Thread: Recently got Pokemon Black...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Red face Recently got Pokemon Black...

So I got black a few days ago (I haven't played pokemon since leaf green) and it's a ton of fun. Right now I have drilbur and emboar and sawks and timburr. I'm having a blast. Any of you guys wanna tell me your experiences with black or just talk pokemon? I also need help explaigning the whole online part and I'm wondering which pokemon I should catch and So on. They've added hundreds since I last played. Gotta catch em all!
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

I used to be addicted. I remember when I got my Blastoise to 100 without an Action Replay and I was so happy. Then a few years later, I put all my good Pokemon from every game onto my Diamond, and my mom go rid of all my games. Luckily, Emerald survived. Emerald will always be my favorite Pokemon game without a doubt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

I have them all. Of the game boy games that survived, only yellow and an unplayable silver survived. I will always buy every version that comes out till the game discontinues, whichll probably be never

DS wise, I still have diamond, pearl, platinum, soul silver, heart gold, black and white. Can't wait for black 2 and white 2.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle View Post
    I used to be addicted. I remember when I got my Blastoise to 100 without an Action Replay and I was so happy. Then a few years later, I put all my good Pokemon from every game onto my Diamond, and my mom go rid of all my games. Luckily, Emerald survived. Emerald will always be my favorite Pokemon game without a doubt.
    :O using action replay,cheater! I got mewtwo in fire red and got my charizard to 70

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

I was going to get it, but I didn't because I like girls.
    gf.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Walkhardd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd View Post
    I was going to get it, but I didn't because I like girls.
    That comment was worthy of a "Surprise-the-coworkers-with-an-unexpected-snort-over-funny-comment" snort.

Never played 1 Pokemon game... only watched around 2-3 episodes of the cartoon (because my kids were watching it. Luckily, when I was growing up, it was all about GI-Joe, Ninja turtles, zoobaleyzoo, etc.

I barely dodged that bullet though... Power Rangers came out... like... exactly during my transformation from impressionable little kid, to "Too-cool-for-kiddie-shows" kid. So I was never a Power Rangers/Pokemon fan thankfully.

When the card game came out, I had already been playing Magic: The Gathering forever, so I never tried it. I just totally avoided having anything to do with Pokemon. That being said, I realize that the game COULD be pretty fun... but at the same time, you can' t argue that it is fairly lame. lolol.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I "had" them all. I still have my Pokemon White and Platinum laying around under my bed. I got my old DS and Gameboy which still has Fire Red, Leaf Green, Yellow, and Ruby. Unfortunately, my Pokemon Red wouldn't save my game so I returned it. I have always been a Pokemon fan, I still play every once in a while.

STOP! DRAGON TIME!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER EGGS!

PL: BUUBUUFTW, CHICKSTRIPPP, XXBUUBUUXX
    SL: BUUBUUFTW

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Admit it, we all collected the cards but didn't know how to play
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by morfic View Post
    That comment was worthy of a "Surprise-the-coworkers-with-an-unexpected-snort-over-funny-comment" snort.

Never played 1 Pokemon game... only watched around 2-3 episodes of the cartoon (because my kids were watching it. Luckily, when I was growing up, it was all about GI-Joe, Ninja turtles, zoobaleyzoo, etc.

I barely dodged that bullet though... Power Rangers came out... like... exactly during my transformation from impressionable little kid, to "Too-cool-for-kiddie-shows" kid. So I was never a Power Rangers/Pokemon fan thankfully.

When the card game came out, I had already been playing Magic: The Gathering forever, so I never tried it. I just totally avoided having anything to do with Pokemon. That being said, I realize that the game COULD be pretty fun... but at the same time, you can' t argue that it is fairly lame. lolol.
    I was 8 or younger when the show came out. It was already over for me before I learned division and multiplication.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by morfic View Post

Favorite ninja turtle was the orange one Michael angelo

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

I only have Emerald.