Thread: Why does this event have bound items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Default Why does this event have bound items

Hi devs, love the new event for the items implemented. But why are they bound...can't even sell them...or collect them on a secondary market. I play 3 characters, and noway going to be able to grind all the sets in allowed time...even if I were to buy elix.

If they are bound...then add a plat option. because last event I was able to buy the vanitys for gold after a long break, which helped tons because it felt like I never left at all.

A good example of this is the popcorn back vanity. And the other forgotten vanity event.

2 options, happy player. If you are worried about influx of items...no fear.....they are bound lol....and more moneyz because I WILL buy plat

Thank you.
    Last edited by octavos; 06-11-2021 at 04:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    Hi devs, love the new event for the items implemented. But why are they bound...can't even sell them...or collect them on a secondary market. I play 3 characters, and noway going to be able to grind all the sets in allowed time...even if I were to buy elix.

If they are bound...then add a plat option. because last event I was able to buy the vanitys for gold after a long break, which helped tons because it felt like I never left at all.

A good example of this is the popcorn back vanity. And the other forgotten vanity event.

2 options, happy player. If you are worried about influx of items...no fear.....they are bound lol....and more moneyz because I WILL buy plat

Thank you.
    The ones bought with tokens are bound. The ones looted with elix are tradeable. If you dont want to farm for them you can just buy them at auction.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    The ones bought with tokens are bound. The ones looted with elix are tradeable. If you dont want to farm for them you can just buy them at auction.
    well, i can do that, but i think you can agree the plat does support the game Ill always do the plat way 1st before gold.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Gee, I thought “content” was what’s important. I personally don’t like the selections. I would have considered running for 1 or 2 pieces to sell. Gotta fund gears n pets that improve myself. So I’ll sit this one out. Imo items the prove rank( event tiers ect) are the only ones that should be bound. Gl to those who desire these pieces. Now I don’t have an excuse to put off painting my porch
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Gee, I thought “content” was what’s important. I personally don’t like the selections. I would have considered running for 1 or 2 pieces to sell. Gotta fund gears n pets that improve myself. So I’ll sit this one out. Imo items the prove rank( event tiers ect) are the only ones that should be bound. Gl to those who desire these pieces. Now I don’t have an excuse to put off painting my porch
    I agree with you whole heartily. That's to many bosses and little time to do them in. I would have liked +/- 10 levels as they have done for other events. I need to paint also, maybe ill wait till next week XD
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos