Thread: Pocket legends reboot or revamp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Pocket legends reboot or revamp.

Gday all ive played pocket legends since first release an im now playing as Soulmini in game. To be honest the game still has a player base which is good for a ten yr old game. But I think as well as others think it needs a reboot or revamp with more features like better chat and guild system. The core game itself is great ability to give an trade items when ever is fantastic. Its not pay to win at all with the platinum currency. The party system is brilliant. Just needs to be brought into today's graphics an etc. I reckon it would be a game changer an be an awesome remake. It's a suggestion I like to hear what others think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lightbulb Yes, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmini View Post
    Gday all ive played pocket legends since first release an im now playing as Soulmini in game. To be honest the game still has a player base which is good for a ten yr old game. But I think as well as others think it needs a reboot or revamp with more features like better chat and guild system. The core game itself is great ability to give an trade items when ever is fantastic. Its not pay to win at all with the platinum currency. The party system is brilliant. Just needs to be brought into today's graphics an etc. I reckon it would be a game changer an be an awesome remake. It's a suggestion I like to hear what others think.
    I agree with the improvement of the graphics, but the focus should be on gameplay.
    There is no way to level up being F2P, there is no way to do events without a Pet.
    The wizard class should be split into two parts:
    1 - healing, removing buffs from enemies and / or buffs to allies.
    2 - Damage and debuff.
    Edit 1: I am suggesting two classes for mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

For my opinion, if Damage pets are there to stay forever, they should be only and just ONLY for +80L where they are only really needed.

Low level PVE need to be improved somehow. Mobs heal/damage should be lowered -25-50%, so it could be easier to the new players who are there just learning the game and their class; + enjoying the time in PVE without any damage bonuses.

Currently its too hard to Solo in the PVE, if you don't know yet what you are doing.

Current movement speed whould be without any speed bonuses +50-75% faster.

CS example 1-3-7-14days sell times, 3 days feels sometimes too low; by the longer sell time prices would stay more stable.

Then maybe if that's possible, there should be abble to see how much averagly item usually goes for sale; Like some type of CS Tracker, that follows the prices and tells example last 7 sales for that particular item.

Guilds could need to have some type of Blacklist to the players who has been already kicked from the guild, and that's controlled by Officers and Guild Masters.

And then ofc, lastly maybe by time to time PL should need a bit better Graphics.

I'm still very hopeful about the PL future. And always waiting for next updates!

I'm very blessed about the fact, that the PL is still alive and there is still active players!

My english isn't perfect, but I hope my text is clear enought!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkfor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Achei coerente a sua opinião, deveriam sim impor o que você disse.
    Eles precisam colocar este tipo de ideia para melhorar o jogo, ao contrario, o jogo vai continuar chato e vai perder seus jogadores de pouco a pouco.
    Edit: Translate for Portuguese, Brasil.
    Last edited by Natan Miller; 06-05-2021 at 12:35 PM.