This is not a rant about 4.5x damage in PvP, this is about the bugs it brought to PL after the update.

As soon as I logged I noticed a few things. First, my weapon wasnt in my hand. I checked to see if I had it on, and I did. I also didnt have my helmet on my overworld sprite. I checked my other character, my warbird, who was missing his axe, sheild, and helmet. My mage was probably the worst, however. I had a Crystalline Circlet on yet when I looked at my mage, it was bald. Litterally bald, with no hair. When I put on the vanity helmet you get from Nuris from Sir Vanetee (forgot what the vanity is called) usually it would show the helmet and a purple void where you face was. My head was completely gone, instead replaced by that purple void, missing the helmet part. Not to mention the weird boxes that replace certain pets as they walk and strange boxes around certain NPC'S feet or the strange glitched up treasure chest boxes scattered around the floor in Balefort. Btw, I have a Samsung Galaxy S, so if anyone else is experience similar issues let me know.