Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Change gauntlet a bit maybe?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Default Change gauntlet a bit maybe?

Before you read below; remember this event is 2 weeks long.
    For us who aren't running LB- can jord drop a bigger range of gold like 1k-5k which does allow gold loot to work.
    Can jord count towards elite aps kills as well if not then atleast add the gold drops to him so it gives us something to farm in there. Could even add some items that drop such as house items or pet eggs.
    An option to remap after the boss is killed so we don't have to go to kraag then run all the way back into the portal.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 05-27-2021 at 02:28 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Elite Greensap drops more than enough gold, and also counts for Elite APs. If you really need it, just run that one instead.

And yes, I farmed 1,000 Greensaps the hard way, so I'd hate to see everyone and their dog get the same AP in half a day.
    Retired

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

+1
    I ran up to 500 points and got bored. Would be nice if we could get some loot or complete the achievement. That some players grinded that achievement the hard way doesn't means that it shouldn't be subject to changes. If STS adds that option just cry and rage in silence.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
    +1
    I ran up to 500 points and got bored. Would be nice if we could get some loot or complete the achievement. That some players grinded that achievement the hard way doesn't means that it shouldn't be subject to changes. If STS adds that option just cry and rage in silence.
    Good luck with that.
    Retired

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Regarding the gold drops - we had a massive influx of gold with House Party, so on that basis alone it's a hard no from me. Apart from this, as many players have already observed, there is a clear choice here for the gold-minded: run other content that has good gold loot, or become part of the competitive field for Gauntlet VIII. If the most serious LB runners have to be bribed to run the event, it'll prove good for novices (and players who are not normally LB runners) as they will likely get a banner.

With respect to the Elite AP's, I'm averse to having this particular event provide such substantial influence on them. In much the same way as the 'gold choice' is in full effect for this event, so are Elite AP's.

Best wishes!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Regarding the gold drops - we had a massive influx of gold with House Party, so on that basis alone it's a hard no from me. Apart from this, as many players have already observed, there is a clear choice here for the gold-minded: run other content that has good gold loot, or become part of the competitive field for Gauntlet VIII. If the most serious LB runners have to be bribed to run the event, it'll prove good for novices (and players who are not normally LB runners) as they will likely get a banner.

With respect to the Elite AP's, I'm averse to having this particular event provide such substantial influence on them. In much the same way as the 'gold choice' is in full effect for this event, so are Elite AP's.

Best wishes!
    Yeah I did think blotto was a huge gold boost to the game so I was hoping there could be some cool items we could possibly loot from the boss instead. Blotto probably added around 8 billion gold to the game by the calculations I did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    276 Posts

Best wishes!
    Maybe a good way to attract players to run gauntlet, besides lb players, could be adding some juicy loot to the bosses, such as eggs/vanities.
    Rare chance to loot mads/skeleton pets(don't remember the names)/bertrum the ghost as Boss image or vanity set, or maybe random Elite campaign chests, etc. All the said loots should be quite rare to loot ofc so it's not abused

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Best wishes!
    Thank you for not giving into these ridiculous whims!

Seriously what has happened to most of you?

Energy events give banners which people like to collect but not everyone can get on to leaderboards as its very costly even for free runners the chances of getting to top 10 or even top 25 is slim unless your forking out ALOT of gold(esp with all the ties people loved talking about)

Most won’t get a chance to get a banner from leaderboard time runs or overall players etc.. seasonal is close but not easy...

This event is there as just a free runs and can get a banner still and be on a leaderboard easier and for free...

Why does everything always have to be about how much gold it drops or what loot you get ?

What happened to just having fun and competing with friends for the LOLs ?

Priorities in the wrong places..

And after it’s been said no to giving extra drops already on the accountant thread.. we still making threads like this ? For what? Trying to prove some kind of point ?

Sigh
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Thank you for not giving into these ridiculous whims!

Seriously what has happened to most of you?

Energy events give banners which people like to collect but not everyone can get on to leaderboards as its very costly even for free runners the chances of getting to top 10 or even top 25 is slim unless your forking out ALOT of gold(esp with all the ties people loved talking about)

Most won’t get a chance to get a banner from leaderboard time runs or overall players etc.. seasonal is close but not easy...

This event is there as just a free runs and can get a banner still and be on a leaderboard easier and for free...

Why does everything always have to be about how much gold it drops or what loot you get ?

What happened to just having fun and competing with friends for the LOLs ?

Priorities in the wrong places..

And after it’s been said no to giving extra drops already on the accountant thread.. we still making threads like this ? For what? Trying to prove some kind of point ?

Sigh
    Yep men,we only complain bout event rewards before,not about event gold drop,seriously i hate person who pretending to be good guy who thinks about "NeW PlaYeR" but actually big nah
    Last edited by Terracraft; 05-28-2021 at 05:45 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

It wont break game to add a fix elite
    crate to drop from jord .
    Same a planer arena crate
    Which will have a rare chance to drop arcane shard/maul/kerahal/bb hooks (chances to loot these items will be same as looting these items from there original cheats )and make chest bound to character.
    I mean many player will run for these crates just to have a chance to loot old arcane items which wont break hame cause technically people farm for the crates and sell them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    It wont break game to add a fix elite
    crate to drop from jord .
    Same a planer arena crate
    Which will have a rare chance to drop arcane shard/maul/kerahal/bb hooks (chances to loot these items will be same as looting these items from there original cheats )and make chest bound to character.
    I mean many player will run for these crates just to have a chance to loot old arcane items which wont break hame cause technically people farm for the crates and sell them.

I could live with a fix crate, but definitely not arc lvl 16 weapons. Maybe make it drop vials or fossils or just make it gold crate or smith like this ( maybe not gold bc of blotto last week) I can understand that you want those Og weaps. But there is a reason why they are old rare and hard to get. And this is completely fine. If you want to have it you gotta spend millions in crates or just farm the chests till you die. Getting all items in events over year will destroy the game. Most of all players are good geared pros, but they know nothing about the game or how and where to loot what in armor maps. They just know I run every event lb and I am pro and that is fine. This game offers so much to discover, to run for loot and enjoy with friends. I created my first acc in 2013 and play likely regular and I can tell you even me sometimes I discover new and handy ways to make gold run for fun or everything else you can imagine. So regarding to your demand adding Strong or old gear to events I am definitely saying NO.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Oawaoebi For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    I could live with a fix crate, but definitely not arc lvl 16 weapons. Maybe make it drop vials or fossils or just make it gold crate or smith like this ( maybe not gold bc of blotto last week) I can understand that you want those Og weaps. But there is a reason why they are old rare and hard to get. And this is completely fine. If you want to have it you gotta spend millions in crates or just farm the chests till you die. Getting all items in events over year will destroy the game. Most of all players are good geared pros, but they know nothing about the game or how and where to loot what in armor maps. They just know I run every event lb and I am pro and that is fine. This game offers so much to discover, to run for loot and enjoy with friends. I created my first acc in 2013 and play likely regular and I can tell you even me sometimes I discover new and handy ways to make gold run for fun or everything else you can imagine. So regarding to your demand adding Strong or old gear to events I am definitely saying NO.
    Brother what i said was there drop rate should be equal or less to what they have in there original elite crates.
    So its not like there will be a flood of those items.
    Its just to give lb runners a more strong reason which is not even game breaking .
    Those items costs like 120-150m
    Hardly it will impact there price for like 10–20m
    Thats not big of a deal because it will be cured with time till next gauntlet comes in 2-3 year.
    What i want to say gauntlet is not a regular event so giving it big rewards dose not hurt the game.
    And i farm and sell like 10 elite nordr crate every hour of farming which i can eassily do because i have lockdown in my country.
    What i do sell em every day
    But still if you calculate in a month i farm 300 crate atleast.
    If i just save them for 2-3 month and try to gamble i can loot one will that also hurt the game ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Gauntlet must be the worst event in the game imo. What a waste. Also not attainable for like 80% of players (because its too hard). Also why in th is this event 2 weeks long?

Great event like Blotto only 1 week? I loved Blotto, not only the gold (the furniture drops were pathetic imo, who needs 100 walls?) but especially the social aspect. Im 100% for more events of that kind!