Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why stars of skratch staff proc dont hit mobs same like stars of dozer wars stars

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    If you think devs need to buff mages for pve then you sir really a bad player . Cause mages are op who really know how to use gears they have may be you are rich but you dont have skills .
    They made war op for clearing mob in evg because if they didnt then it would have been imposible to get a party as a tank.
    It was imposible to get party as a tank before level 71 droped and ebon aegis was released glint wasent considered as this much op wepon back then .
    They balanced the game by making wars clearing mobs fast they made us usable in maps.
    It was imposible to get a party now you atleast need to have a tank in party.
    And i am ok if you are making threads about wars having too much damage but i think then you should also consider this fact give warrior more hp and unlock armor limiter and nerf armor and hp on rouges and mages they have now days to balance classes.
    Mages supposed to be squishy but now a good mage can tank 99% of the maps except evg same goes with rouges. So whats the proble with tank clearing maps fast as rouges and mages .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No one said anything about warriors, sure i also think they are a bit op, but i also agree that they deserved some buff.

About mages beeing op, sure they are good but in the wrong part of the game, mages are suposed to deal high AOE dmg, not kill bosses fast.

Let me give you a nice example

If you are a mage and you are fighting mobs, out of skills you would have shield, fireball, lightning, clock, fireball is your main proc activator and clock is your main AOE dmg dealer, meaning if your staff procs on fireball your clock Will kill everything in the area, but often your staff does not proc on fireball and then you would have to use clock too, and if it procs after clock then you Will always have 3-4 seconds gap while your skills are on cd and in those 3-4 seconds you wont really be able to do any damage.

Warriors and rogues are more balanced on that topic, rogues skills are mostly single target, but because of AOE on daggers proc, they can kill mobs easy, warriors skills cd are very long, but again because of that AOE on weapons they also kill mobs easy, on mage you basicly have to get lucky, placing mages at the last spot for killing mobs what is ironic because mages are suposed to be Best class against mobs.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    No one said anything about warriors, sure i also think they are a bit op, but i also agree that they deserved some buff.

About mages beeing op, sure they are good but in the wrong part of the game, mages are suposed to deal high AOE dmg, not kill bosses fast.

Let me give you a nice example

If you are a mage and you are fighting mobs, out of skills you would have shield, fireball, lightning, clock, fireball is your main proc activator and clock is your main AOE dmg dealer, meaning if your staff procs on fireball your clock Will kill everything in the area, but often your staff does not proc on fireball and then you would have to use clock too, and if it procs after clock then you Will always have 3-4 seconds gap while your skills are on cd and in those 3-4 seconds you wont really be able to do any damage.

Warriors and rogues are more balanced on that topic, rogues skills are mostly single target, but because of AOE on daggers proc, they can kill mobs easy, warriors skills cd are very long, but again because of that AOE on weapons they also kill mobs easy, on mage you basicly have to get lucky, placing mages at the last spot for killing mobs what is ironic because mages are suposed to be Best class against mobs.

Charged basic attack is an underrated and beautiful thing for mage and warr, try it

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    Charged basic attack is an underrated and beautiful thing for mage and warr, try it
    True but aoe on proc is better and more effective

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kolpertis_333 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

True but aoe on proc is better and more effective

I just returned to game as i said bro and i started al in 2014-15 and it used to be a great game back then i chose to be a warrior because al was my first mmorpg game.
    I just dont want them to make another class getting above warriors again cause we get what we deserve after so many years .
    People want to farm with us they ask us from them self .
    I like getting respect bro an i got that after so much time
    I just dont want them to make mages more op so they can out class tanks in cleaning mobs again and then we will not have any place to farm again
    Still i prefer to have 1-2 mages every time when m going for dm or evg i mean people still want mages in party and ask them to join for farm.
    You cant even imagin if you ask for a party and people ignore you just because you are from a certain class.
    So m just asking where it is written any where that mages supposed to do aoe over other classes better . They give what mages used to lag before single target damage.
    A mage can melt bosses better then rogues now days you already got an upgrade .
    Rouges were balanced from the beginning(or broken lol)
    Tank was the only class people used to ignore when it comes to pve farming.
    And they balanced them
    Mages used to lag on single target damage
    They balanced it
    All three classses can do all type of damage depend on wepons set and loadouts switch
    I cant see any problem when it comes to faming pve for any classes right now in game
    If they try to tweak it they will unbalance it again
    So its better to leave everything as it is right now
    Or if you guys only want that effect as vanity shure go fight for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

+1

Enviado de meu SM-J701MT usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

@Futumsh

Enviado de meu SM-J701MT usando o Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I just returned to game as i said bro and i started al in 2014-15 and it used to be a great game back then i chose to be a warrior because al was my first mmorpg game.
    I just dont want them to make another class getting above warriors again cause we get what we deserve after so many years .
    People want to farm with us they ask us from them self .
    I like getting respect bro an i got that after so much time
    I just dont want them to make mages more op so they can out class tanks in cleaning mobs again and then we will not have any place to farm again
    Still i prefer to have 1-2 mages every time when m going for dm or evg i mean people still want mages in party and ask them to join for farm.
    You cant even imagin if you ask for a party and people ignore you just because you are from a certain class.
    So m just asking where it is written any where that mages supposed to do aoe over other classes better . They give what mages used to lag before single target damage.
    A mage can melt bosses better then rogues now days you already got an upgrade .
    Rouges were balanced from the beginning(or broken lol)
    Tank was the only class people used to ignore when it comes to pve farming.
    And they balanced them
    Mages used to lag on single target damage
    They balanced it
    All three classses can do all type of damage depend on wepons set and loadouts switch
    I cant see any problem when it comes to faming pve for any classes right now in game
    If they try to tweak it they will unbalance it again
    So its better to leave everything as it is right now
    Or if you guys only want that effect as vanity shure go fight for it.

Bro no one is saying anything about warriors and stop writing a bible in your every reply... Mages are suposed to have highest aoe, they have it in every game but in Al they have lowest aoe dmg, if mages get a buff to kill mobs easier People wont stop partying warriors lol... Mages and rogues cant survive certain things warriors can, it was like that in every expansion, im an old player aswell, my first class was a warrior and i had absolutely no problem in looking for parties so stop complaining.

The game is certanly not balanced. Dont believe me? Just check solo evg lb, that is the Best example of seeing what class is good and what isnt.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Bro no one is saying anything about warriors and stop writing a bible in your every reply... Mages are suposed to have highest aoe, they have it in every game but in Al they have lowest aoe dmg, if mages get a buff to kill mobs easier People wont stop partying warriors lol... Mages and rogues cant survive certain things warriors can, it was like that in every expansion, im an old player aswell, my first class was a warrior and i had absolutely no problem in looking for parties so stop complaining.

The game is certanly not balanced. Dont believe me? Just check solo evg lb, that is the Best example of seeing what class is good and what isnt.

Also go and check every lb except evg and find me warriors on them please .
    Its balanced bro mages supposed to have highest aoe yes you already have them in your skills .
    May be you forgot about your skill how much aoe you guys already have lol.
    What else you want a robot to get into and have infinity armor .

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Also go and check every lb except evg and find me warriors on them please .
    Its balanced bro mages supposed to have highest aoe yes you already have them in your skills .
    May be you forgot about your skill how much aoe you guys already have lol.
    What else you want a robot to get into and have infinity armor .

Bro out of other lbs, elite maps, crypts, arena, hauntled, pvp lbs and aps lbs are all neutral, it doesnt matter what class you use you Will have same result with all.

That leaves hydra, orrick and evg.

Warriors are not good on bosses so its obvious that there wont be many if them on orrick / hydra, but every month there is atleast 2-3 wars there aswell.

That leaves evg, yes every class has its own top 10, but if you compare the scores of all classes its obvious which one is superior.

Out of mage skills that have AOE, there are 3, fireball, clock and wind.

Warriors also have 3 AOE skills, sword slash, hammer and that skill where warrior goes in circles.

Both have 3, so what do you mean by "maybe you forgot how much AOE skills you already have" lol...

And ive already explained before that with fireball you activate proc, with clock you kill, if you dont proc on fireball then your clock Will be useless meaning 3-4 seconds out of 6 seconds that proc lasts, its useless.

Warrior procs on 1 hit, meaning that even if warriors wouldnt have 2 weapons with AOE Proc, you would still be able to use other AOE skills to kill enemies.

Since you have already compared warriors to other lbs, compare mages in other lbs, in orrick and hydra there is max 1 mage if even that in the party.

So please, stop rambling, because you obviusly dont know what you are talking about, mages are not balanced, and there is nothing you can say that Will change that.

Last edited by Kolpertis_333; 05-20-2021 at 07:02 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Bro out of other lbs, elite maps, crypts, arena, hauntled, pvp lbs and aps lbs are all neutral, it doesnt matter what class you use you Will have same result with all.

That leaves hydra, orrick and evg.

Warriors are not good on bosses so its obvious that there wont be many if them on orrick / hydra, but every month there is atleast 2-3 wars there aswell.

That leaves evg, yes every class has its own top 10, but if you compare the scores of all classes its obvious which one is superior.

Out of mage skills that have AOE, there are 3, fireball, clock and wind.

Warriors also have 3 AOE skills, sword slash, hammer and that skill where warrior goes in circles.

Both have 3, so what do you mean by "maybe you forgot how much AOE skills you already have" lol...

And ive already explained before that with fireball you activate proc, with clock you kill, if you dont proc on fireball then your clock Will be useless meaning 3-4 seconds out of 6 seconds that proc lasts, its useless.

Warrior procs on 1 hit, meaning that even if warriors wouldnt have 2 weapons with AOE Proc, you would still be able to use other AOE skills to kill enemies.

Since you have already compared warriors to other lbs, compare mages in other lbs, in orrick and hydra there is max 1 mage if even that in the party.

So please, stop rambling, because you obviusly dont know what you are talking about, mages are not balanced, and there is nothing you can say that Will change that.

Bro i have seen mages op then any other rouge when it comes to slaying bosses in seconds thats why m saying that
    And yes we aoe
    But can max target 3-6 mobs depend on skill
    And masteries.
    And yes our weapon proc at single hit and thats only axe for aegis it takes time to proc its not single hit like axe.
    I am lucky to have all 4 weapons
    Doze axe aegis glint and ebon.
    But not all wars can afford it and its like 90m gold+ depend on awakes just for necessary weapons to run evg smoother not for our self but for whole party.
    We are more expensive then rouge when it comes for being reliable for whole party.
    Mages are the cheapest class to make when it comes to compare all 3 classes and in farming
    From the beginning mages and rouges are
    In lead from tanks. Tanks are slowest class to level up and to farm then others and most expensive to be called reliable then others .
    I know its not our job to kill mobs neither to kill bosses our only job should be to keep everyone alive in party.
    And game supposed to stay that way
    But since awaken came to the game a mage and rouges can have same armor as average tanks
    And with op dps .
    That makes us more useless as a class.
    I also want them to balance game
    But if they try to balance it they will rune it again
    Thats what i am saying.
    For killing those mobs i have to time my jugger
    Heal wind mill and skyward smash while switching all 4 load outs
    And i am not counting pet aa and ulti button
    And it all happens within 3-5 secs in a cycle
    If i mess up a little whole pt dies because of me
    Its my responsibility to keep everyone alive in that map.
    They just made this expansion this way may be next expansion mages will become op
    It will depend on next weapons proc.
    Do you know armor cap is 8.2-8.5 k
    In pve .
    What i am trying to say is that remove it so we will go for armor awake instead of str awake.
    Increase mobs and bosses damage so rouges and mages do agro die instantly.
    I just want them to make maps where all classes can shine in what they do
    We are all doing each others work right now.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Bro i have seen mages op then any other rouge when it comes to slaying bosses in seconds thats why m saying that
    And yes we aoe
    But can max target 3-6 mobs depend on skill
    And masteries.
    And yes our weapon proc at single hit and thats only axe for aegis it takes time to proc its not single hit like axe.
    I am lucky to have all 4 weapons
    Doze axe aegis glint and ebon.
    But not all wars can afford it and its like 90m gold+ depend on awakes just for necessary weapons to run evg smoother not for our self but for whole party.
    We are more expensive then rouge when it comes for being reliable for whole party.
    Mages are the cheapest class to make when it comes to compare all 3 classes and in farming
    From the beginning mages and rouges are
    In lead from tanks. Tanks are slowest class to level up and to farm then others and most expensive to be called reliable then others .
    I know its not our job to kill mobs neither to kill bosses our only job should be to keep everyone alive in party.
    And game supposed to stay that way
    But since awaken came to the game a mage and rouges can have same armor as average tanks
    And with op dps .
    That makes us more useless as a class.
    I also want them to balance game
    But if they try to balance it they will rune it again
    Thats what i am saying.
    For killing those mobs i have to time my jugger
    Heal wind mill and skyward smash while switching all 4 load outs
    And i am not counting pet aa and ulti button
    And it all happens within 3-5 secs in a cycle
    If i mess up a little whole pt dies because of me
    Its my responsibility to keep everyone alive in that map.
    They just made this expansion this way may be next expansion mages will become op
    It will depend on next weapons proc.
    Do you know armor cap is 8.2-8.5 k
    In pve .
    What i am trying to say is that remove it so we will go for armor awake instead of str awake.
    Increase mobs and bosses damage so rouges and mages do agro die instantly.
    I just want them to make maps where all classes can shine in what they do
    We are all doing each others work right now.

Mage should be able to deal big damage to large groups of enemies. - warrior does that.

Warrior also tanks - got no problem with this they are suposed to do that.

Rogues kill bosses and are Best in pvp - again no problem with this it is suposed to be like this.

Do you see the problem? Where is mage? Its main atribute got stolen.

And you cant say that mages are better at killing bosses because that is not true.

You can clearly check hydra / orrick and you Will see its 90% rogues.

Basicly mage is only useful because of its ulti, that is why People run 3 mage.

Btw its nit about warriors or rogues, its about how 76 expansion was made.

Hopefully next expansion is gonna bring more balance where every class Will do its job.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Mage should be able to deal big damage to large groups of enemies. - warrior does that.

Rogues kill bosses and are Best in pvp - again no problem with this it is suposed to be like this.

And you cant say that mages are better at killing bosses because that is not true.

Hopefully next expansion is gonna bring more balance where every class Will do its job.

I hope for same i am not against any class bro
    And i do not want to talk about big stuff like lb runs and fast kills.
    I just want them to balance game which is not balanced we both can agree .
    And when i say farming i mean that either its an rng based map or gold loot based map mages are always happily there.
    Rouges are every where may be when we talk about al’s population density rouges are over populated and thats why their gears are most expensive.
    And mages are cheap because less player use them
    Now same happening with tanks because most of player are moving to my class.
    Which makes it harder to survive as tank too.
    Lets hope for the best for next expansion
    I dont want them to over power one class and downgrade another
    Make every one op hehe .
    Just what i hate about game is armor cap
    It needs to be set according to classes
    I mean how do you think about it
    That a mage and rouge can have same ammout of armor as tank?
    I dont find it fair if tanks have a armor cap at 8.2k
    Then rouges should be caped at 6.2k and mages 5.2k.
    Cause its same as if they cap damage
    That damage output is caped at 20k all classes can proc like 100k damage but it will only deal 20k
    So all classes are doing same damage.
    For rouges - dps
    For mages - aoe
    For tanks - armor
    Is same thing what are your opinions
    On this.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I hope for same i am not against any class bro
    And i do not want to talk about big stuff like lb runs and fast kills.
    I just want them to balance game which is not balanced we both can agree .
    And when i say farming i mean that either its an rng based map or gold loot based map mages are always happily there.
    Rouges are every where may be when we talk about al’s population density rouges are over populated and thats why their gears are most expensive.
    And mages are cheap because less player use them
    Now same happening with tanks because most of player are moving to my class.
    Which makes it harder to survive as tank too.
    Lets hope for the best for next expansion
    I dont want them to over power one class and downgrade another
    Make every one op hehe .
    Just what i hate about game is armor cap
    It needs to be set according to classes
    I mean how do you think about it
    That a mage and rouge can have same ammout of armor as tank?
    I dont find it fair if tanks have a armor cap at 8.2k
    Then rouges should be caped at 6.2k and mages 5.2k.
    Cause its same as if they cap damage
    That damage output is caped at 20k all classes can proc like 100k damage but it will only deal 20k
    So all classes are doing same damage.
    For rouges - dps
    For mages - aoe
    For tanks - armor
    Is same thing what are your opinions
    On this.

Yeah i agree, in next expansion they should make craftable mythic gear that is a little bit worse but still comparable to arcane gear. Also not every class should have same procs, every class should have its own unique and useful proc acoarding to the class's job in maps

About the armor cap i dissagree. Its fine as it is and i suppose they Will increase it next expansion.

Current warriors have around 20k hp and all have max armor, rogues and mages dont focus on armor either, so mage usualy has around 5.5k and rogue around 6k armor, both rogues and mages with mediocre gear have around 8k hp. 3k higher armor and 12k+ higher hp is just enough both for pve and pvp, if armor cap was higher, all warriors would easily be able to get it and then game would deffinetly not be balanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Mages only useful cus of ulti? Wdym bro what kind of mages u running with wtf u have no idea what u talking about

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexback View Post
    Hi all someone can explain me why stars of skratch staff proc donc hit ennemie same like the stars of arcane 76 weap warrior procs ?
    Ty
    +1............

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    Mages only useful cus of ulti? Wdym bro what kind of mages u running with wtf u have no idea what u talking about
    Yeah you are right now that i read what i said again it ended up looking bad xd, what i wanted to say is People mostly run 3 mage, wheather its evg or dm doesnt matter, cuz runs are so much faster cuz of ulti

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yeah you are right now that i read what i said again it ended up looking bad xd, what i wanted to say is People mostly run 3 mage, wheather its evg or dm doesnt matter, cuz runs are so much faster cuz of ulti

and to add that with good bd/ed awakes it can demolish bosses just like rogues, which rogues can one shot but the pros and cons of it to mages are very much distant

Sent from my SM-A205FN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Why mages are mage? Why mage not warr and rogue? Why mage dont have huge physique like war? Whyyyyy??

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk