Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
If you think devs need to buff mages for pve then you sir really a bad player . Cause mages are op who really know how to use gears they have may be you are rich but you dont have skills .
They made war op for clearing mob in evg because if they didnt then it would have been imposible to get a party as a tank.
It was imposible to get party as a tank before level 71 droped and ebon aegis was released glint wasent considered as this much op wepon back then .
They balanced the game by making wars clearing mobs fast they made us usable in maps.
It was imposible to get a party now you atleast need to have a tank in party.
And i am ok if you are making threads about wars having too much damage but i think then you should also consider this fact give warrior more hp and unlock armor limiter and nerf armor and hp on rouges and mages they have now days to balance classes.
Mages supposed to be squishy but now a good mage can tank 99% of the maps except evg same goes with rouges. So whats the proble with tank clearing maps fast as rouges and mages .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No one said anything about warriors, sure i also think they are a bit op, but i also agree that they deserved some buff.

About mages beeing op, sure they are good but in the wrong part of the game, mages are suposed to deal high AOE dmg, not kill bosses fast.

Let me give you a nice example

If you are a mage and you are fighting mobs, out of skills you would have shield, fireball, lightning, clock, fireball is your main proc activator and clock is your main AOE dmg dealer, meaning if your staff procs on fireball your clock Will kill everything in the area, but often your staff does not proc on fireball and then you would have to use clock too, and if it procs after clock then you Will always have 3-4 seconds gap while your skills are on cd and in those 3-4 seconds you wont really be able to do any damage.

Warriors and rogues are more balanced on that topic, rogues skills are mostly single target, but because of AOE on daggers proc, they can kill mobs easy, warriors skills cd are very long, but again because of that AOE on weapons they also kill mobs easy, on mage you basicly have to get lucky, placing mages at the last spot for killing mobs what is ironic because mages are suposed to be Best class against mobs.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk