Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why stars of skratch staff proc dont hit mobs same like stars of dozer wars stars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default Why stars of skratch staff proc dont hit mobs same like stars of dozer wars stars

Hi all someone can explain me why stars of skratch staff proc donc hit ennemie same like the stars of arcane 76 weap warrior procs ?
    Ty

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexback For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexback View Post
    Hi all someone can explain me why stars of skratch staff proc donc hit ennemie same like the stars of arcane 76 weap warrior procs ?
    Ty
    Rogues daggers hit mobs around them aswell, only mage's weapon doesnt, what is incredibly ironic because mages are suposed to be the ones that deal AOE dmg lol...

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Aren’t you a bit too late on this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

It’s never too late lol so STS plz fix it ty *^_^*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Ngl that would be cool for mage and makes sense lol, would make stuff easier to proc as well
    +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Ty
    +1 it should hit mobs too

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Ty
    Because mage is the most overlooked class lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

@cinco +1

11 hamburgers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

-why duggar dagger doesnt give endless mana as dozer axe proc
    -why duggar dagger and skratch staff dont get proc activated with 100% chance on 1st hit (as dozer axe)
    -why duggar bow so sucks compared to skratch gun
    -why mages can't equip glint aegis

seems I know answer, because it's different weapons for different classes :O and shouldnt work same as each other

Almost forgot to add: @CINCO, close this crying parade of mages pls
    Last edited by trade; 05-15-2021 at 06:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

If staff and dag proced off 1 hit it would allow them to proc combo with dug bow and skratch staff. I do think dug bow needs duration increase.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trade View Post
    -why duggar dagger doesnt give endless mana as dozer axe proc
    -why duggar dagger and skratch staff dont get proc activated with 100% chance on 1st hit (as dozer axe)
    -why duggar bow so sucks compared to skratch gun
    -why mages can't equip glint aegis

seems I know answer, because it's different weapons for different classes :O and shouldnt work same as each other

Almost forgot to add: @CINCO, close this crying parade of mages pls
    Yeah i can agree that classes shouldnt have same procs, that wasnt the point of OP so what exactly are you trying to proove? Dont you find it stupid that mage is the only one that should have AOE but only mage doesnt have it? Im not saying wars and rogs shouldnt, but mage should deffinetly have it so why is the mage only one that doesnt have it?

And after all lemme ask you why not? Does it hurt you? Does it make sense that mage is the worst class for killing mobs, idk seems kinda dumb doesnt it...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kolpertis_333 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ty
    Yea I'm wondering about this also, would be good if this got answered

Sent from my SM-A205FN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Ty
    When you make this post, I just realised it. Lol...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

+11111 we need it
    Dragons are overall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Idk why yall forgetting that mage proc grants 4x crit as well.

Warrs barely rich 8k dmg after their proc, while Mages have 8k dmg without proc.

It kinda balances out, mage proc takes longer to proc, but has a better proc... peace

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Idk why yall forgetting that mage proc grants 4x crit as well.

Warrs barely rich 8k dmg after their proc, while Mages have 8k dmg without proc.

It kinda balances out, mage proc takes longer to proc, but has a better proc... peace

First of all regular war dmg is around 6k+

Second dozer aegis also boost war crit by a ridicilous amount

War has 2 weapons that boost damage, and it doesnt go to 8k lol... It goes to like 25k +, usual is around 13k each, so basicly its the same thing, rogs and mages have 1 weapon to boost damage that gives more damage, warrior has 2 weapons thst boost damage that give a bit lower, at the end, its the same

Let me give you a nice example

K so when fighting mobs mage would usualy have shield, fireball, clock, lightning, main proc activator is fireball and main aoe dmg dealer is clock but because proc rates are bad often your fireball wont activate proc so you would have to use clock aswell, by then your proc Will deffinetly activate, but the problem is that you always have 3-4 seconds gap where you cant do any damage cuz ur skills are on cd

When you look at it by itself it doesnt seem like too big of a deal, but when you compare it to wars and mages, those classes have way more balanced scenario, rogues skills are mostly single target but dug daggs take care of enemies because of aoe, war skills have very long cd, but again cuz of that aoe on procs they handle big groups of mobs very well, placing the mages at the last place when it comes to killing mobs what is ridicilous because mages are suposed to have highest aoe dmg and should be the Best class for killing big groups od mobs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    First of all regular war dmg is around 6k+

Second dozer aegis also boost war crit by a ridicilous amount

War has 2 weapons that boost damage, and it doesnt go to 8k lol... It goes to like 25k +, usual is around 13k each, so basicly its the same thing, rogs and mages have 1 weapon to boost damage that gives more damage, warrior has 2 weapons thst boost damage that give a bit lower, at the end, its the same

Let me give you a nice example

K so when fighting mobs mage would usualy have shield, fireball, clock, lightning, main proc activator is fireball and main aoe dmg dealer is clock but because proc rates are bad often your fireball wont activate proc so you would have to use clock aswell, by then your proc Will deffinetly activate, but the problem is that you always have 3-4 seconds gap where you cant do any damage cuz ur skills are on cd

When you look at it by itself it doesnt seem like too big of a deal, but when you compare it to wars and mages, those classes have way more balanced scenario, rogues skills are mostly single target but dug daggs take care of enemies because of aoe, war skills have very long cd, but again cuz of that aoe on procs they handle big groups of mobs very well, placing the mages at the last place when it comes to killing mobs what is ridicilous because mages are suposed to have highest aoe dmg and should be the Best class for killing big groups od mobs

You are not understanding good sir.

I have both a 8k dmg mage, and a 4k dmg warr.

Warr procs goes to like 16k, and mage proc goes to 32k dmg.

And, if u proc Gun first, Staff instantly procs, which melts health bars real quick.

Mages can nicely clear mobs too, for example after my staff proc in dm, my next fireball instantly destroys the group of mobs. While my Doz Axe still takes a good 5 seconds.

Just comparing Staff with Axe, not including Aegis proc since Gun serves an entirely different purpose.

While staff takes longer to proc, it also gives huge crit boosts to make up for it.

The only reason warrs are used for clearing waves in EVG is because it's harder for them to die compared to other classes, it'll be riskier if mage walks up to clear.

And my good sir, if u take warrior's ability away from cleaning waves in EVG by making mage better, what purpose will warrior serve? Might as well remove warriors as a class xD

Ppl already don't prefer running DM with warriors. A lot of my friends won't invite my warr for dm, always ask for mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

+1 buff mage ;p

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
    ign: NEXPL

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

If you think devs need to buff mages for pve then you sir really a bad player . Cause mages are op who really know how to use gears they have may be you are rich but you dont have skills .
    They made war op for clearing mob in evg because if they didnt then it would have been imposible to get a party as a tank.
    It was imposible to get party as a tank before level 71 droped and ebon aegis was released glint wasent considered as this much op wepon back then .
    They balanced the game by making wars clearing mobs fast they made us usable in maps.
    It was imposible to get a party now you atleast need to have a tank in party.
    And i am ok if you are making threads about wars having too much damage but i think then you should also consider this fact give warrior more hp and unlock armor limiter and nerf armor and hp on rouges and mages they have now days to balance classes.
    Mages supposed to be squishy but now a good mage can tank 99% of the maps except evg same goes with rouges. So whats the proble with tank clearing maps fast as rouges and mages .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

I agree it being odd why this isn't the case. But this isn't necessary take into consideration the current gear stacking + energizer meta.

The majority of Evg parties already consist of 3 mages. In Deepmarsh, even upto 4 mages. Theres no doubt mages are strong as it is.

And I think everyone acknowledges this by now, and can evidently be seen by taking a glance at the group gates lb - I guess this is enough proof.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk