Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post
This year's Ursoth event felt a bit weak for me for several reasons. Here are the reasons:

1.Bloodgrub dolls and visages.
I feel that visages and dolls were way too scarce and expensive to the point where I ended up doing only 1 bloodgrub run just to get the quest out of the way and never bothering with it again. The amount of points and loot Bloodgrub gives is not worth it.

2.Revenent Chests
It would've been better if we were able to sell revenant chests. Also, the crafting time was also way too long. I did like how the recipe is not consumable though.

3.Vendor and Rogue-Exclusivity
The items the vendor was offering was also rather questionable. It doesn't make sense to add a pet that goes directly to stable if we can get the same thing at gold tier. Either Bemine should be sold as an egg at vendor, or replaced with the heroic version that goes directly to stable. The rogue-exclusive vanity was communicated poorly. The wording in the event guide made it seem like once you reach plat tier, you are rewarded with the rogue-exclusive vanity, but instead you were rewarded with the ability to purchase the vanity. While the tradition of rogue-exclusive vanities has been around for a while, I have never been fond of it since it makes it feel like rogues are getting special treatment.

Here are some ways to improve the event for next year:

1.Make dolls and visages easier to obtain.
This can be done by adding a lix that has a small chance to drop a visage from bosses, or by just increasing the drop rate in chests

2. Reduce crafting time on revenant chests

3. Add expensive mage and warrior vanities in vendor

4. If pet awarded at gold tier is stable version, don't include stable version in vendor.
Make the egg of the gold tier pet available for purchase on reaching gold tier, or put stable version of heroic version in vendor instead.
Agree with everything in this post. Also, I would have carried on playing after plat tier if instead of a rogue only vanity for tokens, we could have purchased a heroic pet. I did end up opening a few furniture crates with plat and happy to say I looted four good items. That's about it really.