Thread: Ty sts for this..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Ty sts for this..

Increasingly over the years i have found the community being very rude and toxic i am being abused my many players by bad words in english. I am also finding it increasingly difficult to merch also ... as many people are playing with the prices and cheating ( example is bugface mask ) . Can you please add a seperate button where we can see how much the last items sold in cs .....

And i am being abused by many top players .@cinco i have all the proof is there some place i can send them so action is taken ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Aww sad ;((((((((((

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    Increasingly over the years i have found the community being very rude and toxic i am being abused my many players by bad words in english. I am also finding it increasingly difficult to merch also ... as many people are playing with the prices and cheating ( example is bugface mask ) . Can you please add a seperate button where we can see how much the last items sold in cs .....

And i am being abused by many top players .@cinco i have all the proof is there some place i can send them so action is taken ?
    Not sure what you mean with you were abused but try sending proof and explanation to support via mail or their speadsheet on the sts website.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Many players abuse verbally in paradise pier and expedition without any reason... and its really bad the words they use ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Ignore and report the people that does that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Wanna explain how to cheat at merching? “My item,my price” Lol all day long.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Yeah right, just like the way you called my opinion hateful and said i was toxic because i reacted in a formal manner with my opinion on a feedback thread, which you deemed hateful because i didnt agree with every point the OP made.

Anyways, like has been said countless times before; MUTE the person who harasses you, REPORT them to the devs through the customer support service, you know this.

As far as prices go, sure there are manipulators but a smart mercher -or any player for that matter- does research on items they do not know the price of, this can be done thru forum searches (my recommendation) or asking reliable sources.
    Someone can easily cheat your system by selling their item for X amount and then buying it on an alt, still letting them “manipulate” the market.
    And as bugfaces go, they arent put in auction either way.

This is a fictional world, but there is also a real world out there.
    If you let other people’s words get to you youre not gonna get far in the real world, you have to learn to deal with those people accordingly, like JuiceWRLD said: drain out bad energy.
    If you dont like how someone acts ignore them, if you get all upset about it youre only feeding into it. You cant always run to someone when someone says a nono word, this is the way i see it and how i experience it.
    My standpoint on it can be a bit controversial, but it helped me stop being offended about anything and anyone someone says.
    gotta man up and take some punches, itll only make you stronger
    Last edited by Spooked; 06-07-2021 at 08:13 AM.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Lol.... With a name like "Lookupnabs", it's strange to see you talk about rudeness and toxicity......... Sounds like you are just "crying wolf" so that you can better manipulate/corner the market...... What a "well thought" approach.....

I will help the devs out a bit here..... The answer to your "question" (Can you please add a seperate button where we can see how much the last items sold in cs) is, "NO"........

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Do what I do when it comes to merching. Just buy and sell from the auction mass hoard items. Like I mass hoard elixirs in Winter, I mass hoard elite gems very very early like when they are 90k each, I hoard very specific eggs I know will rise (Bao) was 6mil each in the event now 10mil each.
    About the toxic insults its just some butt hurt kids behind a screen. On a daily basis I am told to kill my self, I am cursed out, people even waste their gold to make guild names that insult me. I don't know what I did but I find it very funny; I can care less its just mad kids in a game. Does not have any effect on me irl.

Also about seeing the last item price that sold for a specific item all a person has to do is list their item in auc for any price then buy it to change the last sold item price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Ty all feel much better now ........ 🙂🙂🙂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Ignore all idiots,level up ur char,play event,hoard worthy items,sells back when price up,become rich and op,and back to paradise/exped with op items and expensive vanities to make them feels nab

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Repeatedly report the *merchants* that you accuse of as performing price manipulation , its certainly a bannable offense but do look at how it counts as a price manipulation else , literally every single merchant in-game is guilty of price manipulation (which is hilarious because you , yourself are a merchant)

Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Idk what to say man game has been like this since I downloaded it in 2015 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

In a mmo rpg like AL there are several roles for players...some are farmers, some are lb runners, some are collectors, some are merchants and even thats the reason the game is so alive after so many years, toxicity is everywhere, u can simply ignore and u cant blame ppl for price changes...many things change die to demands, due to events, probabilities...its so obvious that u cant expect everyone to just make gold by farming.
    U can always look around and search for what u wanna buy or sell to get a range of prices...then decide to buy or pass an offer...
    So simple