When I first went into the game, I was shown a Starter Bundle I could get. It was a one time only offer, if you didn't get it then you couldn't get it. I scrambled to make sure I had enough money to get it and didn't finish going into the game until I could get it. To me it was worth getting it now and going through the trouble - because I wouldn't be able to get it again and I could be a little more unique in game.

A short time passes... Now you offer a 2nd Chance Starting Bundle in the store. This breaks your promise to us that it was only available at that one time. To me, breaking that promise is unacceptable.

This reminds me of another game I was playing where I was promised special pre-order items for getting it early, items that would only be available to people who pre-ordered. A short time passed there and the items that made us stand out as people who pre-ordered were suddenly put in an in game Cash Shop for sale to everybody. They broke a promise too. At the time that game was subscription based. I immediately cancelled my subscription, uninstalled the game, and never went back.

It's nice to offer things to future buyers, but don't burn those of us who already purchased in the process. The 2nd Chance bundle should have had slightly different colors or something at least. Those of us who were initial buyers and were proud to show that have just had our exclusive group shattered to pieces. You promised us that was the only time we could get these items. Now you're burning all of us who purchased it based on that promise.

I still suggest that you make a change and quickly change the colors or something of the new 2nd Chance Starter Bundle. I'm not going to stay around and let a game company make me a promise and then break it again. I'm not going to be happy to show I was supporting the game from the very first log in, now any body can get it at any time. For those of us that bought it as a one time offer, you're screwing us over.

I'd like to see you make amends somehow. If you could change the colors of the new kit, great. If you can't - I suggest that you give a gift to those of us who purchased it under the promise that we had to buy then or never. Something that sets us apart that nobody else can get or buy in game. We supported you from day 1 and now you throw us under the bus.

You promised us exclusive gear that wouldn't be available at any other time. Yet here it is available. Thanks so much. I am a paying member on all three of your games, but I'm about to walk away from all of them. And yes, I very much will walk away and stay away on principles and will happily spread the word about how I feel you treated us from here to the end of eternity to those who ever mention your games to me. That isn't a threat, it's just letting you know that's what you're causing to happen. I'm done supporting companies that burn me after I pay them.

If you either change the color of the new suit or offer up compensation of some sort to those of us who purchased it from the start and were told that was our only chance, some other little vanity item that nobody else can get (and I mean nobody - not in the store ever) - that would be acceptable. As things are right now, they are not acceptable as is.