Quote Originally Posted by Ripper McGee View Post
That's my point and I think the point Blaque was trying to make, too. When it becomes level 7 twinks only it basically ruins it for all the truly new players. That's a problem, from a developer's perspective, because it ostracizes players from a significant aspect of the game.
Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquehaaart View Post
Yes this is part of my overall point.

Twinking ruins pvp at the lower lvls for everyone other than twinks. It puts the advantage so far greater in the hands of a twink team, that it isn't worth playing unless you're a twink yourself.

Frankly, that's selfish and unsporting especially in a game this early in its stage of development where max level is easily attainable.
And wrong.

Twinking inspires others to beg for builds, remake chars, & to become better pvp players themselves. The players I fight with and against get better every round if they don't rage quit. I'm like a open book in pvp. I answere any questions players throw at me. Health & speed buffs, how to score goals, how to charge the right skills, ect.! Noobs have questions and I teach them everything I know about the lvl bracket and even what i know about end game pvp. Yes some give up ez but the same ones would probably do the same if they were 21 getting owned by u Blaq and many other pro players. No diff.

Tbh I think your anti (low lvl pvp) arguments are a little biast & irrelevant.

Just seems like u have never ran with many twinks on any mmo.