Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2021-06-04 Content Update (283786)

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,448 Posts

Default 2021-06-04 Content Update (283786)

+ Fixed an exploit with the Blood Drive event.
    + Stay close to the Blood Phial or it will not move!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Great yall found a way to make blood phial even slower good job

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

What!!! This is totally unfair, now it taking two times more time compared to before. Some players like me who started farm late or some who will start now will be in loss. Now reaching gold tier is too much time taking. Not worthy. This is ridiculous decision taken by devs. So please balance it, increase points per round or speed up that ****.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Is very slow specially for the solo. And for the drops didn't happened yet nothing

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Valiaddevil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Really? What a update man ,we are already asking for increase coffin speed to make run fast and now when run was ending in 2.5min and now its taking 5min + how we reach to gold tier now?

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

First I want thank @cinco for bringing the purple wings we were asking but the drops rate is fr low..players farming hard reaching 100k points nd have zero drops ..nd merchants alr selling the rare pieces to very high prices ..
    Nd yes phial is moving to slow too ...low rate nd slow move not good combo for an event that supposes happens to make game fun nd players happy ..
    At least bring wings to vendor with tokkens kdr bound way or with plats tradeable ones ..or both..
    Make game mate

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

All the boss is dropping is 5 crystal points now every run this is so rediculous and taking so much time cause of how slow the phial is i just wanna reach 100k and stop playing this event yall took all the fun out of it and ruined the event even more

Last edited by Warzone; 06-05-2021 at 07:23 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vipulbahad555 View Post
    Really? What a update man ,we are already asking for increase coffin speed to make run fast and now when run was ending in 2.5min and now its taking 5min + how we reach to gold tier now?

Lol do you really think they care if we reach gold tier? If they did care they would have listened and made phial faster instead of 5x slower

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

The speed of the phial did not change.

You need to move near the phial, or have someone in the party move close to it to keep it moving… and this fixes a massive exploit. The exploit allowed players to complete the event with virtually no effort.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The speed of the phial did not change.

You need to move near the phial, or have someone in the party move close to it to keep it moving… and this fixes a massive exploit. The exploit allowed players to complete the event with virtually no effort.
    Its good you are doing The fixes but its effecting drops though all boss keep dropping is 5 point crystals now its getting frustrating. Can you plz fix drop rate atleast i finally hit 100k points and only want drops but instead only 5 crystals every run

Last edited by Warzone; 06-05-2021 at 08:00 AM.

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warzone View Post
    Its good you are doing The fixes but its effecting drops though all boss keep dropping is 5 point crystals now its getting frustrating. Can you plz fix drop rate atleast for players that hit 100k points and only want drops

Arcane Legends has a feature that allows me to provide different and better drops for players that reach various tiers. Nothing like this exists in Dark Legends, but it would solve the central issue that you’re describing here. The exploit fix and the loot have nothing to do with each other, but I understand the criticism about constant random drops :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Arcane Legends has a feature that allows me to provide different and better drops for players that reach various tiers. Nothing like this exists in Dark Legends, but it would solve the central issue that you’re describing here. The exploit fix and the loot have nothing to do with each other, but I understand the criticism about constant random drops :-)
    Would be nice if you could add that feature plz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

And for the solo? More than 4 minutes is much.

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valiaddevil View Post
    And for the solo? More than 4 minutes is much.
    Like I said, the speed is not changed.
    Phial doesn’t move if you’re too far away from it. This is the only change… and it’s a fair fix for the exploit ;-)
    | | | |

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Like I said, the speed is not changed.
    Phial doesn’t move if you’re too far away from it. This is the only change… and it’s a fair fix for the exploit ;-)
    We been used move front nd killing minions waiting phial arrive ..thats why we say its slower now cos now we kill we stop company phial nd so on ..as far drops chance u increase the drop rate please ?
    Make game mate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Its okay if philal move with players ,but my question is if im moving with philal and it taking 5 min + time ,we want to complete run in 1 min or 1.30 min. And drop rate like funny there sir, who using lucky sets they getting nothing and who playing without sets they are getting 2-3 drops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Although speed of phail may not have changed it is making event run alot slower because no one wants to stay right on it they rather kill enemies. The way the phail moves you have to move like an inch worm to the next stop which is what is slowing down the event. Those who speed farm like myself want to enter event run through kill all enemies and move to the next run . The drop rate seems to have decreased with this update also. It was already hard to get drops as it is even being green and red wings. Now its nearly impossible to get drops of those colors let alone the rare ones black and purple. Is there no other way to fix the exploit issue besides making the entire event run way slower? Most people are very disappointed with this update and have been complaining on game and alot of people have given up on trying to do the event. Before update i could get 10k points in about 3-4 hours now its taking me most of the day with very little breaks just because we have to wait around for people to join or because we have to run back to the phail like 20 times ro get it to move forward. Please consider finding a different way to to fix the exploit issue and remove this update ��

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hallowickedz View Post
    Although speed of phail may not have changed it is making event run alot slower because no one wants to stay right on it they rather kill enemies. The way the phail moves you have to move like an inch worm to the next stop which is what is slowing down the event. Those who speed farm like myself want to enter event run through kill all enemies and move to the next run . The drop rate seems to have decreased with this update also. It was already hard to get drops as it is even being green and red wings. Now its nearly impossible to get drops of those colors let alone the rare ones black and purple. Is there no other way to fix the exploit issue besides making the entire event run way slower? Most people are very disappointed with this update and have been complaining on game and alot of people have given up on trying to do the event. Before update i could get 10k points in about 3-4 hours now its taking me most of the day with very little breaks just because we have to wait around for people to join or because we have to run back to the phail like 20 times ro get it to move forward. Please consider finding a different way to to fix the exploit issue and remove this update ��
    Exactly that !
    Make game mate

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Add wings for tokens or bring them in vendor for plats.
    And bring back giger weapons back because many of players don't have this and they can't do pvp without it and nerf giger also because it's nothing working against it's combo, we've guns to use but can't do nothing if giger's combo hits , giger need to nerfed, thanks.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I used my babydoll set with fortune pet which should have given me 100% “lucky” reloot roll…i had to reach 100k and change to a damage set before i got my first drop. Now tell me LMAO how is that lucky? I’d say something is wonky with the sets or something. That doesn’t make any sense at all. And as far as the phial ppl are still exploiting it. You have to be the lone person babysitting the phial while others run forward to the next section. It’s frustrating playing with selfish ppl. grow up, we’re all frustrated with the phial babysitting but don’t be a jerk about it.