Results 1 to 13 of 13

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New vanity sets

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    159
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default New vanity sets

    why is it that only our class doesn't have gloves on their new sets? look at how it destroys the set. I really think there is an unfair treatment for mages going on. Started from the exclusive vanities which was only accessible thru plats compared to rogue (tho it was made that way for its rarity) but still, one of the ugliest vanities i've seen. and now this?! how hard is it to just add a glove on the sets?? from the head, it looks cool and fits the vibe then we see those blue hands? other classes have its gloves, why can we have ours? I love the event, I love the idea. I just hope you can give these mages those gloves.

    Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Illegxl For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    +1 absolutely agree

  4. #3
    Member Shake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    EG
    Posts
    148
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    82
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    45
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Yeah it destroys the intimidation of the outfit seeing those little blue munchers hanging out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    226
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Thought the whole community knew that mages don't get love around here

    Sent from my SM-A025U using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Senior Member Oakmaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Oakwood Forest
    Posts
    1,888
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,841
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    619
    Thanked in
    390 Posts

    Default

    Rogues shoes donít match either.

    Warrior shoe matches gloves, rogue looks barefoot.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    Iím rubber and youíre glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

    Bug

  8. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    159
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Rogues shoes donít match either.

    Warrior shoe matches gloves, rogue looks barefoot.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    atleast the essence or vibe of the vanity is still there. unlike ours, it grabs your attention instantly.

    Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

  9. #7
    Forum Adept Cogmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    322
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    90
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    +1 This is exactly the reason why i didn't get one for myself. It just looks off.

  10. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    159
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    @Cinco so are we just not gonna put attention to this?

    Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

  11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,207
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,657
    Thanked in
    2,248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illegxl View Post
    @Cinco so are we just not gonna put attention to this?

    Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk
    All appropriate attention has already been paid to this - and the result is what you see. I strongly disagree with putting gloves on Sorcerers for lore reasons and because of my original design intent for the Nott.
    Let's also not forget that these items have been sold out since they appeared and messing with designs after the fact would be a huge mistake.

    Thanks! ;-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  13. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    159
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    All appropriate attention has already been paid to this - and the result is what you see. I strongly disagree with putting gloves on Sorcerers for lore reasons and because of my original design intent for the Nott.
    Let's also not forget that these items have been sold out since they appeared and messing with designs after the fact would be a huge mistake.

    Thanks! ;-)
    we have complained about his before it was even released. I just can't understand why does it have to be like this? I really like the vanity, especially it's ambiance. that's why i'm here doing this because I believe it deserves more. I just can't deny the fact that we mages experience unfair treatment.

    Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

  14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,207
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,657
    Thanked in
    2,248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illegxl View Post
    we have complained about his before it was even released. I just can't understand why does it have to be like this? I really like the vanity, especially it's ambiance. that's why i'm here doing this because I believe it deserves more. I just can't deny the fact that we mages experience unfair treatment.

    Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk
    It has to be like this because of the way that it was designed and implemented. I disagree with the feedback. Saying that my disagreement is "unfair" is, in and of itself, an unfair statement.
    Thanks for the feedback nevertheless :-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  16. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    159
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    It has to be like this because of the way that it was designed and implemented. I disagree with the feedback. Saying that my disagreement is "unfair" is, in and of itself, an unfair statement.
    Thanks for the feedback nevertheless :-)
    thank you so much for giving time to answer our concerns.

    Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Illegxl For This Useful Post:


  18.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,207
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,657
    Thanked in
    2,248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illegxl View Post
    thank you so much for giving time to answer our concerns.

    Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk
    You are welcome! Thanks for your continued support of Arcane Legends! :-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Similar Threads

  1. Sell Rogue Vanity/Vanity Sets/Banners/Auras and More!!
    By imsuperman in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-23-2021, 01:08 PM
  2. Vanity sets?
    By Just_Another_Guy in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-07-2016, 11:32 AM
  3. Gem-abled vanity sets.
    By epicrrr in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-08-2015, 08:11 AM
  4. Separate Vanity sets for PvP and PvE
    By Suggestions in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 03:53 PM
  5. OMG! Separate Vanity Sets for PvE and PvP?!
    By Suggestions in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 11:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •