Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview: Return of the Dark Sacrament! Plus, NEW Guild Events System!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

I have a tutorial plus tips below Cinco: I came up with a new idea for increasing sales.

༢࿔ྀુ ♛ The Marriage Package ♛ ༢࿔ྀુ �� ☘ ��

The awesome thing about the marriage package is it's an inexpensive way to obtain both registered avatar ids and name change tokens. So whether you plan to stay married or not, this is a notable way to change your id for two accounts without a lot of cash outlay. I recommend buying the starter pack at first, but if you missed the opportunity and you can't get your hands on a $25 prepaid package (the $25 and the $35 prepaid package come with avatar id name registration..?!? Ability to choose the VIP option when redeeming the package ) then this way is your next best bet.

The package includes:
    Two avatar id registrations, two rings and badge. A mass announcement for each of your friends... A VIP subscription on DL offers users the ability to customize their virtual experience to the fullest..

One last thing, if you divorce you lose the package and you'll have to buy another marriage package if you want to marry again. They are not reusable.

Last edited by Habibibi; 05-19-2021 at 05:59 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post: