Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 46

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The Blood Drive Returns! New Crown Vanities! Special Wing Loot!

  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,210
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,660
    Thanked in
    2,249 Posts

    Default Preview - The Blood Drive Returns! New Crown Vanities! Special Wing Loot!

    Return of the
    BLOOD DRIVE
    The Chronicles of Fel Taras Continue...

    Name:  dl_blood_drive_thiago.JPG
Views: 1144
Size:  94.3 KB

    HIGHLIGHTS
    Event begins on 5.27 at 1:30PM Central time and runs for two (2) weeks, ending on 6.10.
    Talk to Thiago for info and to buy event items.
    Collect points by escorting the phial of innocent blood through Carvina's deadly underground.
    Earn special prizes for reaching Bronze (25k points), Silver (50k) or Gold Tier (100k points)!

    VICTORY TIERS
    Collect event points by escorting the phial of blood to its final destination!
    Score accumulates for this event (unlike Gauntlet rules).
    Check your Lair to see your total Score.

    BRONZE TIER REWARDS
    2,500,000 Gold
    My Crown of Mourning
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_crown_of_mourning.JPG
Views: 1099
Size:  19.3 KB

    My Crown of Revival
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_crown_of_revival.JPG
Views: 1095
Size:  19.5 KB
    These account-bound vanity helmets are yours for reaching Bronze Tier... so you can spend your Blood Crystals on something else!

    SILVER TIER REWARDS
    5,000,000 Gold
    My Crown of Mourning
    My Crown of Revival
    My Silver Savage Crown
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_silver_savage.JPG
Views: 1090
Size:  26.9 KB

    GOLD TIER REWARDS
    "Blood Beast" Title (in Gold!)
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_gold_tier_title.JPG
Views: 1086
Size:  28.5 KB
    10,000,000 Gold
    My Crown of Mourning
    My Crown of Revival
    My Silver Savage Crown
    Level 51 Immortal Moon Gem Elder Relic (+10 Blood per sec., trade-friendly)


    BOSS LOOT
    Captain Braker is in charge of the mortal's operation to stop Fel Taras, and defeat you in the process!
    Take him down for a chance to loot one of several awesome vanity 'wings!' (listed by relative rarity):

    Amethyst Wings of Royalty
    These precious gemsilk wings give you +15 to Attack and +15 to Defense!
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_wings_amethyst.JPG
Views: 1082
Size:  28.3 KB

    Emerald Wings of Envy
    A pair of enchanted Vampire wings! Gives you +15% Bonus Gold Loot!
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_wings_emerald.JPG
Views: 1144
Size:  39.4 KB

    The Black Wings of Death
    An elegant pair of Vampire wings! Gives you +15 to Damage!
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_wings_black.JPG
Views: 986
Size:  37.6 KB

    The Crimson Wings of Blood
    These OP wings regenerate 15 Blood per second!
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_wings_crimson.JPG
Views: 907
Size:  28.2 KB

    VENDOR ITEMS
    Thiago has a couple of other special items for sale during the event...

    Crown of Desire
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_crown_of_desire.JPG
Views: 905
Size:  19.8 KB

    Golden Savage Crown

    Name:  dl_blood_drive_golden_savage_crown.JPG
Views: 928
Size:  45.2 KB

    Plus...
    Buda
    Chevy
    Braker's Bloody Book
    Treasure of the Ancient One

    Enjoy, Vampires!
    And... good luck!
    Last edited by Cinco; 05-26-2021 at 02:25 PM.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    194
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Return of the
    BLOOD DRIVE
    The Chronicles of Fel Taras Continue...

    Name:  dl_blood_drive_thiago.JPG
Views: 1144
Size:  94.3 KB

    HIGHLIGHTS
    Event begins on 5.27 at 1:30PM Central time and runs for two (2) weeks, ending on 6.10.
    Talk to Thiago for info and to buy event items.
    Collect points by escorting the phial of innocent blood through Carvina's deadly underground.
    Earn special prizes for reaching Bronze (25k points), Silver (50k) or Gold Tier (100k points)!

    VICTORY TIERS
    Collect event points by escorting the phial of blood to its final destination!
    Score accumulates for this event (unlike Gauntlet rules).
    Check your Lair to see your total Score.

    BRONZE TIER REWARDS
    2,500,000 Gold
    My Crown of Mourning
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_crown_of_mourning.JPG
Views: 1099
Size:  19.3 KB

    My Crown of Revival
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_crown_of_revival.JPG
Views: 1095
Size:  19.5 KB
    These account-bound vanity helmets are yours for reaching Bronze Tier... so you can spend your Blood Crystals on something else!

    SILVER TIER REWARDS
    5,000,000 Gold
    My Crown of Mourning
    My Crown of Revival
    My Silver Savage Crown
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_silver_savage.JPG
Views: 1090
Size:  26.9 KB

    GOLD TIER REWARDS
    "Blood Beast" Title (in Gold!)
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_gold_tier_title.JPG
Views: 1086
Size:  28.5 KB
    10,000,000 Gold
    My Crown of Mourning
    My Crown of Revival
    My Silver Savage Crown
    Level 51 Immortal Moon Gem Elder Relic (+10 Blood per sec., trade-friendly)


    BOSS LOOT
    Captain Braker is in charge of the mortal's operation to stop Fel Taras, and defeat you in the process!
    Take him down for a chance to loot one of several awesome vanity 'wings!' (listed by relative rarity):

    Amethyst Wings of Royalty
    These precious gemsilk wings give you +15 to Attack and +15 to Defense!
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_wings_amethyst.JPG
Views: 1082
Size:  28.3 KB

    Emerald Wings of Envy
    A pair of enchanted Vampire wings! Gives you +15% Bonus Gold Loot!
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_wings_emerald.JPG
Views: 1144
Size:  39.4 KB

    The Black Wings of Death
    An elegant pair of Vampire wings! Gives you +15 to Damage!
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_wings_black.JPG
Views: 986
Size:  37.6 KB

    The Crimson Wings of Blood
    These OP wings regenerate 15 Blood per second!
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_wings_crimson.JPG
Views: 907
Size:  28.2 KB

    VENDOR ITEMS
    Thiago has a couple of other special items for sale during the event...

    Crown of Desire
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_crown_of_desire.JPG
Views: 905
Size:  19.8 KB

    Golden Savage Crown

    Name:  dl_blood_drive_golden_savage_crown.JPG
Views: 928
Size:  45.2 KB

    Plus...
    Buda
    Chevy
    Braker's Bloody Book
    Treasure of the Ancient One

    Enjoy, Vampires!
    And... good luck!
    Wohooo! Nice

    Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arhk For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Junior Member Innovation's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    41
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Yay new vanities!! Thank you in advance Cinco, we hope the drop rate will be good also

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Innovation For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Blogger Habibibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    288
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    465
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    407
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

    Default

    Good News: Inspirational, Uplifting and Happy HUNTING!!! Thanks for the updates, much appreciated Dear Developers!!

    Excellent Job!!!
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    Junior Member ࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Thank you for the update Cinco and Developers! It's great you guys added stats to the wings, it's very much needed and the colors are really nice
    ࿐PROUD EoE15 OFFICER
    Positive Attitude !! ࿐

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐ For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Forum Adept dmt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Frost Hollow
    Posts
    261
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    179
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    193
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

    Default

    looks interesting

  12. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    225
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Hi cinco, can we buy dynamo and inferno for plat? They've only come once which is along time ago now

  13. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    A sloth and a turtle had a hybrid baby. The baby somehow outrun the blood phial. Increase the speed of the train.

  14. #9
    Junior Member Innovation's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    41
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Return of the
    BLOOD DRIVE
    The Chronicles of Fel Taras Continue...

    Name:  dl_blood_drive_thiago.JPG
Views: 1144
Size:  94.3 KB

    HIGHLIGHTS
    Event begins on 5.27 at 1:30PM Central time and runs for two (2) weeks, ending on 6.10.
    Talk to Thiago for info and to buy event items.
    Collect points by escorting the phial of innocent blood through Carvina's deadly underground.
    Earn special prizes for reaching Bronze (25k points), Silver (50k) or Gold Tier (100k points)!

    VICTORY TIERS
    Collect event points by escorting the phial of blood to its final destination!
    Score accumulates for this event (unlike Gauntlet rules).
    Check your Lair to see your total Score.

    BRONZE TIER REWARDS
    2,500,000 Gold
    My Crown of Mourning
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_crown_of_mourning.JPG
Views: 1099
Size:  19.3 KB

    My Crown of Revival
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_crown_of_revival.JPG
Views: 1095
Size:  19.5 KB
    These account-bound vanity helmets are yours for reaching Bronze Tier... so you can spend your Blood Crystals on something else!

    SILVER TIER REWARDS
    5,000,000 Gold
    My Crown of Mourning
    My Crown of Revival
    My Silver Savage Crown
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_silver_savage.JPG
Views: 1090
Size:  26.9 KB

    GOLD TIER REWARDS
    "Blood Beast" Title (in Gold!)
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_gold_tier_title.JPG
Views: 1086
Size:  28.5 KB
    10,000,000 Gold
    My Crown of Mourning
    My Crown of Revival
    My Silver Savage Crown
    Level 51 Immortal Moon Gem Elder Relic (+10 Blood per sec., trade-friendly)


    BOSS LOOT
    Captain Braker is in charge of the mortal's operation to stop Fel Taras, and defeat you in the process!
    Take him down for a chance to loot one of several awesome vanity 'wings!' (listed by relative rarity):

    Amethyst Wings of Royalty
    These precious gemsilk wings give you +15 to Attack and +15 to Defense!
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_wings_amethyst.JPG
Views: 1082
Size:  28.3 KB

    Emerald Wings of Envy
    A pair of enchanted Vampire wings! Gives you +15% Bonus Gold Loot!
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_wings_emerald.JPG
Views: 1144
Size:  39.4 KB

    The Black Wings of Death
    An elegant pair of Vampire wings! Gives you +15 to Damage!
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_wings_black.JPG
Views: 986
Size:  37.6 KB

    The Crimson Wings of Blood
    These OP wings regenerate 15 Blood per second!
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_wings_crimson.JPG
Views: 907
Size:  28.2 KB

    VENDOR ITEMS
    Thiago has a couple of other special items for sale during the event...

    Crown of Desire
    Name:  dl_blood_drive_crown_of_desire.JPG
Views: 905
Size:  19.8 KB

    Golden Savage Crown

    Name:  dl_blood_drive_golden_savage_crown.JPG
Views: 928
Size:  45.2 KB

    Plus...
    Buda
    Chevy
    Braker's Bloody Book
    Treasure of the Ancient One

    Enjoy, Vampires!
    And... good luck!
    Hi Cinco, Sir maybe you can add Blood Forge Discount - GOLD in vendor? We can purchase it using tokens just like before

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Innovation For This Useful Post:


  16. #10
    Junior Member Yuying's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Rex 7
    Posts
    42
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    Hi cinco, can we buy dynamo and inferno for plat? They've only come once which is along time ago now
    Yes This few pet should come back one more time Sir, it’s been so long already.
    Last edited by Yuying; 05-27-2021 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Wrong type

  17. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    225
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuying View Post
    Yes This few pet should come back one more time Sir, it’s been so long already.
    Yeah dynamo and inferno just came once a long time ago. They both should be back with the red devil set as well, "celebrating the heat"

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Everlights For This Useful Post:


  19. #12
    Junior Member Innovation's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    41
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    Yeah dynamo and inferno just came once a long time ago. They both should be back with the red devil set as well, "celebrating the heat"
    That would be nice, especially now some people are overpricing these items

  20. #13
    Junior Member Yuying's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Rex 7
    Posts
    42
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Innovation View Post
    That would be nice, especially now some people are overpricing these items
    Yess, looking forward to see black inferno too since we got new black wing it would look super cool together

  21. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    225
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuying View Post
    Yess, looking forward to see black inferno too since we got new black wing it would look super cool together
    Black inferno sounds lit to be honest, or black dynamo

  22.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,210
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,660
    Thanked in
    2,249 Posts

    Default

    Gold Blood Forge discount, Red Devil set, Inferno and Arc Dynamo all sound like reasonable additions.
    I tried to make "black" versions of both Dynamo and Inferno and have been unable to make it look right. The world of Carvina is quite dark and thus 'black flames' and 'black lightning' tend to disappear. Not saying that it's impossible, just saying that it's not something that I will be able to do in the short-term and will likely need a new special effect visual that can be used to make visible "black" flames :-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  24. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    225
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Gold Blood Forge discount, Red Devil set, Inferno and Arc Dynamo all sound like reasonable additions.
    I tried to make "black" versions of both Dynamo and Inferno and have been unable to make it look right. The world of Carvina is quite dark and thus 'black flames' and 'black lightning' tend to disappear. Not saying that it's impossible, just saying that it's not something that I will be able to do in the short-term and will likely need a new special effect visual that can be used to make visible "black" flames :-)
    Yeah sounds right, I actually thought about it and wasn't really sure how they'd look like being black lol. Maybe red dynamo then ? Dynamo is purple and blue lightning, maybe red and the blue lighting? Or even black and blue lighting somehow, maybe not too dark black

  25. #17
    Junior Member Innovation's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    41
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Gold Blood Forge discount, Red Devil set, Inferno and Arc Dynamo all sound like reasonable additions.
    I tried to make "black" versions of both Dynamo and Inferno and have been unable to make it look right. The world of Carvina is quite dark and thus 'black flames' and 'black lightning' tend to disappear. Not saying that it's impossible, just saying that it's not something that I will be able to do in the short-term and will likely need a new special effect visual that can be used to make visible "black" flames :-)
    Thank you Sir! And those "black" versions of both Dynamo and inferno will be cool, it's worth the wait

  26. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Dynamo inferno come back
    Thank you very much
    Strongly demand !!
    Hope Helix come back fairly
    Or 51 -56 Lv new Helix

    Thank you for respecting the opinions of our player

  27. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    194
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Gold Blood Forge discount, Red Devil set, Inferno and Arc Dynamo all sound like reasonable additions.
    I tried to make "black" versions of both Dynamo and Inferno and have been unable to make it look right. The world of Carvina is quite dark and thus 'black flames' and 'black lightning' tend to disappear. Not saying that it's impossible, just saying that it's not something that I will be able to do in the short-term and will likely need a new special effect visual that can be used to make visible "black" flames :-)
    That's fine and you should add undead also or red undead would be great

    Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

  28. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Downtown Abbey
    Posts
    29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Love this event so much thanks for the wings!!!!!


    Would be awesome to add rainbow wings for pride next month!!! 🌈 🏳️*🌈 🌈 Looking forward to it!

    Thank you for updating and keeping this game alive. Greatly appreciate all of your efforts.

    Also Happy early fathers day to all the devs!!!! 👨 👨*👩*👧 👪 👨

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Aphorism For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-08-2020, 12:34 PM
  2. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 06-29-2020, 03:08 PM
  3. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 03-30-2020, 12:58 AM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-17-2020, 12:23 PM
  5. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-20-2017, 12:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •