Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The new exclusive vanity for mage

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    107
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    If the exclusive vanity is impossible to be remodeled, at least make it accesible for everyone. Obtaining it through platinum is just unfair for us F2p players. This idea would not just make us get our hands on those vanities but makes us enjoy the event too. As far as I can see, only rich and geared players can enjoy this event.

    Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

  2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,207
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,657
    Thanked in
    2,248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illegal View Post
    If the exclusive vanity is impossible to be remodeled, at least make it accesible for everyone. Obtaining it through platinum is just unfair for us F2p players. This idea would not just make us get our hands on those vanities but makes us enjoy the event too. As far as I can see, only rich and geared players can enjoy this event.

    Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk
    Since the item is trade-friendly, anyone with enough gold will be able to obtain it. On tokens: unlike the Lady of the Forest, which was by all accounts WAY too accessible and thus worthless on the secondary market, these items will be limited. This protects their value to some extent. Changes to the model are in no way 'impossible,' my comments serve to provide development context. The team is aware of the feedback and will be assessing the best path forward :-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  4. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    107
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Since the item is trade-friendly, anyone with enough gold will be able to obtain it. On tokens: unlike the Lady of the Forest, which was by all accounts WAY too accessible and thus worthless on the secondary market, these items will be limited. This protects their value to some extent. Changes to the model are in no way 'impossible,' my comments serve to provide development context. The team is aware of the feedback and will be assessing the best path forward :-)
    dang doesn't this seem to be unfair? I get your point though. This is done to somehow preserve it's rarity, but what can you say about players listing it on insane prices on auc? let's say 20m per piece? you got any plans on how to fix that matter? As far as I know, prices works based on it's rarity.

    Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

  5. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    856
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    108
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illegal View Post
    dang doesn't this seem to be unfair? I get your point though. This is done to somehow preserve it's rarity, but what can you say about players listing it on insane prices on auc? let's say 20m per piece? you got any plans on how to fix that matter? As far as I know, prices works based on it's rarity.

    Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk
    Its trade friendly......It is accessible to free to play players bro..... If u are willing to pay the correct price that is.

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

  6. #25
    Star Guard octavos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Playing AL more then SL atm.
    Posts
    3,882
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    878
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,029
    Thanked in
    523 Posts

    Default

    Find me in-game selling for 40m a piece, hope u got cash!!!!!!!!!...lol jk

    on a serious note. I'm all for preserving rarity im there to buy and re-sell cus I do want to complete my corruption set.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

  7. #26
    Senior Member will0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,163
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    357
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    257
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

    Default

    can you create a more masculine vanity for mage? Seems like these 2 are female centric looks and how much Plat will these vanities cost it is not posted.

  8. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    856
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    108
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    If you go back to the countless negative comments about the proliferation of the Lady of the Forest you'll see where this choice originated for the Ashera stuff.
    Regarding the Lady of The Forest....

    1) LB players literally had very limited options to spend their tokens....

    2) They ran a lot, using dolls, had a lot of tokens, and spent them on that vanity.

    3) Using dolls gave them higher token income, and since they were running lb, they ran a lot.

    4) As per my calculations, it takes an average of 10-13 hours for a normal person to get that vanity for tokens, which in the end worth 3m...

    5) A simple solution was to add tokenized crates....

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

  9. #28
    Senior Member Susanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,353
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    111
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    686
    Thanked in
    393 Posts

    Default

    There's enough masculine vanities for mages. More than enough.
    Mages only have one other female vanity and that's Violet and warriors only have a wedding dress, which to be honest looks ridiculous. Apologies to any warrior who wears the wedding dress.
    Now people may think it doesn't matter what your character looks like and maybe it doesn't. If that's the case, why do we have vanities..hmmm?
    Those hands on mage have always looked stupid but the developers and programmers can't turn the clock back. It would take some work to alter it now.
    I'm not bothered about the mage body anyway, all I wanted was a girly face that stayed on. One that could be bought from Birgit. The body can stay as it is for all I care because mages are cute anyway.
    If it's not permanent and comes off in the tub, it's not for me. I'll go back to pocket legends where there is more choice.

  10. #29
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    265
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    yes we need more gurly vanity looking for mage... patiently waiting for ashera
    .......................... ..........................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Selling exclusive lady forest vanity set!
    By Deltax in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2021, 06:19 PM
  2. Is it lag, some bad guys effect or exclusive Dust Bunny Vanity
    By manhands in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-06-2014, 02:21 AM
  3. New ARCANE pet. Exclusive WARRIOR VANITY. When?
    By jtst in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 07:50 AM
  4. Interview with a Rambo Mage!! (Exclusive!)
    By Hankomachos in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 12:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •