Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Return of the Forgotten Vanity Event - Suggestions for 2021

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Default Return of the Forgotten Vanity Event - Suggestions for 2021

Huzzah!
    In anticipation of the "Forgotten Vanity" event's return, I just went through all of the suggestions in the original event thread for last year's "Forgotten Vanity" mini-event.
    With help from the team (that is otherwise hard at work on AL's upcoming expansion), I've put together a list of vanity item candidates based on those suggestions.

But so now wait...
    A lot can change in a year.
    Before I lock down the limited offerings that will be available for this year's Forgotten Vanity event, let's have another round of suggestions!
    If you made a suggestion in the original thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...n-Vanity-Event!) you can rest assured that the team and I have reviewed it :-)
    Otherwise, cut loose here and let us know what you think.

For expectations' sake, I should be clear: the Forgotten Vanity event will likely be limited to fewer than ten (10) total vanity items (like last time).

For new suggestions / if you missed out last year, please note: the Forgotten Vanity event is when we offer vanity items that employ the looks of great-looking equipment that currently doesn't exist in a vanity form.
    This event is not about bringing back rare vanity items, special event rewards, or items that are no longer in circulation.

Thanks in advance, Legends!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: