Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 159

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Return of the Forgotten Vanity Event!

  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    1,591
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    798
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    419
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    My opinion? Sure. I love the Sorcerer weapons. I think they look incredible in the silhouette and up-close.

    Each set of weapons looks appropriate to their respective class, and I'm proud of the work we've done over these many years.
    So does this mean, no vanity recipe’s for already existing collectable armors? For example Crier/Tobard/Heraldic(s), etc...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #82
    Junior Member Ceyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Wndmoore
    Posts
    35
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Cinco I'm so excited with the new vanity update, imbued, angel set, what a dream!

    But can you make mage's hands wearing gloves like the other classes?

  3. #83
    Senior Member Kakashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    4,012
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,155
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    972
    Thanked in
    583 Posts

    Default

    Fantastic! Imbued armors, bow, and warrior sword! Don't care how much these will cost me, I'm owning them!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,525
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    179
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    220
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Is there a vanity you've always wanted but it's been lost to time? All but erased from the pages of Arlor history? Well, The Forgotten is headed back to Windmoore this week and may have something up his sleeve just for you.

    But these rare vanities come for a price. The Forgotten has been robbed of his Phantom Slug tokens and will need your help to retrieve them. You can collect Phantom Slugs by defeating bosses within 5 levels of your character. For example, if you're level 76, Phantom Slugs will drop from bosses 71+, if you're level 41, you can defeat bosses level 36+, and so on.

    You can always increase your token drop chances by consuming a Forgotten Vanity Farmer Elixir, available for platinum from The Forgotten himself. The elixir will also give you a chance to loot tradeable versions of The Forgotten's vanities, which are account-bound when purchased from him.

    Here is the selection of vanities you can expect from The Forgotten's stock:

    Attachment 233463

    Attachment 233449

    Attachment 233450

    Attachment 233451

    Attachment 233452

    Attachment 233453

    The Forgotten Vanity Event will run for 1 week starting 6/10 and ending 6/17.

    Limited quantities of the Dark Harbinger and Luminary Angel sets will be available on 6/12 and 6/13.

    Attachment 233464

    Attachment 233465

    Happy hunting, Legends!
    Sheesh [mention]Cinco [/mention] actually added them. What a great guy due to the constant support on this event,this is probably my new favorite event...then again...please make the drop rates lower these vanities are way too dope to be common merch


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #85
    Junior Member aikl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    thanks sts. Cant wait for the event. @cinco is there entangled daggs? Or can add that in future event 😊

  6. #86
    Forum Adept Uikuha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    449
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Good old mythic rogue bow (can't remember is it lvl 31 or 36?) Also I like that nordr staff. Nice nordr and some tindirin old time

    Sent from me with luv

  7. #87
    Forum Adept oopsmash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    387
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Yesss, thanks for the nord jewel staff, but why we dont have gun vanity?

  8. #88
    Forum Adept Sofie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    259
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Is there a vanity you've always wanted but it's been lost to time? All but erased from the pages of Arlor history? Well, The Forgotten is headed back to Windmoore this week and may have something up his sleeve just for you.

    But these rare vanities come for a price. The Forgotten has been robbed of his Phantom Slug tokens and will need your help to retrieve them. You can collect Phantom Slugs by defeating bosses within 5 levels of your character. For example, if you're level 76, Phantom Slugs will drop from bosses 71+, if you're level 41, you can defeat bosses level 36+, and so on.

    You can always increase your token drop chances by consuming a Forgotten Vanity Farmer Elixir, available for platinum from The Forgotten himself. The elixir will also give you a chance to loot tradeable versions of The Forgotten's vanities, which are account-bound when purchased from him.

    Here is the selection of vanities you can expect from The Forgotten's stock:

    Attachment 233463

    Attachment 233449

    Attachment 233450

    Attachment 233451

    Attachment 233452

    Attachment 233453

    The Forgotten Vanity Event will run for 1 week starting 6/10 and ending 6/17.

    Limited quantities of the Dark Harbinger and Luminary Angel sets will be available on 6/12 and 6/13.

    Attachment 233464

    Attachment 233465

    Happy hunting, Legends!
    Omg nordr staff!!
    Tyvm sts <3

    Enviado de meu SM-J701MT usando o Tapatalk

  9. #89
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    163
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    AAHHHCCKKK i' glad I get to okay this time of the year. items are great, especially the imbued and the limited vanities! This will be great, I feel it!!

    Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

  10. #90
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    163
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illegxl View Post
    AAHHHCCKKK i' glad I get to okay this time of the year. items are great, especially the imbued and the limited vanities! This will be great, I feel it!!

    Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk
    I'm glad*, play*

    Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

  11. #91
    Senior Member Champist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Bed :)
    Posts
    535
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    83
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Thanks for adding these! Could you add the wings too though?

    Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Normal: Champist
    Hardcore: Caption

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Champist For This Useful Post:


  13. #92
    Star Guard octavos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Playing AL more then SL atm.
    Posts
    3,888
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    878
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,031
    Thanked in
    525 Posts

    Default

    Fantastic, plat it is, thanks for adding the other vanities.....these look sooooo good.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

  14. #93
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    92
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Is there no gun vanity??

  15. #94
    Senior Member iheartu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    arcane legends
    Posts
    688
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roycedamagnet View Post
    Agile Lifethief daggers or even hellshock shivs instead of magmatic dags would have been better. Warrior and mage weapons look cool though
    agree.. since mage and war weapon has electric effect, pls include hellshock shivs daggs

  16. #95
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    92
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Can we get frost gun vanity? Since warrior and rogue have their frost weapon vanity already
    #magelifemattertoo

  17. #96
    Forum Adept Itzmemohsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    387
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iheartu View Post
    agree.. since mage and war weapon has electric effect, pls include hellshock shivs daggs
    +1 for hellshock shivs , plz add it or else , there won’t be any good weapon vanity for rogue , for me to get in this event


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Itzmemohsin For This Useful Post:


  19. #97
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    256
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Please add hell shock shivs vanity weapon for rogue , the rogue vanity weapons look really bad


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  20. #98
    Member merlintrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    152
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    If not to late, dark and lum angel sets are awesome defiently grabbing a few but could you add gloves to the mage sets be appreciated thanks

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to merlintrue For This Useful Post:


  22. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    599
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illegxl View Post
    AAHHHCCKKK i' glad I get to okay this time of the year. items are great, especially the imbued and the limited vanities! This will be great, I feel it!!

    Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk
    that how collector felt...but after this..its not that special anymore....so lucky to those that have untouchable old item like forerunner set

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to profmsb For This Useful Post:


  24. #100
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    163
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by merlintrue View Post
    If not to late, dark and lum angel sets are awesome defiently grabbing a few but could you add gloves to the mage sets be appreciated thanks
    @Cinco add the gloves pls, the other classes have its gloves too. thank you! the event looks awesome already!

    Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Preview: The Forgotten Vanity Event!
    By Cinco in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 06-09-2021, 09:18 AM
  2. Replies: 176
    Last Post: 06-07-2021, 09:16 AM
  3. Return the forgotten vanity event
    By Ummmmm in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2021, 07:00 PM
  4. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-16-2018, 04:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •