Thread: Euro 2020

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default Euro 2020

As it's commonly known euro 2020 is on its way!
    As I talk with every football/soccer fan in Arcane Legends everyone would like to see some stuff related to the euro tournament. It can be a vanity (like Lewandowski' or Ronaldo' football outfits [just their t-shirts and shorts, not their lookalikes]), some kind of equipment, pet or anything that has something to do with this event. Lmk what you think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Illegaly View Post
    As it's commonly known euro 2020 is on its way!
    As I talk with every football/soccer fan in Arcane Legends everyone would like to see some stuff related to the euro tournament. It can be a vanity (like Lewandowski' or Ronaldo' football outfits [just their t-shirts and shorts, not their lookalikes]), some kind of equipment, pet or anything that has something to do with this event. Lmk what you think.
    Maybe some kind of mini-event that allows 1v1 or 4v4.
    It could be made like those retro games that had 2 bars moving up/down hitting a ball trying to score and protect their goal.
    For this kind of event I think furnishing rewards would be easier to implement in game (shoes, goalkeeper gloves, balls, uniform stands, etc)
    Anyway this could be a good way to fill an event-empty week to kill some time, a racing event was implemented, a fishing event will take place next week so a football related event could come in play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Basically playing video games to not be bothered with soccer, football or any other hyped sport. I dont want to see some random soccer dude's shirt ingame. Just me probably.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 06-06-2021 at 10:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Basically playing video games to not be bothered with soccer, football or any other hyped sport. I dont want to see some random soccer dude's shirt ingame. Just me probably.
    They wouldn't be able to release any of the actual uniforms or name related stuff since they haven't the rights to do so but maybe a t-shirt with a random AL logo or such would fit perfectly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    They wouldn't be able to release any of the actual uniforms or name related stuff since they haven't the rights to do so but maybe a t-shirt with a random AL logo or such would fit perfectly.
    Ye true tho a basic t-shirt with AL on it has few in common with the original suggestion of euro related vanities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Maybe make a weekend sale with limited quantities to not overcrowd. Its still the world of arlor.