Thread: Making Signatures...for FREE

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Default Making Signatures...for FREE

But there's a catch. I am making signatures for free, it's true. I am making them for anyone. No one get's special treatment, no one get's faster results. But like I said, there is a catch.

I will only make signatures if the requests intrigue me. I will make signatures if I am allowed artistic freedom. I will make signatures that challenge me, but not to the point that the final product will suffer and look forced.

There is no limit to what you can ask me to do. I will also do things for outside of this forum if you need bigger sizes. However, there are some things I will ignore and not do:

- a stock photo with a name on it.
    - a bunch of pictures smashed together in a cluster of artistic vomit.
    - a request with a render, a stock, a color, and font, and a style.
    - something with horribly clashing colors
    - "outer space nebula signatures" (not saying I won't use space designs, but I will not use just a nebula)
    - anything that I do not think will look good as a finished product.

Those are vague guidelines. I am not glorifying myself as a fantastic signature artist, in fact I am quite out of practice and am doing these for free because I haven't worked with signature techniques in months now. I am putting these guidelines out because I see lots of signature artists these days who just kind of throw things together in 20 minutes. My signatures take hours, sometimes days (mostly in part because I'm slow lol ).

Again, don't take this as me being conceited. I know I am good, but I know there are people who are lightyears better than me.

Make a request, if I like it, I'll begin working on it in my free time. Do not ask me when it will be finished or how it's going...I'll let you know. My past clients know that I am very vocal when I'm working on a project. If you post a request and I ignore it or tell you to try again, please feel free to do so, but please also wait at least a day if other people are showing interest. Thanks!

Let's get started.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flowman For This Useful Post: