Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The new exclusive vanity for mage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

If the exclusive vanity is impossible to be remodeled, at least make it accesible for everyone. Obtaining it through platinum is just unfair for us F2p players. This idea would not just make us get our hands on those vanities but makes us enjoy the event too. As far as I can see, only rich and geared players can enjoy this event.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Illegal View Post
    If the exclusive vanity is impossible to be remodeled, at least make it accesible for everyone. Obtaining it through platinum is just unfair for us F2p players. This idea would not just make us get our hands on those vanities but makes us enjoy the event too. As far as I can see, only rich and geared players can enjoy this event.

Since the item is trade-friendly, anyone with enough gold will be able to obtain it. On tokens: unlike the Lady of the Forest, which was by all accounts WAY too accessible and thus worthless on the secondary market, these items will be limited. This protects their value to some extent. Changes to the model are in no way 'impossible,' my comments serve to provide development context. The team is aware of the feedback and will be assessing the best path forward :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Since the item is trade-friendly, anyone with enough gold will be able to obtain it. On tokens: unlike the Lady of the Forest, which was by all accounts WAY too accessible and thus worthless on the secondary market, these items will be limited. This protects their value to some extent. Changes to the model are in no way 'impossible,' my comments serve to provide development context. The team is aware of the feedback and will be assessing the best path forward :-)
    dang doesn't this seem to be unfair? I get your point though. This is done to somehow preserve it's rarity, but what can you say about players listing it on insane prices on auc? let's say 20m per piece? you got any plans on how to fix that matter? As far as I know, prices works based on it's rarity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Illegal View Post
    dang doesn't this seem to be unfair? I get your point though. This is done to somehow preserve it's rarity, but what can you say about players listing it on insane prices on auc? let's say 20m per piece? you got any plans on how to fix that matter? As far as I know, prices works based on it's rarity.

Its trade friendly......It is accessible to free to play players bro..... If u are willing to pay the correct price that is.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk