Thread: Mothers Day Update made the game EXTREMELY glitchy on phone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Mothers Day Update made the game EXTREMELY glitchy on phone.

This is not a rant about 4.5x damage in PvP, this is about the bugs it brought to PL after the update.

As soon as I logged I noticed a few things. First, my weapon wasnt in my hand. I checked to see if I had it on, and I did. I also didnt have my helmet on my overworld sprite. I checked my other character, my warbird, who was missing his axe, sheild, and helmet. My mage was probably the worst, however. I had a Crystalline Circlet on yet when I looked at my mage, it was bald. Litterally bald, with no hair. When I put on the vanity helmet you get from Nuris from Sir Vanetee (forgot what the vanity is called) usually it would show the helmet and a purple void where you face was. My head was completely gone, instead replaced by that purple void, missing the helmet part. Not to mention the weird boxes that replace certain pets as they walk and strange boxes around certain NPC'S feet or the strange glitched up treasure chest boxes scattered around the floor in Balefort. Btw, I have a Samsung Galaxy S, so if anyone else is experience similar issues let me know.

STOP! DRAGON TIME!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER EGGS!

PL: BUUBUUFTW, CHICKSTRIPPP, XXBUUBUUXX
    SL: BUUBUUFTW

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Very glitchy here too. Brand new razr maxx and it hangs during mob fights. Nowhere else. Didn't do it before the patch.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buubuuftw View Post
    This is not a rant about 4.5x damage in PvP, this is about the bugs it brought to PL after the update.

As soon as I logged I noticed a few things. First, my weapon wasnt in my hand. I checked to see if I had it on, and I did. I also didnt have my helmet on my overworld sprite. I checked my other character, my warbird, who was missing his axe, sheild, and helmet. My mage was probably the worst, however. I had a Crystalline Circlet on yet when I looked at my mage, it was bald. Litterally bald, with no hair. When I put on the vanity helmet you get from Nuris from Sir Vanetee (forgot what the vanity is called) usually it would show the helmet and a purple void where you face was. My head was completely gone, instead replaced by that purple void, missing the helmet part. Not to mention the weird boxes that replace certain pets as they walk and strange boxes around certain NPC'S feet or the strange glitched up treasure chest boxes scattered around the floor in Balefort. Btw, I have a Samsung Galaxy S, so if anyone else is experience similar issues let me know.
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll include this thread in my nightly report! Thanks!
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

on the holloweeen 2011 patch, thats when the game started doing the whole spawn lag thing on mobile devices. I havent gotten a chance to try it on either my ipod or a tablet the last few days, but ill have to try and see what you mean.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Delphina:644284

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll include this thread in my nightly report! Thanks!
    Thanks Delphina! I also noticed this seems to be an on-n-off thing. I could be fine playing the game at first but if I log out and close the app, then launch it again, it may look glitched again.

STOP! DRAGON TIME!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER EGGS!

PL: BUUBUUFTW, CHICKSTRIPPP, XXBUUBUUXX
    SL: BUUBUUFTW

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I'm not sure if this is related, but I don't see pink flowers floating out of my character anymore, even with the bouquet equipped. I like to show my feminine side