Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Some suggestions toward fixing warriors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Shebee View Post
    Seriously though, what's your problem?
    If a topic has 2+ pages most of the people just wont bother to read all posts.

Also, I wanted to add, that I would find it appropriate if everyone would get a free skill point or attribute respec when you modify skills or how attributes work.
    I understand you want the respec to be only available for payment, but paying for something you change is maybe a bit too much in my opinion.
    What do you guys think?
    I don't think that you should get a free respec, but I do agree that you shouldn't have to pay for something like a respec with real money. That should be available through an NPC with a fee of gold.
    Deathshock: Level 30 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have to say after watching Hurs tank with his level 30 bear that is fully spec to tank and has one of those fire procing swords... he has been doing pretty well. Bears still need to me improved, especially in the strength stat department, and their agro generation needs to match that of archers and mages, but after hearing the good news that warriors will be getting some attention, i hope they don't make the agro generation of a warrior too extreme. There has to be some challenge in the game.

Ogrim-lvl 50-Ursan Alta-lvl 45-Enchantress Broke-lvl 45-Avian
    Venom Website: http://venom.forumn.net