Thread: Yes or No

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Default Yes or No

Hello, would it be a great idea to add recipes for season 1 items to be able to turn them into vanity versions.

In other words I have black heraldic and there is a recipe I can buy for 100k gold in City of Kraag, where I can turn my black heraldic into a vanity.

Only Season 1 items! The added recipes could be added for limited time. They could be for the “Forgotten Vanity Event” or “AL Birthday Event”, after the event ends, you won’t be able to convert them till next year. Thoughts?

Season 1items:
    Rare Heraldic(ALL Classes)
    Epic Heraldic(All Classes)
    Crier(All Classes)
    Tobard(All classes)
    Forerunner(All classes)
    Red/Gold founder(All Classes)

Yes or no
    +1 or -1000000

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Sure, but adding all that for the few dozen of people that specifically have those sets?
    Dont be discriminative and broaden the table to a wider variety of items such as winter wonderland, stormrunner, epicdemic, pandemic, the list goes on.
    So iguess its a -1 from me if you only intend to include sets that are owned by 40 different players total tops, out of thousands
    Last edited by Spooked; 06-05-2021 at 06:26 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

expensive items…. how much more when converted to vanities?
    Last edited by Mojos; 06-05-2021 at 06:29 PM. Reason: .
    .......................... ..........................

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Sure, but adding all that for the few dozen of people that specifically have those sets?
    Dont be discriminative and broaden the table to a wider variety of items such as winter wonderland, stormrunner, epicdemic, pandemic, the list goes on.
    I thought about season 2+ items but then there would be 30+ armors to make a separate recipe for. Figured it be best to add season 1 armors specifically those since in total it’s just 18. It could be simplified to:
    Rare Heraldic
    Epic Heraldic
    Forerunner
    Then it’s only 9 armors.

Tbh I want all of them but STS said no to that so it’s best to ask for a few at a time instead of all at once, better odds of them adding atleast one to the vanity vendor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Don't forget adding mythic weapon like runic flare, soul scyhte, frost touched gun, and more

Sent from my M2003J15SC using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Default Yes or No

Please... some of you just disregard what the developers say.... -1 don’t hate me for the comment.. correct me if I’m wrong.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tackled View Post
    Please... some of you just disregard what the developers say.... -1 don’t hate me for the comment.. correct me if I’m wrong.
    You’re right, but they just specified for all armors to be implemented would be too long of a process... and they said they would not bring back old armors as vanities either.

This idea is different, it’s about buying a recipe from the vanity vendor to be able to turn your already existing armor into a vanity in this case my black heraldic or as specified in my thread: Crier/Rare,Brown Heraldic(s)/Forerunner/Tobard.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    You’re right, but they just specified for all armors to be implemented would be too long of a process... and they said they would not bring back old armors as vanities either.

This idea is different, it’s about buying a recipe from the vanity vendor to be able to turn your already existing armor into a vanity in this case my black heraldic or as specified in my thread: Crier/Rare,Brown Heraldic(s)/Forerunner/Tobard.
    I see.. well if this makes majority of the players happy then I’m all for it. Just seems like it would spark a feud gl to your idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

So iguess its a -1 from me if you only intend to include sets that are owned by 40 different players total tops, out of thousands
    People having a few sets are the one who are doing the manipulation ... so i think it doesnt matter who gets the vanity you musnt be very affected by it ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Nty
    They might bring those items like black heraldic and heraldic as vanity via forgotten event.
    As per the criteria mentioned by cinco,lb vanities and other other valuable ones like ollerus ,Frank and synonymous sets with other classes won't return.
    They never mentioned anything about heraldics criers and soulhaunts etc.
    They just were lost in time.
    He never said season 1 exclusive or anything of such sorts..and don't be greedy enough such as the op to ask for a seperate game feature just for a handful of people.
    If you want that feature then make it available for all weapon ,armor ,helm etc items..
    This is not possible because sts does monetise on selling some vanities so Ur asking them to cut down on those profits by bringing this feature for the whole community.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    People having a few sets are the one who are doing the manipulation ... so i think it doesnt matter who gets the vanity you musnt be very affected by it ...
    Que? How does this connect in any way with what i said.
    Did i say anything about manipulators? Im confused
    I said, i dont see the point in adding this system for such a small quantity of items in the game, the items he mentioned have maybe 100 total versions left circulating tops, if this was to be added more "collectables" should be included rather than going out of your way for such a miniscule market.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Que? How does this connect in any way with what i said.
    Did i say anything about manipulators? Im confused
    I said, i dont see the point in adding this system for such a small quantity of items in the game, the items he mentioned have maybe 100 total versions left circulating tops, if this was to be added more "collectables" should be included rather than going out of your way for such a miniscule market.
    For sure I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

+1 sure, why not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk