Thread: S) OG items from an OG Merch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default S) OG items from an OG Merch

Hello! Many know me as Wizzywhite or Pricebuyer. Been around for a while, recently came back and wow! What a different market since I was last active. I include a ton of my inventory for sale below, share some knowledge and archived forum guides as well some questions! Feel free to take a look.

Anyways, I'm selling a bunch of OG items - TAKING OFFERS ON ALL - some of which you may have never seen before, will never see again or simply don't see often.

Forgs/Liquidation Items:
    I have about 15m+ in liquidation items, mainly in lvl 10-71 pink and purple forgotten items (I have roughly over 200+ forgs in total):
    71 pink bow (316k in liquidation)
    71 purple set (bow/blad/staff)
    Various 60-70 pink random forgs
    Higher level OG chunkers, reapers and paws (55-70) etc.
    I also have a ton of level 10 purple staffs, blades
    Many many more, including the now desired level 15 pink fbows, I have 3x 24 pink fbows which were considered one of the rarest (along with the 23), etc.
    I have 10-20 pink fblades, etc. More than I can count in total.

Rare items (all mentioned in LwMark's 2012 guide - link shared below):

If you are familiar with one of the TRUE OGs in LwMark, then you know how rare these are. If you are not aware, please check out this archived guide of his, from 2012:

LwMark's 2012 Discontinued Guide - Archived Forum Post

I have the levels 63 and 33 purple forg bows. Shortly after the forgotten event, these were known as the rarest forg drops. While I never could get a hold of the lvl 48, I do have a 44 that at the time was considered to be one of the rarest as well.

SOLD - I also have the level 45 wammo - the highest level wammo ever. Many years ago, I was told it was one of the rarest plat purchases. Who knows the rarity now, so many years later, but at the time there were rumors it was a top 3 rarest plat purchase of all time. Bosstinytitan, Drake and Drae were the last I've known ever discussing it.

Also, I have found that many people do not realize which Rabbit Ears are truly the first, OG version. It is mentioned in his guide, but LwMark also posted pictures of 2011 and 2012.
    Examples can be found at these links, but please note that the OG rabbit ears have the "0 armor" description and are straight. In 2012, there is no stat notation and the left ear (when looking at the ear from the front) is curled down. In 2013 and later, they are straight ears but no "0 armor" description. Don't fall for the OG-esque prices some of the later ones are listed for!

I would strongly recommend looking at the guide for proof, but I've linked directly to his screenshots of the 2011 ears below:
    2011 OG Icy Rabbit Ears
    2011 OG Flame Rabbit Ears
    2011 OG Bone Rabbit Ears
    2011 OG White Rabbit Ears

I do have the Chocolate Rabbit Ears (which I really would wish to know how these came into existence, either as plat purchases, event-dropped or contest-rewards... I've heard reports of all). To the best of my ability and forum research, my only guess is these were released in 2012 only. In 2011 there are "brown rabbit ears" and 2013 there are the brown rabbit ears as well. Can never find chocolate being used since. If you have more information on these, please share! Thank YOU!

I also have the OG level 33 swamp shivs - pink AND purple!

I also have various discontinued level 50 oasis items - notably a level 50 desert eagle and an int wand, with various swords, armors and shields of all kinds.

Anyways, I have a lot more to list but don't want to "tl;dr" you to death. Please reach out to me here or IG if you are looking for anything specific, or want to shoot some offers! Wish you all the best of luck and I am glad to see somewhat familiar faces.
    Last edited by ignwizzywhite; 06-08-2021 at 12:26 AM. Reason: updating inventory

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

By any chance you got L35 copper head trident set ? And L55 fortified set ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unfortunately I do not!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kaon kool View Post
    By any chance you got L35 copper head trident set ? And L55 fortified set ?

Hi I have a L35 copper head trident set, are you interested?

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugeneang12 View Post
    Hi I have a L35 copper head trident set, are you interested?

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
    Yes