limit, my vale tokens would have reached more than my gold in acc haha XD
    Last edited by Azel; 05-10-2021 at 12:50 AM.

IGN : Tjnder | < Entity > Officer