Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: Why stars of skratch staff proc dont hit mobs same like stars of dozer wars stars

  1. #1
    Member Alexback's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    222
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default Why stars of skratch staff proc dont hit mobs same like stars of dozer wars stars

    Hi all someone can explain me why stars of skratch staff proc donc hit ennemie same like the stars of arcane 76 weap warrior procs ?
    Ty

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexback For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    203
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexback View Post
    Hi all someone can explain me why stars of skratch staff proc donc hit ennemie same like the stars of arcane 76 weap warrior procs ?
    Ty
    Rogues daggers hit mobs around them aswell, only mage's weapon doesnt, what is incredibly ironic because mages are suposed to be the ones that deal AOE dmg lol...

    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    432
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    43
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    150
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

    Default

    Arenít you a bit too late on this?

  5. #4
    Member Alexback's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    222
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Itís never too late lol so STS plz fix it ty *^_^*

  6. #5
    Senior Member Kystone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    699
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    173
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

    Default

    Ngl that would be cool for mage and makes sense lol, would make stuff easier to proc as well
    +1

  7. #6
    Senior Member Gnarsito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    851
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    72
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    54
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexback View Post
    Hi all someone can explain me why stars of skratch staff proc donc hit ennemie same like the stars of arcane 76 weap warrior procs ?
    Ty
    +1 it should hit mobs too

    Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Arlor
    Posts
    36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    105
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexback View Post
    Hi all someone can explain me why stars of skratch staff proc donc hit ennemie same like the stars of arcane 76 weap warrior procs ?
    Ty
    Because mage is the most overlooked class lol

  9. #8
    Senior Member Scll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Habibty AYA
    Posts
    1,631
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    396
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    334
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

    Default

    @cinco +1

    11 hamburgers

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    56
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    -why duggar dagger doesnt give endless mana as dozer axe proc
    -why duggar dagger and skratch staff dont get proc activated with 100% chance on 1st hit (as dozer axe)
    -why duggar bow so sucks compared to skratch gun
    -why mages can't equip glint aegis

    seems I know answer, because it's different weapons for different classes :O and shouldnt work same as each other

    Almost forgot to add: @CINCO, close this crying parade of mages pls
    Last edited by trade; 05-15-2021 at 06:31 PM.

  11. #10
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    3,403
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    86
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,195
    Thanked in
    625 Posts

    Default

    If staff and dag proced off 1 hit it would allow them to proc combo with dug bow and skratch staff. I do think dug bow needs duration increase.

  12. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    203
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trade View Post
    -why duggar dagger doesnt give endless mana as dozer axe proc
    -why duggar dagger and skratch staff dont get proc activated with 100% chance on 1st hit (as dozer axe)
    -why duggar bow so sucks compared to skratch gun
    -why mages can't equip glint aegis

    seems I know answer, because it's different weapons for different classes :O and shouldnt work same as each other

    Almost forgot to add: @CINCO, close this crying parade of mages pls
    Yeah i can agree that classes shouldnt have same procs, that wasnt the point of OP so what exactly are you trying to proove? Dont you find it stupid that mage is the only one that should have AOE but only mage doesnt have it? Im not saying wars and rogs shouldnt, but mage should deffinetly have it so why is the mage only one that doesnt have it?

    And after all lemme ask you why not? Does it hurt you? Does it make sense that mage is the worst class for killing mobs, idk seems kinda dumb doesnt it...

    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kolpertis_333 For This Useful Post:


  14. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    48
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexback View Post
    Hi all someone can explain me why stars of skratch staff proc donc hit ennemie same like the stars of arcane 76 weap warrior procs ?
    Ty
    Yea I'm wondering about this also, would be good if this got answered

    Sent from my SM-A205FN using Tapatalk

  15. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    113
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexback View Post
    Hi all someone can explain me why stars of skratch staff proc donc hit ennemie same like the stars of arcane 76 weap warrior procs ?
    Ty
    When you make this post, I just realised it. Lol...

  16. #14
    Member Stormydragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    156
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    70
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    +11111 we need it
    Dragons are overall

  17. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    847
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    107
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

    Default

    Idk why yall forgetting that mage proc grants 4x crit as well.

    Warrs barely rich 8k dmg after their proc, while Mages have 8k dmg without proc.

    It kinda balances out, mage proc takes longer to proc, but has a better proc... peace

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

  18. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    203
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Idk why yall forgetting that mage proc grants 4x crit as well.

    Warrs barely rich 8k dmg after their proc, while Mages have 8k dmg without proc.

    It kinda balances out, mage proc takes longer to proc, but has a better proc... peace

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    First of all regular war dmg is around 6k+

    Second dozer aegis also boost war crit by a ridicilous amount

    War has 2 weapons that boost damage, and it doesnt go to 8k lol... It goes to like 25k +, usual is around 13k each, so basicly its the same thing, rogs and mages have 1 weapon to boost damage that gives more damage, warrior has 2 weapons thst boost damage that give a bit lower, at the end, its the same

    Let me give you a nice example

    K so when fighting mobs mage would usualy have shield, fireball, clock, lightning, main proc activator is fireball and main aoe dmg dealer is clock but because proc rates are bad often your fireball wont activate proc so you would have to use clock aswell, by then your proc Will deffinetly activate, but the problem is that you always have 3-4 seconds gap where you cant do any damage cuz ur skills are on cd

    When you look at it by itself it doesnt seem like too big of a deal, but when you compare it to wars and mages, those classes have way more balanced scenario, rogues skills are mostly single target but dug daggs take care of enemies because of aoe, war skills have very long cd, but again cuz of that aoe on procs they handle big groups of mobs very well, placing the mages at the last place when it comes to killing mobs what is ridicilous because mages are suposed to have highest aoe dmg and should be the Best class for killing big groups od mobs



    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

  19. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    847
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    107
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    First of all regular war dmg is around 6k+

    Second dozer aegis also boost war crit by a ridicilous amount

    War has 2 weapons that boost damage, and it doesnt go to 8k lol... It goes to like 25k +, usual is around 13k each, so basicly its the same thing, rogs and mages have 1 weapon to boost damage that gives more damage, warrior has 2 weapons thst boost damage that give a bit lower, at the end, its the same

    Let me give you a nice example

    K so when fighting mobs mage would usualy have shield, fireball, clock, lightning, main proc activator is fireball and main aoe dmg dealer is clock but because proc rates are bad often your fireball wont activate proc so you would have to use clock aswell, by then your proc Will deffinetly activate, but the problem is that you always have 3-4 seconds gap where you cant do any damage cuz ur skills are on cd

    When you look at it by itself it doesnt seem like too big of a deal, but when you compare it to wars and mages, those classes have way more balanced scenario, rogues skills are mostly single target but dug daggs take care of enemies because of aoe, war skills have very long cd, but again cuz of that aoe on procs they handle big groups of mobs very well, placing the mages at the last place when it comes to killing mobs what is ridicilous because mages are suposed to have highest aoe dmg and should be the Best class for killing big groups od mobs



    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
    You are not understanding good sir.

    I have both a 8k dmg mage, and a 4k dmg warr.

    Warr procs goes to like 16k, and mage proc goes to 32k dmg.

    And, if u proc Gun first, Staff instantly procs, which melts health bars real quick.

    Mages can nicely clear mobs too, for example after my staff proc in dm, my next fireball instantly destroys the group of mobs. While my Doz Axe still takes a good 5 seconds.

    Just comparing Staff with Axe, not including Aegis proc since Gun serves an entirely different purpose.

    While staff takes longer to proc, it also gives huge crit boosts to make up for it.

    The only reason warrs are used for clearing waves in EVG is because it's harder for them to die compared to other classes, it'll be riskier if mage walks up to clear.

    And my good sir, if u take warrior's ability away from cleaning waves in EVG by making mage better, what purpose will warrior serve? Might as well remove warriors as a class xD

    Ppl already don't prefer running DM with warriors. A lot of my friends won't invite my warr for dm, always ask for mage.



    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

  20. #18
    Senior Member Nexior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    969
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

    Default

    +1 buff mage ;p


    Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
    ign: Nexpl , Nexplshot , Nexplwar , Nexhc


  21. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    58
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    If you think devs need to buff mages for pve then you sir really a bad player . Cause mages are op who really know how to use gears they have may be you are rich but you dont have skills .
    They made war op for clearing mob in evg because if they didnt then it would have been imposible to get a party as a tank.
    It was imposible to get party as a tank before level 71 droped and ebon aegis was released glint wasent considered as this much op wepon back then .
    They balanced the game by making wars clearing mobs fast they made us usable in maps.
    It was imposible to get a party now you atleast need to have a tank in party.
    And i am ok if you are making threads about wars having too much damage but i think then you should also consider this fact give warrior more hp and unlock armor limiter and nerf armor and hp on rouges and mages they have now days to balance classes.
    Mages supposed to be squishy but now a good mage can tank 99% of the maps except evg same goes with rouges. So whats the proble with tank clearing maps fast as rouges and mages .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    909
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    60
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    255
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

    Default

    I agree it being odd why this isn't the case. But this isn't necessary take into consideration the current gear stacking + energizer meta.

    The majority of Evg parties already consist of 3 mages. In Deepmarsh, even upto 4 mages. Theres no doubt mages are strong as it is.

    And I think everyone acknowledges this by now, and can evidently be seen by taking a glance at the group gates lb - I guess this is enough proof.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Stars are nice but...
    By elitwarrio in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-16-2016, 08:18 PM
  2. The Fault in Our Stars
    By Helicopter in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-10-2014, 09:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •