Thread: Bundles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Bundles

Can we have a rog bundle mage bundle and tank bundle like for rog original witch attire and elondrain bow vanity for certain amount of plat would be a good idea
    Last edited by Utilise again; 05-12-2021 at 04:26 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

You are indeed creating so many useless threads. My man please slow it down. Let og vanities be og vanity’s, let them be as rare as they are currently. We also don’t want 999 recoloured vanity sets, and whatever else you came up with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaheri For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Utilise again View Post
    Can we have a rog bundle mage bundle and tank bundle like for rog original witch attire and elondrain bow vanity for certain amount of plat would be a good idea
    Use your brain somewhere else, maybe play puzzle xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

IGN - Ganja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

AL Suggestion? not here idk

Sent from my SM-A205FN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Pretty sure elon bow is buyable through plat during the bday event,and id rather not have a bundle rereleasing old and rare vanities

That aside i cant wrap my head around these unbelievable pricks who do nothing but hate on a person making threads while making absolutely 0 helpful threads and therefore contributing less to these forums than the OP
    Its mind boggling somewhat like yall are trying to find a pisspole but look so incredibly pathetic while doing it.

Dont act like its anything new and profound when someone asks for an old vanity to be rereleased, who r you kidding

Judging by his account age he clearly hasnt been on the forums for long, therefore how can you pull it out your arse to treat him that way? were you picked on in kindergarten perhaps?

This man is contributing more to these forums than the general public going on a holy crusade of silencing him, its something special yall got going on there circlejerking eachother.
    Id rather have a 100 threads of him than no threads at all, these forums really arent as popping
    Last edited by Spooked; 05-16-2021 at 06:27 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I have counted it myself, in last 10 days or so you have made 22 completely useless threads about asking a question you could just ask in the game.. Can you stop please because your threads are blocking other threads that are atleast some what useful.

Example : i created a thread and in the first Day it didnt get a single reply because it got lost in all the useless threads and i had to bumb my own post... In general discussion...

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kolpertis_333; 05-17-2021 at 03:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    I have counted it myself, in last 10 days or so you have made 22 completely useless threads about asking a question you could just ask in the game.. Can you stop please because your threads are blocking other threads that are atleast some what useful..

Example : i created a thread and in the first Day it didnt get a single reply because it got lost in all the useless threads and i had to bumb my own post... In general discussion...

How can your thread get lost in forums that are practically inactive?
    The forums aren't actually teeming with posts like they used to be.
    You and all the other people who keep going on about the op's so called "useless threads" don't get it do you?
    It's plain enough to see that he/she likes the forums and probably wants to get the little green dots.
    For goodness sake, it's doesn't take much to work it out.
    The op is not making nasty toxic threads, not pulling anyone down like a lot do.
    The problem with society is this, nobody likes kindness or goodness anymore. To a lot of people, goodness is boring, it doesn't cause drama, it isn't exciting.
    Yeah, that's the truth and I'm sick and tired of it.
    You keyboard warriors should just go and do one. I can't say what I'd like to because I'd be lowering myself to your level, huh..maybe I already just did.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    How can your thread get lost in forums that are practically inactive?
    The forums aren't actually teeming with posts like they used to be.
    You and all the other people who keep going on about the op's so called "useless threads" don't get it do you?
    It's plain enough to see that he/she likes the forums and probably wants to get the little green dots.
    For goodness sake, it's doesn't take much to work it out.
    The op is not making nasty toxic threads, not pulling anyone down like a lot do.
    The problem with society is this, nobody likes kindness or goodness anymore. To a lot of people, goodness is boring, it doesn't cause drama, it isn't exciting.
    Yeah, that's the truth and I'm sick and tired of it.
    You keyboard warriors should just go and do one. I can't say what I'd like to because I'd be lowering myself to your level, huh..maybe I already just did.
    I never said i have a problem with the guy making all the posts, i just asked Him to stop because for everything he posted / asked he could have just pmd a developer or just asked in game.

*Goodness isn't apriciated", nah its apriciated but in this case goodness doesnt have to do with anything, the person making the posts is so obviusly trolling and its annoying..

Trolling how you might ask? Well first things first 22 posts in less then 10 days... and some of them were:

"hey devs can i change my ign?"
    "is gourdy smaller?"
    "can you make titles have different colour?"
    "should i turn on or off this setting? Oh nvm i got it"

And much more... Where exactly did you find the goodness there? Thats just probably your friend that you are desperatly trying to defend.

Now about the other part where you called me, and most of the forum users out for no reason. Was that necesary? You called me out because i asked something politely someone else, not you, and you reply by attacking me and making assumptions about me that you cant possibly know are true cuz i dont use forums that much and i've never even talked to you before, then you have the audacity to call me toxic... You are calling me a keyboard warrior and drama addict but you are the one that attacked me first for no reason, kinda ironic isnt it?

Think before you write, and read twice to check if what you wrote is good and it makes sense. Im also sure that you didnt mean it the way it ended up looking, but still, chill, not everyone on this forum is a trash talker.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

I have counted it myself, in last 10 days or so you have made 22 completely useless threads about asking a question you could just ask in the game.. Can you stop please because your threads are blocking other threads that are atleast some what useful..

Probably didnt get a reply because either noone cared or it was a "dumb" post.
    Pathetic how desperate for attention you seem.

Looking on the general page the lastest post made in the most bottom post is 3 days ill say it again 3 days.
    Cut the bs man.

Susanne,and may i add many others calling your little holy crusade out shows to me these forums havent plummeted into the abyss yet.
    Ive said it to someone before and ill say it again, you people are genuinely losers.

I hope utilise makes more posts,i even hope he doubles it. What am i saying? triple it!
    Last edited by Spooked; 05-16-2021 at 12:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

I never said i have a problem with the guy making all the posts, i just asked Him to stop because for everything he posted / asked he could have just pmd a developer or just asked in game.

*Goodness isn't apriciated", nah its apriciated but in this case goodness doesnt have to do with anything, the person making the posts is so obviusly trolling and its annoying..

Trolling how you might ask? Well first things first 22 posts in less then 10 days... and some of them were:

"hey devs can i change my ign?"
    "is gourdy smaller?"
    "can you make titles have different colour?"
    "should i turn on or off this setting? Oh nvm i got it"

And much more... Where exactly did you find the goodness there? Thats just probably your friend that you are desperatly trying to defend.

Now about the other part where you called me, and most of the forum users out for no reason. Was that necesary? You called me out because i asked something politely someone else, not you, and you reply by attacking me and making assumptions about me that you cant possibly know are true cuz i dont use forums that much and i've never even talked to you before, then you have the audacity to call me toxic... You are calling me a keyboard warrior and drama addict but you are the one that attacked me first for no reason, kinda ironic isnt it?

Think before you write, and read twice to check if what you wrote is good and it makes sense. Im also sure that you didnt mean it the way it ended up looking, but still, chill, not everyone on this forum is a trash talker.

It wasn't a rant at you personally. I don't know the op, I do think before I type, I did mean it and don't patronise me.
    I also know that not everyone on the forums are trash talkers but it's getting more common.
    For example, the forums used to be fun, polite and helpful.
    I know I'm right but I'm becoming more cynical by the day.
    I don't have to post here, I understand that but it's something I have always done, sticking up for people who get picked on that is.
    I don't need to chill thankyou and don't appreciate being told to.
    I won't bother posting in future. I'll do what a lot of players who were regulars here have done and forget about this place.
    It's time wasting.
    Good Day.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If you can affoard for example a Rare heraldic set for rog from 2012 feel free to buy it ingame they still get sold.

If you cant affoard then dont cry about it and dont ask to make them basically free

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Probably didnt get a reply because either noone cared or it was a "dumb" post.
    Pathetic how desperate for attention you seem.

Looking on the general page the lastest post made in the most bottom post is 3 days ill say it again 3 days.
    Cut the bs man.

Susanne,and may i add many others calling your little holy crusade out shows to me these forums havent plummeted into the abyss yet.
    Ive said it to someone before and ill say it again, you people are genuinely losers.

I hope utilise makes more posts,i even hope he doubles it. What am i saying? triple it!
    Whats your problem?

Pls Ss the part where i was beeing toxic towards etilise or sussane. - thats right i wasn't, so why did both you and sussane decided to attack me?

"didnt get a reply cuz no one cared" - you litterally comented on it and agreed with me lol why are you so 2 faced?

"you People are genuinely losers" - says the guy that has been fighting with everyone he could on the forum

"pathethic how desperate for attention you seem? - well maybe, but the whole point of making a thread, especially when asking a question, is to get a reply from people

I said it to sussane already and ima say it to you, i have no problem with etilise, but making threads like :

"hey dev, can i change my name to this?
    "is gourdy smaller?"
    "should i turn this on or off, oh nvm i got it"

Is completely unnecesary, and on the other hand you are saying im desperate for attention, but you defend the person that made 22 threads asking for attention. Thats kinda ironic...

Ima ask you again, what is your problem? Why do you have to attack everyone for no reason?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Don't bring back old vanities ty.

Sent from my CPH1933 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Whats your problem?

Pls Ss the part where i was beeing toxic towards etilise or sussane. - thats right i wasn't, so why did both you and sussane decided to attack me?

"didnt get a reply cuz no one cared" - you litterally comented on it and agreed with me lol why are you so 2 faced?

"you People are genuinely losers" - says the guy that has been fighting with everyone he could on the forum

"pathethic how desperate for attention you seem? - well maybe, but the whole point of making a thread, especially when asking a question, is to get a reply from people

I said it to sussane already and ima say it to you, i have no problem with etilise, but making threads like :

"hey dev, can i change my name to this?
    "is gourdy smaller?"
    "should i turn this on or off, oh nvm i got it"

Is completely unnecesary, and on the other hand you are saying im desperate for attention, but you defend the person that made 22 threads asking for attention. Thats kinda ironic...

Ima ask you again, what is your problem? Why do you have to attack everyone for no reason?

If you still havent formulated in your rather tiny seeming brain what my problem is youve lost the plot.
    To sum your whole reply up, i dont care.
    My problem with you is your insufferable attitude towards someone you feel like is making "dumb posts" prick.
    Not just you, the whole bandwagon that comes along with it aswell.
    Yes i did comment on your post, after you had the balls and ive never seen anyone do this on the forums but you actually bumped a general discussion thread because it wasnt getting any attention, its definitily something special you got there.
    The fact you still think him/her who is probably a little newer to the game than you and me should not make "dumb post" is cynical and you should get your head out your arse, if he wants to ask something and he doesnt get a reply atleast he doesnt track some attention and bump his posts.
    I wonder if you also say the same to people you meet in real life when you feel like theyre asking way too many questions or if you deem them unnecesary, most likely not eh.

Little edit: "pls ss the part where i was being toxic to etelise and susanne"
    Attempting to silence someone or tell them that what they are doing is useless, making threads on a public forum addressing things related to the game, is not only toxic but also a bit pretentious
    And noone said you were toxic to susanne dont pull things out your arse now
    Last edited by Spooked; 05-17-2021 at 02:26 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

If you still havent formulated in your rather tiny seeming brain what my problem is youve lost the plot.
    To sum your whole reply up, i dont care.
    My problem with you is your insufferable attitude towards someone you feel like is making "dumb posts" prick.
    Not just you, the whole bandwagon that comes along with it aswell.
    Yes i did comment on your post, after you had the balls and ive never seen anyone do this on the forums but you actually bumped a general discussion thread because it wasnt getting any attention, its definitily something special you got there.
    The fact you still think him/her who is probably a little newer to the game than you and me should not make "dumb post" is cynical and you should get your head out your arse, if he wants to ask something and he doesnt get a reply atleast he doesnt track some attention and bump his posts.
    I wonder if you also say the same to people you meet in real life when you feel like theyre asking way too many questions or if you deem them unnecesary, most likely not eh.

Little edit: "pls ss the part where i was being toxic to etelise and susanne"
    Attempting to silence someone or tell them that what they are doing is useless, making threads on a public forum addressing things related to the game, is not only toxic but also a bit pretentious
    And noone said you were toxic to susanne dont pull things out your arse now
    Ah yes i remember you now, we had a debate before, you are that guy that manipulates and mixes up things People say to make them look dumb and to boost your argument.

Lets scan my comment that seems to have hurt you so much

"i have counted it myself, in last 10 days or so you have made 22 completely useless threads about about asking a question you could just ask in game..." a little fact to boost my argument and to show the other person that they are overdoing something.

"can you please stop because your threads are blocking other threads that are atleast some what useful" - very very toxic of me as you can clearly see

Where exactly did you see my "insufferable attitude towards someone" - thats right, you didnt, and as i said, mixing up stuff and saying stuff that never actually happened to boost your argument

And last thing in my comment is an example, that you seem to hate so very much well let me tell you something, when i made that post, litterally 20 minutes later it had 4 posts from etilise and another 4-5 posts from other People above mine, atleast from my experience, me, and i suppose other People too dont go that down to search for threads, People usualy look at first couple then leave the forum. When i bumped my thread, in about 15 minutes only i got like 5-6 replies + an answer from a developer because encryptions asked cinco in discord. So tell me what do you think really happened

a) no one cared about my post, just like you said

b) it got lost in many other posts

About that "little edit" you made

As you can see i asked specificly for a ss because i knew you would not be able to ss it because what you are saying is simply not true, so you again tried to manipulate..

You told me like 5 times that i should "not pull things out of my arse now", well i am the one that provided ss, i am the one that provided proof, you are the one thats lying, you are the one that is "pulling things our of your arse"

Now let me talk about etilise a bit, i said it multiple times already and i Will say it again, i got no problem with Him, and i dont have a problem with Him making many posts, i have in fact answered to a lot of his questions, i, and May i add many other People just simply dont like how he is making topics for everything that he thinks of, its 1 thing to ask a genuine question but its just kinda dumb to make posts like "should i turn this on or off, nvm i got it"

And i agree with you, he can make 100 more threads if he wants to, but atleast try to make them about something that he might actually need help with, and not about the stuff that i mentioned before.

After all its even better for Him to just ask his guild or his friend for help about something then to post it on forums, get a reply in like 40 minutes, and get bullied...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Lol rofl lol rofl lol unfortunately lamest thread to date....
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Ah yes i remember you now, we had a debate before, you are that guy that manipulates and mixes up things People say to make them look dumb and to boost your argument.

Lets scan my comment that seems to have hurt you so much

"i have counted it myself, in last 10 days or so you have made 22 completely useless threads about about asking a question you could just ask in game..." a little fact to boost my argument and to show the other person that they are overdoing something.

"can you please stop because your threads are blocking other threads that are atleast some what useful" - very very toxic of me as you can clearly see

Where exactly did you see my "insufferable attitude towards someone" - thats right, you didnt, and as i said, mixing up stuff and saying stuff that never actually happened to boost your argument

And last thing in my comment is an example, that you seem to hate so very much well let me tell you something, when i made that post, litterally 20 minutes later it had 4 posts from etilise and another 4-5 posts from other People above mine, atleast from my experience, me, and i suppose other People too dont go that down to search for threads, People usualy look at first couple then leave the forum. When i bumped my thread, in about 15 minutes only i got like 5-6 replies + an answer from a developer because encryptions asked cinco in discord. So tell me what do you think really happened

a) no one cared about my post, just like you said

b) it got lost in many other posts

About that "little edit" you made

As you can see i asked specificly for a ss because i knew you would not be able to ss it because what you are saying is simply not true, so you again tried to manipulate..

You told me like 5 times that i should "not pull things out of my arse now", well i am the one that provided ss, i am the one that provided proof, you are the one thats lying, you are the one that is "pulling things our of your arse"

Now let me talk about etilise a bit, i said it multiple times already and i Will say it again, i got no problem with Him, and i dont have a problem with Him making many posts, i have in fact answered to a lot of his questions, i, and May i add many other People just simply dont like how he is making topics for everything that he thinks of, its 1 thing to ask a genuine question but its just kinda dumb to make posts like "should i turn this on or off, nvm i got it"

And i agree with you, he can make 100 more threads if he wants to, but atleast try to make them about something that he might actually need help with, and not about the stuff that i mentioned before.

After all its even better for Him to just ask his guild or his friend for help about something then to post it on forums, get a reply in like 40 minutes, and get bullied...

And ofcourse you still dont get it.
    Anyways here we go.

As i repeated a dozen times, if youre actively trying to silence someone -which is what youre doing- youre an insufferable prick.
    This is not the case everywhere, but it is on a public forums thats meant for people to ask whatever question they may have, this goes for suggestions aswell.

For the ss part, simply quoting what you said is even stronger proof than screenshotting, everyone can look up what you said.
    even gives you the advantage of editing your post if you wish to, so this is kind of a weak argument

Totally missed my point on bumping your thread, when noone responds to your thread because as you claimed “it got lost in other threads” -which is bs in and of itself looking at the thread activity-
    My point is, if noone responds to your thread and clearly people do look at it, you can see that when you enable the full forums mode, then theres really no reason to bump it with no extra context in general discussion.
    So to me it looks like youre just a tad bit short on attention.

You put screenshots of what? The screenshot you provided in this post has no context to it whatsoever nor proves a point.
    Very argumentative.
    Tell me what im manipulating in a form my simple human brain can comprehend because either youre on a transcended level of comprehension or youre just spitting out random things in the hopes of sounding intelligent.

You claim you dont have a problem with him, never said you did so once again stop pulling sht out your arse, you have a problem with him making what to you looks like too many threads.
    The entire point of me responding under the last few threads “criticizing” him is calling people out on their bs censuring behaviour.
    Apparently you just cant get that in your head and its fine, just a bit of a hassle having to make a thread everyday explaining my problem with not you, but the way you think you should treat others, specifically people you think are doing something wrong when the entire point of these forums is to talk and discuss the game.

“I dont have a problem with him making too many posts” “can you please stop because youre threads are blocking other threads ... “
    I dont think i have to explain to you what a rock is do i?

To add to that, and ive said this before you just seem to ignore it, youre basically trying to tell someone their questions and quite frankly opinions -since utilise has also made threads exposing his opinion- should not be posted on these forums youre essentially silencing him by telling him his threads are worth less than for example yours. This is the epitome of toxicity, no matter how you look at it.
    You have to look further than your nose sometimes, you think oh this doesnt sound that toxic therefore it isnt, you dont get the essence of it

Will continue later leaving for class

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

And ofcourse you still dont get it.
    Anyways here we go.

As i repeated a dozen times, if youre actively trying to silence someone -which is what youre doing- youre an insufferable prick.
    This is not the case everywhere, but it is on a public forums thats meant for people to ask whatever question they may have, this goes for suggestions aswell.

For the ss part, simply quoting what you said is even stronger proof than screenshotting, everyone can look up what you said.
    even gives you the advantage of editing your post if you wish to, so this is kind of a weak argument

Totally missed my point on bumping your thread, when noone responds to your thread because as you claimed “it got lost in other threads” -which is bs in and of itself looking at the thread activity-
    My point is, if noone responds to your thread and clearly people do look at it, you can see that when you enable the full forums mode, then theres really no reason to bump it with no extra context in general discussion.
    So to me it looks like youre just a tad bit short on attention.

You put screenshots of what? The screenshot you provided in this post has no context to it whatsoever nor proves a point.
    Very argumentative.
    Tell me what im manipulating in a form my simple human brain can comprehend because either youre on a transcended level of comprehension or youre just spitting out random things in the hopes of sounding intelligent.

You claim you dont have a problem with him, never said you did so once again stop pulling sht out your arse, you have a problem with him making what to you looks like too many threads.
    The entire point of me responding under the last few threads “criticizing” him is calling people out on their bs censuring behaviour.
    Apparently you just cant get that in your head and its fine, just a bit of a hassle having to make a thread everyday explaining my problem with not you, but the way you think you should treat others, specifically people you think are doing something wrong when the entire point of these forums is to talk and discuss the game.

“I dont have a problem with him making too many posts” “can you please stop because youre threads are blocking other threads ... “
    I dont think i have to explain to you what a rock is do i?

To add to that, and ive said this before you just seem to ignore it, youre basically trying to tell someone their questions and quite frankly opinions -since utilise has also made threads exposing his opinion- should not be posted on these forums youre essentially silencing him by telling him his threads are worth less than for example yours. This is the epitome of toxicity, no matter how you look at it.
    You have to look further than your nose sometimes, you think oh this doesnt sound that toxic therefore it isnt, you dont get the essence of it

Will continue later leaving for class
    Didnt even see you replied, anyways almost a month later doesnt make sense to argue, especially because i have said everything i needed to say, said it correctly, provided a screenshot and proof and you again pointed fingers pointlessly without any evidence. some of the things you said are true and i agree with you but most are complete bs, just saying stuff expecting me to not understand what you are doing...

Idk i feel dumb asf to reply on this a month later but since i read it i couldnt help myself but to reply since i dont wanna leave an agument on false accusations and false opinions, read my posts again then read yours, i provided some kind of proof on my every comment, you just acused me of stuff you think are true.

Yes im dumb for replying lets not talk about it