Thread: Question for developers

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default Question for developers

Hey, so by now i'd assume that atleast 80% of the expansion has been planned out so i'd like to ask if next expansion Will be orianted towards gold loot farming or Will there be a New concept of farming gold, maybe something like farming planarite ingots in planar toombs? Maybe both? I think we would all apriciate a reply from a developer if you have the answer, thank you.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

While they might have planned most of the expansion there is probably a lot "subject to change" as STS likes to say. They will probably just keep us on our toes for a while
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Pls no more gold based maps..evg and dm hv done much for that purpose.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Crocodile For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

As much as i wouldnt want another gl map, i dont think they can really implement anything fancier.
    No gl = very likely a dead expansion
    Some gl = people will run it for a day or 2 then forget it exists and return to dm or evg
    Normal gl = itll just become like dm and evg skyrocketing the inflation even worse
    High gl = well, hope they add some insane gold sinks if they do

Luck farming = most likely gonna be run for a day or 2 till people realise that its not really consistent
    Egg farming = pretty much the same but has 2% chance of coming back

These days GL is quite literally the golden standard, and sadly i dont see many other options competing.
    The general public will always favor what gets them the most gold in said time.
    I really wish they sticked to luck farming and never added goldloot,but hey here we are

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    As much as i wouldnt want another gl map, i dont think they can really implement anything fancier.
    No gl = very likely a dead expansion
    Some gl = people will run it for a day or 2 then forget it exists and return to dm or evg
    Normal gl = itll just become like dm and evg skyrocketing the inflation even worse
    High gl = well, hope they add some insane gold sinks if they do

Luck farming = most likely gonna be run for a day or 2 till people realise that its not really consistent
    Egg farming = pretty much the same but has 2% chance of coming back

These days GL is quite literally the golden standard, and sadly i dont see many other options competing.
    The general public will always favor what gets them the most gold in said time.
    I really wish they sticked to luck farming and never added goldloot,but hey here we are
    You are some what right, but i also think that there is room for improvements, imagine if greensap had a special npc where you could sell all of your materials gathered, common 1k each, rare 10k each, epic 50k each, People would be making like 100k+ every 5 minutes, that would be equivilant to like 500% gold loot, next expansion is underwater, so maybe they could add fishing that lvls up the more you use it and the higher lvl it is you can catch more valuable fish and again sell them to some npc or use them for crafting.

I also mentioned in OP something like farming planarite ingots, they were used to craft good mythic gear at that lvl, so it would be cool they also made some farmable material like that to craft gear that would be slightly weaker, but still comparable to arcane gear

Im sure there are many more ways to make gold People could think of, maybe some would be better and some would be worse then gold loot farming, after all its an mmorpg, its kinda dumb that only 2 maps in the whole game are worth playing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Decrease gold drop from evg and dm when next expension release and force players to farm for items in next expension .
    I mean i loved the egg farming and crate farming over this new gold farming its not satisfying as crate and eggs were even elite were great places to farm for wepons and armors.
    Now days legendary gears are useless.
    Why call them legendary if they dont even have anything special .
    Like look before level 46 all legendary wepons had good procs and armor and other gears are usefull to run elite maps can a single player run
    With full set of level 76 legendary gears in evg or any 76 elite map.
    I would like to see new usefull drop from every level of bosses. I liked how hydra and fly drop evon items.
    New maps bosses should also drop arcane items and egg if posible . It will make player run them constantly.
    And instead of closing special maps and reopening them like you do with dm and evg
    Change the item drop that for cirtain time bosses will drop arcane armor and for another time it drom arcane wepon or something else .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    Decrease gold drop from evg and dm when next expension release and force players to farm for items in next expension .
    I mean i loved the egg farming and crate farming over this new gold farming its not satisfying as crate and eggs were even elite were great places to farm for wepons and armors.
    Now days legendary gears are useless.
    Why call them legendary if they dont even have anything special .
    Like look before level 46 all legendary wepons had good procs and armor and other gears are usefull to run elite maps can a single player run
    With full set of level 76 legendary gears in evg or any 76 elite map.
    I would like to see new usefull drop from every level of bosses. I liked how hydra and fly drop evon items.
    New maps bosses should also drop arcane items and egg if posible . It will make player run them constantly.
    And instead of closing special maps and reopening them like you do with dm and evg
    Change the item drop that for cirtain time bosses will drop arcane armor and for another time it drom arcane wepon or something else .

i think it's nice to bring the nostalgic farming crate and eggs but imo no to decrease drop i mean just look at nvg now how are u going to save gold for arcane gear and gl when drops are already terrible no players wants to get stuck grinding for ages to get their dream items i have 600gl atm farming nvg gets me like 7-12k lol and items cost like 10m++ not to mention rogues items if you wanna base farming to rng damn to those who wouldn't get lucky farming whole day end up nothing resulting to quit game please no RNG we want guarantee result's of our efforts and time farming

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Advocacies For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

No one asked this but i want to see new features or something new that will be very exciting ...

*I know new map is a new map but time will pass and it will be just a regular map like the old expansion.

I want to see a boss raid with 10 player minimum or 15 player max ... Idk about how often we can do it but i think 1 or 2x a week is enough to feel fresh again...

Maybe the drop is include gold?, New items, some usable egg???, And some extra items like maybe expensive jewels also buff elixir.

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by putoshomai; 05-17-2021 at 09:57 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    i think it's nice to bring the nostalgic farming crate and eggs but imo no to decrease drop i mean just look at nvg now how are u going to save gold for arcane gear and gl when drops are already terrible no players wants to get stuck grinding for ages to get their dream items i have 600gl atm farming nvg gets me like 7-12k lol and items cost like 10m++ not to mention rogues items if you wanna base farming to rng damn to those who wouldn't get lucky farming whole day end up nothing resulting to quit game please no RNG we want guarantee result's of our efforts and time farming
    Bro i returned to game after two year 3 months ago and in 3 month i farmed events and dm
    And now i got enough gears to run evg and i only have 320 gl gear .
    I mean as a tank its hard to farm in game
    Rouges are expensive but as a tank
    And for being a good tank you need to buy atleast 3 wepons. Which will cost you like 50-70 m( if you also add glint price will go to 100m)
    depend on market and awakes price will go only high with chasmal set with decent str awake its like 30m for set atleast for 5-7% str awakes
    After that you need buried set for evg I recommend having atleast 10% str awakes
    Which costs like 8-10 m
    And then str or ms awake malig set which will be like another 15-20m.
    And then artifact one for gold loot 1 for str awakes
    Keep artifact costs like 25-30m full awake
    For gold loot clover artifact with 50 gl it costs like
    Another 15m
    And i only had like 9-10m
    And a glint aegis( i am feeling lucky that i didnt sold before quiting)
    I made enough to buy
    Chasmal set/both dozer axe and aegis/clover artifact/buried set.
    And i farmed like a slowpoke and
    Got enough gold only from event and from dm
    In last 3 months
    I am not saying about making gold drop to 0
    I am just asking to capping it to a limit .like armor is capped at 8.2-8.5k right now.
    From you will get from 5-10k from a boss if you have certain amount of gold loot +
    M just saying that if you have like 500gl + - 1000gl
    You will get almost same ammount of gold loot
    It will affect market in a instant but will cure it in a long term .
    Market is going to heel in 6-8 month and prices will go down of items.
    And making new gears farmable to mythic
    And upgrade it to arcane will give us long task
    For the whole expension.
    Add recipe as arcane item and arcane item direct to locks for level 81 arcanes .
    Recipes will help you upgrade your mythic 81 which you farmed to upgrade to arcanes .
    Or dont add new items make a quest to upgrade old mythic sets to upgrade to level 81 arcane helm and armor
    Recipe add to new map boss drops
    And other crafting materials.
    Add arcane shards planer ingot dragon stone
    And other old crafting materials to that recipe too
    Whole arlor will become new expension and every map will have something to farm.
    Rng is good for game if you farm enough .
    Just saying as a old player but game now says is easy player who cant afford pinks are walking with reds and pretending to be pros . And dont even know how to proc their own wepons.
    There is no strtgy when it comes to bosses and game . Its all about procs now days
    You just need to learn which load out you need to switch after which one and with what skill and thats sit.
    There is nothing specific when it comes to bosses and maps .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KarTik1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Bro i returned to game after two year 3 months ago and in 3 month i farmed events and dm
    And now i got enough gears to run evg and i only have 320 gl gear .
    I mean as a tank its hard to farm in game
    Rouges are expensive but as a tank
    And for being a good tank you need to buy atleast 3 wepons. Which will cost you like 50-70 m( if you also add glint price will go to 100m)
    depend on market and awakes price will go only high with chasmal set with decent str awake its like 30m for set atleast for 5-7% str awakes
    After that you need buried set for evg I recommend having atleast 10% str awakes
    Which costs like 8-10 m
    And then str or ms awake malig set which will be like another 15-20m.
    And then artifact one for gold loot 1 for str awakes
    Keep artifact costs like 25-30m full awake
    For gold loot clover artifact with 50 gl it costs like
    Another 15m
    And i only had like 9-10m
    And a glint aegis( i am feeling lucky that i didnt sold before quiting)
    I made enough to buy
    Chasmal set/both dozer axe and aegis/clover artifact/buried set.
    And i farmed like a slowpoke and
    Got enough gold only from event and from dm
    In last 3 months
    I am not saying about making gold drop to 0
    I am just asking to capping it to a limit .like armor is capped at 8.2-8.5k right now.
    From you will get from 5-10k from a boss if you have certain amount of gold loot +
    M just saying that if you have like 500gl + - 1000gl
    You will get almost same ammount of gold loot
    It will affect market in a instant but will cure it in a long term .
    Market is going to heel in 6-8 month and prices will go down of items.
    And making new gears farmable to mythic
    And upgrade it to arcane will give us long task
    For the whole expension.
    Add recipe as arcane item and arcane item direct to locks for level 81 arcanes .
    Recipes will help you upgrade your mythic 81 which you farmed to upgrade to arcanes .
    Or dont add new items make a quest to upgrade old mythic sets to upgrade to level 81 arcane helm and armor
    Recipe add to new map boss drops
    And other crafting materials.
    Add arcane shards planer ingot dragon stone
    And other old crafting materials to that recipe too
    Whole arlor will become new expension and every map will have something to farm.
    Rng is good for game if you farm enough .
    Just saying as a old player but game now says is easy player who cant afford pinks are walking with reds and pretending to be pros . And dont even know how to proc their own wepons.
    There is no strtgy when it comes to bosses and game . Its all about procs now days
    You just need to learn which load out you need to switch after which one and with what skill and thats sit.
    There is nothing specific when it comes to bosses and maps .

as currently rn Price's are fine also gold drops are fine i started 300gl before and after few months i got to upgrade gl 500 and now 600 i don't think it needs a nerf we need more of awakes events and gears as we all know we lack awakes and some gears those are the main problems here for your warr glint aegis i think it's natural to say it's expensive now couz literally a 46 overpowered weapon is still available to use i don't want to waste so much time grinding twice as now if evg get a nerf to oblivion same as nvg :v better stay if u want rng expansion leave evg/dm alone as ppl like me want guarantee rewards to our time and efforts and not just by any luck

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

as currently rn Price's are fine also gold drops are fine i started 300gl before and after few months i got to upgrade gl 500 and now 600 i don't think it needs a nerf we need more of awakes events and gears as we all know we lack awakes and some gears those are the main problems here for your warr glint aegis i think it's natural to say it's expensive now couz literally a 46 overpowered weapon is still available to use i don't want to waste so much time grinding twice as now if evg get a nerf to oblivion same as nvg :v better stay if u want rng expansion leave evg/dm alone as ppl like me want guarantee rewards to our time and efforts and not just by any luck
    Yes level 46 wepon still available but its limited because it dose not drop in any new crate every day new player became level 76 and try to get decent gears new arcanes and even level 71 ones are available for crate tokens.
    Glint is op and old but its hard to get and very rare wepon because half of the player already quit game who used to onw this wepon.
    And its just a proc may be you rouges havent tried all old wepon who has a complimenting proc to your new wepons.
    For procing glint we have to proc our two wepons first to make it op its not like it is op in it self.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Yes level 46 wepon still available but its limited because it dose not drop in any new crate every day new player became level 76 and try to get decent gears new arcanes and even level 71 ones are available for crate tokens.
    Glint is op and old but its hard to get and very rare wepon because half of the player already quit game who used to onw this wepon.
    And its just a proc may be you rouges havent tried all old wepon who has a complimenting proc to your new wepons.
    For procing glint we have to proc our two wepons first to make it op its not like it is op in it self.

lol i literally solo gy with glint and magma only lv56 is that normal to u lol u don't need to proc 2 weapon dozer to show it's power this jus show how dependent on glint Aegis nowadays so just shut all I want is to stay evg/dm drops no one wants a rng base loot what do u want farm crate all day long with 3/10 drop rate ffs just leave evg/dm alone

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

lol i literally solo gy with glint and magma only lv56 is that normal to u lol u don't need to proc 2 weapon dozer to show it's power this jus show how dependent on glint Aegis nowadays so just shut all I want is to stay evg/dm drops no one wants a rng base loot what do u want farm crate all day long with 3/10 drop rate ffs just leave evg/dm alone
    Bro these kinda maps ruined the game already gold loot meta broke the game and inflated market by alot there is still a chance to balance things .
    M not saying them to drol 0 gold from evg and dm
    I am just saying to nerf the gold loot cause at level 81 it will be eassy to farm evg then it is now and dm will become like maus.
    Yeah new map can come with high gold loot drop chance but they need to control the flow of gold
    The item worth 1m gold costing like 4-5 m cause of gold inflation.
    I just want them to balance game and currency not
    To remove its fun.
    And whats wrong with rng bro
    All the mmorpg are based on rng .
    And its fun excitement to run for something and looting it rather then getting same currency every time. If you love doing that thing you need to get a life bro.
    Lol and who told them to farm crates
    I want them to add mythic gear recipi drop crafting item drop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The game isn't exciting and fun if you already know you'll loot gold, it would be more exciting if there were maps that dropped eggs and items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

If u guys prefer rng because u have all the time to farm and run over and over again until u loot something well for us who doesn't have much spare time would prefer guarantee farming rather than sitting on a map waiting for RNG to roll in omegalul I don't get excited over rng in excited on what i can buy with the gold i farmed fron guarantee gold zones lol you're the one probably get a life u must be misunderstanding something i don't want rng couz i don't have all the free time to run over and over in 1 map that's why i prefer guarantee drop so my free 1-2hrs of time wouldn't go to waste waiting for RNG luck
    So don't go tell ppl get a life already have one and enjoying
    Last edited by Advocacies; 05-30-2021 at 09:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    You are some what right, but i also think that there is room for improvements, imagine if greensap had a special npc where you could sell all of your materials gathered, common 1k each, rare 10k each, epic 50k each, People would be making like 100k+ every 5 minutes, that would be equivilant to like 500% gold loot, next expansion is underwater, so maybe they could add fishing that lvls up the more you use it and the higher lvl it is you can catch more valuable fish and again sell them to some npc or use them for crafting.

I also mentioned in OP something like farming planarite ingots, they were used to craft good mythic gear at that lvl, so it would be cool they also made some farmable material like that to craft gear that would be slightly weaker, but still comparable to arcane gear

Im sure there are many more ways to make gold People could think of, maybe some would be better and some would be worse then gold loot farming, after all its an mmorpg, its kinda dumb that only 2 maps in the whole game are worth playing

But farming materials you sell to an npc for a set amount is pretty much gl farming with an extra step, not really a new system like luck farming.
    Thing with farmable gear is, its not consistent, you either get lucky with drops or farm a whole day without getting anything.
    This is where goldloot farming shines in its consistency.
    People dont care about whats more “fun” or “exciting” anymore, whatever makes the most $$ goes, take the gauntlet for example.
    If only jord dropped 5x that gold E.G the rogue #100 would be 10x as high in points.

Just want to clarify im not here to preach for goldloot farming, i dont do either

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Or just simply add arcane pendent/belt/ring to all three maps
    Gs- belt 76
    Frontier- ammulet 76
    Evg - ring 76
    It will make the maps like frontier and green snap more existing to farm they are far behind evg.
    And expension is about to end so it wont hurt game to add those items to boss drops.
    Make there chances to drop same as ebon from infested.
    I added ring to evg cause its the most useless arcane item because of its proc compare to others .
    And evg is always full already
    It will pull ither rng farmers to those maps from old maps.