Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 5/12/21 | Ursoth Continues + House Party Event Returns Soon!

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexkousherian1 View Post
    Gold loot? Where did mention gold loot? And yes, gold is the problem because people are gonna make fake inflation nonsense.

    Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk
    Maybe scroll up and you'll see

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    117
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadsuperman View Post
    Maybe scroll up and you'll see

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Thought you were referring to me lol

    Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to alexkousherian1 For This Useful Post:


  4. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexkousherian1 View Post
    Thought you were referring to me lol

    Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk
    Oh just re-read you previous comment I redact what I said, becuase ya kinda is about your comment. No nerf is needed to be done to goldloot at all. The problem isn't the goldloot, its the people breaking the loose system that allows people to get it. If you would just allow people block the unwanted people/bots from joining the houses. It would save alot of work, and headache from everyone's plate. Developers included.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

  5. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    117
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadsuperman View Post
    Oh just re-read you previous comment I redact what I said, becuase ya kinda is about your comment. No nerf is needed to be done to goldloot at all. The problem isn't the goldloot, its the people breaking the loose system that allows people to get it. If you would just allow people block the unwanted people/bots from joining the houses. It would save alot of work, and headache from everyone's plate. Developers included.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Blocking off bots or afk people won't justify tons of players making millions of gold within hours

    Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

  6. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexkousherian1 View Post
    Blocking off bots or afk people won't justify tons of players making millions of gold within hours

    Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk
    Considering you need a ton of people in order to be able to participate yes, yes it will. At least a giant majority of them. Oh and to answer that first question of yours... that's where

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

  7. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    117
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    I think you're misinformed, gold drop as in the gold obtained by killing the boss and not referring to gold loot -_-

    Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

  8. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    61
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pennywisese View Post
    I think that when someone buys something that you listed on the auction house, there should be a notification in your alert box. Like when Klaas and Shazbot are ready for you to claim your gifts, they need to do that with auction, or in your email.
    +1 for this


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    190
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    I think we should get no gold drop from blotto instead tuns of new house items like fishtanks and outher amazing fernature a staircase what let's you go upstairs giving another dimension to houses also loads more great fernature ideas here's hopeing after all a house event should have tuns of fern to loot what's point of looting gold when we got M6 DM evg normal valley gates and so on XD

    Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

  10. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    190
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Also there's many ways to fix economy first off awake gems hundreds of players have 10+ stack of waiting to sell when price rise so they don't mind blotto dropping lots of gold cuz ittle all become ours in the end so have another awakening make us lose bank is one option but my fave option is more a benefit to everyone do a charity lb one for plat one for gold make the lb vanity tradabal to increase demand make you have to pure gold in and pure plat for the 2 lbs and make them op vanities also have a tittle like Saint or something and just watch make limits of 1b a day max on how much gold can be put in to stop sniping at end and see what happens that's the way to fix economy

    Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

  11. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    When we have a event boss who can drop up to arcane and heroic rarity drop why blotto cant drop
    From normal house to merchent house as a rare drop and other house furniture. Insted of high ammount of gold add such item to drops so people can farm house items and every one can get their own houses. They will rise in price like eggs do again .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    211
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    good morning, good afternoon and good night team spacetime, I would like to ask with much appeal for you to listen to us, please place the drop of Gold drop on the boss as the amount of Gold loot the character has, as it is not fair that a player If you have a PC and a cell phone, log in to 10 fakes accounts and keep dropping 50-100k, please the game economy is so stable but a little manipulated. Imagine an honest player 1m farma in an hour and another player with this event farma it with 10 afk account?

    Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

  13. #52
    Member Aburus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    98
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mklucasjt View Post
    good morning, good afternoon and good night team spacetime, I would like to ask with much appeal for you to listen to us, please place the drop of Gold drop on the boss as the amount of Gold loot the character has, as it is not fair that a player If you have a PC and a cell phone, log in to 10 fakes accounts and keep dropping 50-100k, please the game economy is so stable but a little manipulated. Imagine an honest player 1m farma in an hour and another player with this event farma it with 10 afk account?

    Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk
    +1 for the gold loot drops
    I also think that only hosts and their spouses should have the chance to loot the party furnishing items, just like last year, else... they will be very cheap and easy to obtain


    Ign Aburus

  14. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Well, i just thinking.

    I think it will better if only player who attack blooto that can get a drop. So we can prevent afk player to get a drop

  15. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    190
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlRocky View Post
    Well, i just thinking.

    I think it will better if only player who attack blooto that can get a drop. So we can prevent afk player to get a drop
    That's clever I like that

    Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

  16. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    190
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    I would love to see the following house items added into game with interaction features pool table,ice hockey table, snooker table, bowling alley,put put golf, tennis court, basketball court, baseball court, swimming pool, ping pong table and many more I have made all these in the past just would be nice for a more interactive system it would be nice with these house items please consider it

    Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

  17. #56
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    is theres a require for house party ? how many players need in the house to make boss appears?

    Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

  18. #57
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    1,205
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    619
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    483
    Thanked in
    286 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciztine View Post
    is theres a require for house party ? how many players need in the house to make boss appears?

    Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk
    We will know all the details tomorrow when they post the preview

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:


  20. #58
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Yeeeey Blotto

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Preview 4/14/21 | The Goblin Event Returns!
    By Remiem in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 05-21-2021, 05:47 AM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-28-2021, 09:32 AM
  3. Preview 6/10/2020 | Ursoth Continues! + Honor PvP Preview
    By Remiem in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 06-18-2020, 10:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •