Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A New System

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Default A New System

Hi,

This is very unnecessary, may cause inflation, but I might as well share. Just share some thoughts, don't take this seriously.... Not a matter of +1 or - 1, just wanna hear your thoughts.

Was thinking how closely AL resembles real life in some aspects. Farmers = Workers, Merchant = Entrepreneurs, Hoarders = Investors/Stock Brokers

How people take a loan from bank, players may be able to take loan from the system.

Debt system: Players can take debt from the game....

Players will have to earn Trust Points.

1) By capping.
    2) Having high PvE scores.
    3) Having an old account.
    4) Having purchased plats with irl money
    5) Daily Log in
    6) Running maps frequently
    7) Chat time.
    8) Being favorited by other players in their friend list.
    9) Having Arcane Gears (Unequipping will lower the trust points)

Basically anything that allows the system to determine whether the player values their account

The more trust point you have, the more gold you can borrow: 5m/10m/15m

4 weeks time to pay back the gold, after which your account goes in red zone.

All items received by the player will be held by the system including gold.

After 8 weeks, the account will be perma-banned....

Cheers.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Was all good until perma ban, cuz there might be times where players come across unexpected situations and unable to login for a period of time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Lol rofl lol rofl lol. Just like a bunch of locked houses when STS charged us rent. Nothing but closed accounts cuz kids can’t control their urges to spend! “Trust me”
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Artificial numbers to represent how trustworthy you are? No thanks.
    Only times ive lent our gave people a loan is when i have good experiences with that person or know them very well.
    This is the way it should be in my opinion, i dont need artificially exploitative numbers telling me how trustworthy i am.
    To each their own i suppose, in the end if you cant afford something then save up till you can, youre gonna have to pay for it regardless

Capping account? Sure, something that can be done in a week with some good effort, doesnt really sounds watertight to me

Pve scores? Guess botting hauntlet is coming back.

Having an old acc says nothing in 90% of the cases, i have a few emails with accounts dating back to 2013 and 2014, totally clean accounts who would get favor points by the system for no reason

Purchasing plat is a double edged sword, and doesnt mean someone will value their account at all.
    What i would do if i was a scammer, just buy 1.7k plat on an acc, buy ... with it and transfer it to my main acc, free trust points = free gold to scam from your system

Daily login once again doesnt make an account any more valuable nor is it hard to do this in mass

Running maps frequently adds onto #2, hitting 2 birds with one stone

Also why should unequipping gear result in -points? Basically means no gl gear, no glintstone set, no upgrading gear, no switching gear etc etc

Chat time very easily exploitable aswell, and so is being favorited.

Basically, the only way your account should become more valuable in the eyes of the system is vanities and gear, bonus points for leaderboard items.
    Upon loaning all account items should be locked,
    Other option would be account values should be measured upon trying to loan, giving points to each individual item that would be locked.
    This alone would disencourage 99% of the people from loaning in the first place, as it renders your account pretty much frozen.

Long story short, work for ya shet
    Last edited by Spooked; 05-22-2021 at 08:20 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Only times ive lent our gave people a loan is when i have good experiences with that person or know them very well.
    This is the way it should be in my opinion, i dont need artificially exploitative numbers telling me how trustworthy i am.
    To each their own i suppose, in the end if you cant afford something then save up till you can, youre gonna have to pay for it regardless

Capping account? Sure, something that can be done in a week with some good effort, doesnt really sounds watertight to me

Having an old acc says nothing in 90% of the cases, i have a few emails with accounts dating back to 2013 and 2014, totally clean accounts who would get favor points by the system for no reason

Purchasing plat is a double edged sword, and doesnt mean someone will value their account at all.
    What i would do if i was a scammer, just buy 1.7k plat on an acc, buy ... with it and transfer it to my main acc, free trust points = free gold to scam from your system

Daily login once again doesnt make an account any more valuable nor is it hard to do this in mass

Also why should unequipping gear result in -points? Basically means no gl gear, no glintstone set, no upgrading gear, no switching gear etc etc
    Hmm, it could be having arcane gears in inventory atleast at all times.

Just a way a system can know that thier account is worth to them more than the gold they borrowed.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

No. Would be too many bans for those unable to pay back.
    Trust isn't something you gain by having stuff its earned by being very close to people. You really have to know the person's personality before you lend to them. Things I judge by: Way they chat, Age, How often do I speak to them, How long have I known them, If they are friends with my close friends, History with them.
    Don't do trust tests ever. If someone asks for a trust test just leave them.
    Maybe about 40 people I know I can trust atm.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 05-22-2021 at 08:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

He tried to share his opinion and it looks pretty good and pls stop saying fully negative stuff about new ideas as u cant think or will never do anything to help the community here ..

I think all the bad things that u have told u are still doing and trying it. Scammer ,botting?????? All seems like a perfect synonym for ur Attitude and mindset...

Dont pollute the forum with ur toxic comments in the case you want to post such stuff u can private dm him or as usual tell something here and het ignored as the community knows the type of person u are ...

No personal vendetta but its sad u always come up with bad comments when new ideas are shared .....

-FA

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Nononooo.. not needed at all

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yeah +1

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    He tried to share his opinion and it looks pretty good and pls stop saying fully negative stuff about new ideas as u cant think or will never do anything to help the community here ..

I think all the bad things that u have told u are still doing and trying it. Scammer ,botting?????? All seems like a perfect synonym for ur Attitude and mindset...

Dont pollute the forum with ur toxic comments in the case you want to post such stuff u can private dm him or as usual tell something here and het ignored as the community knows the type of person u are ...

No personal vendetta but its sad u always come up with bad comments when new ideas are shared .....

-FA
    I am so utterly confused right now.
    He asked for feedback and i gave my view on it..
    If you think its a good idea why dont YOU make some sound arguments? Your reply is totally uncalled for and out of place.
    Its absolutely mind boggling, i dont see how this idea of his can be for the better of the community, although i gave him my opinion and i gave him some ideas to add ontop of it incase others do find it a good idea, then you come in here not even speaking upon the OP's initial post criticizing me for basicallu giving my opinion?
    Basically according to you unless its positive feedback i shouldnt post at all, doesnt sound like what forums are made for if you ask me

Reading back on your post i see you hinting at me being a scammer? Would you like to tell that to the people who have lent me hundreds of millions? - and have obviously gotten it back.
    Interesting to say the least but lets see if you can defend that point you made because that sounds alot like slander to me
    Last edited by Spooked; 05-22-2021 at 09:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I won't give a -1 because you said no +/-1s, but this idea is not good at all.

People build trust in other ways, not with some AI score. Risking a permanent ban for not paying back in time is also a terrible idea.

If you have friends that really trust you, you can just ask them for a loan.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

LOL!

I usually just get my pimp hand-prepared by using talcum powder to be ready to slap the gold out my members backsides... works a charm...

Name:  GvlkEyO.png
Views: 362
Size:  162.5 KB
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Im dead and i get cussed for making bad threads

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Utilise again View Post
    Im dead and i get cussed for making bad threads
    Smb just tried to do your job xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Terrible idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

I’m sorry but this idea is ludicrous. Farm or purchase plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I like the idea of having an Arlorian Bank, but I don’t like any of the conditions you proposed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I am so utterly confused right now.
    He asked for feedback and i gave my view on it..
    If you think its a good idea why dont YOU make some sound arguments? Your reply is totally uncalled for and out of place.
    Its absolutely mind boggling, i dont see how this idea of his can be for the better of the community, although i gave him my opinion and i gave him some ideas to add ontop of it incase others do find it a good idea, then you come in here not even speaking upon the OP's initial post criticizing me for basicallu giving my opinion?
    Basically according to you unless its positive feedback i shouldnt post at all, doesnt sound like what forums are made for if you ask me

Reading back on your post i see you hinting at me being a scammer? Would you like to tell that to the people who have lent me hundreds of millions? - and have obviously gotten it back.
    Interesting to say the least but lets see if you can defend that point you made because that sounds alot like slander to me
    Always negative will ruin the future of AL try to appreciate the idea first and then share your views , all your threds are negative and will kill further ideas

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Chat time very easily exploitable aswell, and so is being favorited.

Basically, the only way your account should become more valuable in the eyes of the system is vanities and gear, bonus points for leaderboard items.
    Upon loaning all account items should be locked,
    Other option would be account values should be measured upon trying to loan, giving points to each individual item that would be locked.
    This alone would disencourage 99% of the people from loaning in the first place, as it renders your account pretty much frozen.

Long story short, work for ya shet
    Well, you considered every aspects but All that trouble for just 15m lol .
    ( Not efficient ) - no one will do that.
    I recommend instead of players being banned , they must pay in small amounts i.e gold being taken automatically from stash or inventory .
    And the other thing this loan system must be guild based like only recuiters / officers can loan . And to become a guild that can loan they must put a certain criteria
    It would be more consistent .
    Guild funds can be introduced .
    If you put you gold in guild fund you'll get some interest as well.( Banking system ).
    No need to criticize it's not gonnaa happen anyways so just chill its for fun.

Sent from my RMX2027 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by namansharma99910 View Post
    Well, you considered every aspects but All that trouble for just 15m lol .
    ( Not efficient ) - no one will do that.
    I recommend instead of players being banned , they must pay in small amounts i.e gold being taken automatically from stash or inventory .
    And the other thing this loan system must be guild based like only recuiters / officers can loan . And to become a guild that can loan they must put a certain criteria
    It would be more consistent .
    Guild funds can be introduced .
    If you put you gold in guild fund you'll get some interest as well.( Banking system ).
    No need to criticize it's not gonnaa happen anyways so just chill its for fun.

Sent from my RMX2027 using Tapatalk
    See now here is actually an interesting idea, a guild bank/stash of sorts.

The idea of having say certain ranks in guild only be accessible is good start a gym being able to select which ranks could make use of the bank/stash.

Having start with say a stash that’s shared, when a member deposits an items into stash, it automatically hearts it so it cannot be sold or traded etc only used, also just like have a guild log for people who come and go, have a similar log attached to stash so you can see who deposited what items and also who was the last person to withdraw it, only the original owner of items would be unable to heart the gears so they could take out of the guild stash and sell if still wanted to.

Having a monetary system for guild would indeed be difficult with borrowing and returning etc,

So a good alternative would be that the potions sold via guild hall to members, if the gold made from that could go into a guild pot instead of just being Burnt like it currently does, that guild pot however whilst it accumulates gold, the collected gold however can only be used by a GM and only for purchasing furniture for the guild hall from a vendor.

That way it takes the worry away that a guild master would run off with the gold or use it for their own benefit. Money collected by guild members can only be spent on guild furniture for everyone to enjoy and benefit from... the gold gets burnt anyways so why not make more of an incentive to use the potion vendors in guild halls along with a good reason for people to decorate guild halls like they do houses.

Of course if the guild gets deleted then all I teams bought with guild fund would be lost as well but that would be your best bet for having like a sort of banking system in game.

1<3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord