Thread: 3v3 honor tourney

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default 3v3 honor tourney

I am thebigboo and I am extremely bored. I decided that I am going to host a tournament if enough people want to participate.

Discord server: https://discord.gg/q8FcX5DaBX After each match result is posted, I will be kicking the losing team from the discord server. I’ll also be kicking anyone who does stupid/bad stuff.

Type: 3v3 honor tournament, 16 teams (hopefully)

Teams: 1 mage, 1 bird, 1 bear per team. One sub allowed. Also, you can only be on one team (like if you have multiple classes you cant be on/sub for another team).

Gear: 100 honor sets, no vanities allowed

Format: This tourney will be unique in that you have 2 options for your matches.

Option 1: best of 7 arena games (first to win 4 games wins the match)
    Option 2: best of 3 ctf games (first to win 2 games wins the match)

If 2 teams cannot agree on which format to use for their match, there will be 2 options to reach a decision. First, you guys can play one 1v1 or 2v2 game and the winner gets to pick the real format (arena/ctf). Second, you can pm me and I will flip a coin to decide who gets to pick the format (arena/ctf).

Rules: Normal tourney rules, follow the stuff above, say go before matches start, etc. Idc enough to copy someone’s long format or type out 20 rules myself so just don’t be a loser or do stupid stuff. I reserve the right to dq individual players or teams if they do bad stuff.

Entry fee: 5m per team. There are two reasons for this - I am poor and I want all matches to be at least somewhat competitive. Also if you are a 110 player and cannot come up with a little over 1.5m, you suck at the game. Note: we can also increase this fee to 10m if enough people want it (so that the prize pool is doubled), lmk what you think.

Prizes: this is a winner-take-all tournament. If we have 16 teams, that will be 80m in entry fees and I will add 20m to make that a 100m prize. Obviously I will accept any donations as well (which will also only be given to the first place team). There will be NO PARTICIPATION PRIZES.

Schedule: teams must sign up by June 18th (next Friday). Round 1 matches must be played by June 27th (Sunday night). You will have 7 days for each round after that. If you cannot successfully schedule your match, I will review the circumstances to see if an extension is warranted.

Post your team (and eventually match results) below or in the discord server.

Lmk if I missed anything or if you have suggestions.
    Last edited by Misfit; 06-11-2021 at 06:27 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Misfit For This Useful Post: